Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Re-watched "The Birdcage" tonight. It made me miss Robin Williams a bit, but it also made me laugh and put me in a great mood. :)

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

May have made a bit of a major breakthrough with our dog. He's not been flinching away from me for the past few days, and has even sat for me, rather than cowering and hiding.

...Of course, me being the one who feeds him and him thinking we don't feed him nearly enough may have something to do with that. We give him the amount suggested by the vet, but of course, our dog wants us to give him more.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course he does. It's like when my cats are "poor starving kitties" when there's plenty of food in their bowl.

Glad to hear that things are coming along, though!

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hardware's response to me saying that we were firmly in territory with the current theatrical production we're teching for: "More like 'Godzilla Chair in Micro-Machines Clown Car'."

To explain: Dress Rehearsals are tomorrow and Thursday. We open Friday night. The plot's still AWOL, and no-one's quite sure on their lines.

...Which, for a volunteer community theater, is pretty much standard-operating-procedure. Not any less stressful, though. Especially with decaying equipment.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hardware's response to me saying that we were firmly in territory with the current theatrical production we're teching for: "More like 'Godzilla Chair in Micro-Machines Clown Car'."

To explain: Dress Rehearsals are tomorrow and Thursday. We open Friday night. The plot's still AWOL, and no-one's quite sure on their lines.

...Which, for a volunteer community theater, is pretty much standard-operating-procedure. Not any less stressful, though. Especially with decaying equipment.
Good times. Break a leg!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe have a place to live soon! Details are still fuzzy but it looks good
Hurrah! Good luck with that, Chibs!

Eh, just improvise. Pretend you're LARPing. Just don't bust out the paper rock scissors and you'll be fine.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am signing a lease on an apartment tomorrow. I'm moving in on Thursday. I'm sobbing
Holy cow. Congratulations!! *HUGE HUGS FOR YOU AND YOUR GUY*

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome, Chibs! Good luck with the move!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I was reading through some stuff on here about a certain game that someone is doing. A lot of y'all had gone in to give some really terrific advice, even some of the more irate members stopped by and calmly resisted baiting and just handed out excellent knowledge. For some reason knowing that that happens makes me feel good.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Huzzah! I demand pictures.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was reading through some stuff on here about a certain game that someone is doing. A lot of y'all had gone in to give some really terrific advice, even some of the more irate members stopped by and calmly resisted baiting and just handed out excellent knowledge. For some reason knowing that that happens makes me feel good.
To be fair I did end up getting pretty irate. And I don't bait those that seemingly put in effort with their art, unless they're so abysmally terrible that they have no hope at getting anywhere. People can't be skilled in all aspects, after all.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME.

LET THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BEGIN.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just rearranged the furniture in my room today. I now have a space to add a small table and do stuff with friends and such. The extra space makes me happy and I like the new layout.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

11 years ago I started collecting a manga book series, I was never able to procure the first volume.
Today that is no longer the case and I've completed one of my life's goals in completing said collection.
I might go pilfer what little spot of vodka I have left and sip it up in a toast.