What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Flowey plushies!? Are you trying to kill someone!?

I'd suggest instead that you

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Mettaton poster and a Toriel plushie a friend crocheted

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jay Naylor is updating Original Life again~!

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gifting a bunch of neat Undertale stuff to a friend tomorrow. I am so goddamn giddy about the things I'm giving him xD More so than the stuff I'm getting for christmas.

also
Darker than the blue i did before. I'm really loving the green. When life does terrible shit, make yourself feel better with weird hair!
That's nice :). Undertale is awesome (Makes me giddy) :). I would love a model of Sans lol. you know if you can find it and you're offering stuff to others :p hehe. Only joking :). But seriously if something like that is real then damn, I am going to look around.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That's nice :). Undertale is awesome (Makes me giddy) :). I would love a model of Sans lol. you know if you can find it and you're offering stuff to others :p hehe. Only joking :). But seriously if something like that is real then damn, I am going to look around.
a friend made it, I'll nab her email and pm it to you. They are hand crocheted so they're gonna be a little pricy

EDIT: OH SHIT I FORGOT NEW COMPUTER MADE ME SO FUCKING GIDDY TODAY HOLY SHIT AND I'M GETTING A NEW MATTRESS TOMORROW OMG

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well congrats on the new stuffs...wait you live in Tucson. I must be really out of the loop.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll just blame it on me being old and inattentive. Hopefully you like it there, since I know I did. Well I was actually at Fort Huachuca but I did usually go to Tucson for long weekends.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I'll just blame it on me being old and inattentive. Hopefully you like it there, since I know I did. Well I was actually at Fort Huachuca but I did usually go to Tucson for long weekends.
i love it here.

Also, i am still giddy about my computer. 12gb ddr3 ram, 3.5ghz 8320 eight core processor, and an nvidia 950 2gb graphics card. I'm in goddamn heaven right now. I can run anything. Everything, even. And still have it play good. Hnnngh.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

God do I miss the weather there, I'll take dry heat over humidity or cold any day of the week.

I'm fairly giddy as well, probably because I managed to not go crazy over the holidays.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

we played in the snow today

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who's the bearded bloke?
That would be their man, and awesome roomie.

So I'm watching "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey" on Netflix. Neil deGrasse Tyson is the perfect freaking host, speaking like a young Padawan of Morgan Freeman (or maybe Levar Burton or the late Leonard Nimoy). Every episode my mind is freaking blown by the awesomeness of the Universe.

The craziest part? Created by Seth MacFarlane. The guy behind "Family Guy," "American Dad," and "Ted." Holy crap.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That would indeed be my man and I'm giddy because yesterday at work the bosses remembered my pronouns of the singular they.

I hadn't reminded them or felt motivated enough to wear my binder but one of the supervisor's (not even my own cause he was gone for the day) on my team remembered to refer to me as they.

Tears folks. tears in my eyes because it can be done and people can remember people who don't even see me on a regular basis.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The fact that Tatsudoshi and friends are making youtube again. Fuck is my day suddenly better.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's good to hear, Chibichibi. I wasn't aware of your preference in pronouns, so I'll try to keep that in mind if I ever need to refer to you in third persion. :)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Well, that's good to hear, Chibichibi. I wasn't aware of your preference in pronouns, so I'll try to keep that in mind if I ever need to refer to you in third persion. :)
i mentioned it a few times in the shoutbox. Genuine genderfluid here. It was an interesting revelation to come to. If you have any questions, PM me so we don't clutter up the thread ^^