What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

One of my favorite artists wants to do a picture based on a story I wrote and doesn't even want me to give anything in return. I'm totally giddy and beyond thrilled about that!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my android tablet arrived so i made a thing for it

though i was only giddy until i realised game maker still hasnt solved my issue of the android export not work, but i still got to test it on my new tablet

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Didn't happen today, but regardless.
I was listening to a livecast and they were giving out some free games that one of them had left over from a Humble Bundle, I was the first draw and ended up getting a copy of Gone Home.

First time I ever won something, and I was just about to hit the shower when I suddenly heard my name get called out and ran back to my PC to figure out wtf was going on.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats. :) A lot of people really like Gone Home. Haven't played it myself.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awww, Gone Home is one of my favorite games. Just make sure to take your time and look around at everything. It's pretty short but has a nice story and cool 90s nostalgia objects.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Recently started replaying Final Fantasy VI for the first time in several years. For a game made in 1995, it has aged well (for the most part).

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, the local theater group that I do tech work with just opened their Halloween show tonight. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, this year, and I'm in charge of the lights. (Fun times, even managed to scare the cast at one point.)

Anyway, we opened tonight. Also tonight was a major high school sporting event, the sectionals. We had 74 in attendance, which is pretty good size crowd for the theater.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took forever, but I finally got a Gay Pride achievement that I can plaster all over my steam profile along with my rainbow background. Woohoo!

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have my first ever drawing based on one of my stories! Delacroix Legion from Hentai Foundry drew Mallory, an OC from one of my stories, and it is wonderful. I totally recommend you check it out and all of the rest of his work. I'm so happy right now.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

you know what, i don't care that this is prolly gonna get me shit...

AAAAH THE LEGION CINEMATIC (HOLY SHIT SYLVANAS AND VARIAN WORKING TOGETHER AND VARIAN NOT BEING A HUGE DICK BAG ABOUT THE HORDE WHAT THE FUCK) AND OVERWATCH AND THE WARCRAFT MOVIE OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE OUT SO MUCH MONEY THE NOISES ISSUING FROM MY MOUTH ARE NOT HUMAN AAAAAH

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you know what, i don't care that this is prolly gonna get me shit...

AAAAH THE LEGION CINEMATIC (HOLY SHIT SYLVANAS AND VARIAN WORKING TOGETHER AND VARIAN NOT BEING A HUGE DICK BAG ABOUT THE HORDE WHAT THE FUCK) AND OVERWATCH AND THE WARCRAFT MOVIE OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE OUT SO MUCH MONEY THE NOISES ISSUING FROM MY MOUTH ARE NOT HUMAN AAAAAH
I must admit, against my better judgment, I am rather excited.

I have my first ever drawing based on one of my stories! Delacroix Legion from Hentai Foundry drew Mallory, an OC from one of my stories, and it is wonderful. I totally recommend you check it out and all of the rest of his work. I'm so happy right now.

Congratulations! Dat ass, as the expression goes. :)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I must admit, against my better judgment, I am rather excited.
HNNNGH. I AM SO PUMPED. Its my first expac and there's gonna be so much lore and ,asjdfh,sa -flails excitedly-

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just prepare for a lot of cuts. Hopefully there won't be, but judging from experience, several potentially cool things are probably going to be cut, or cut from release. WoD being the worst offender so far.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I'm going to be interested to see how they fit WoD into what's going on. I'm super pumped about the class changes they're making especially with Hunters!

Cause i have three of them >.> all 100

ALSO THIS ALSO MAKES ME GIDDY. I colored my hair again!

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There are very few things that can make someone like me giddy.

Yup. That'll do it. *does giddy dance*

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a pretty cool idea:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Gifting a bunch of neat Undertale stuff to a friend tomorrow. I am so goddamn giddy about the things I'm giving him xD More so than the stuff I'm getting for christmas.

also
Darker than the blue i did before. I'm really loving the green. When life does terrible shit, make yourself feel better with weird hair!

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Undertale stuff? Like... flowey plushies?

Also, breakin out the old holiday avvie.