What's new

ACT [ Wakemitama] わけみたま Kagura, Night of Exorcism 退魔夜行神楽 RE143495 RJ143495

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ143495 退魔夜行神楽

Here's how you beat this game. Place archer girls at the very back in each row and use your miko to both damage and slow the enemies. You can easily stop the enemies for a shot or two from the archer if you walk in front of them until they attack. This strategy works especially well in the last stage where you can start with 3 archers. For the boss girl just walk up and down while waiting for a single archer shot to hit her each time you move. She'll never hit you while the archers chip away at her health.
It's fine for chapter 1 for all 4 stages, but it fails miserably for chapters 2 and 3 of the archer, sword miko and final stages.

The upgrading mechanic is both a last ditch heal and a boost to miko attack rate and damage. Absolutely essential for the chapter 3 swarms.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This H-Game is deep.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This H-Game is deep.
Are you being sarcastic? What with having completed all 12 of the stages?

Now that the mikos have been debuffed and the monsters strengthened, players actually need to be more proactive with the chief miko's AOE main attack. Sacrificing a miko close to the spawn point to draw attention is also necessary for some of the chapter 3 stages.

The next patch is going to make chapter 1 of each stage even harder, so get some practice in for the new boss that'll be released then.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you being sarcastic? What with having completed all 12 of the stages?

Now that the mikos have been debuffed and the monsters strengthened, players actually need to be more proactive with the chief miko's AOE main attack. Sacrificing a miko close to the spawn point to draw attention is also necessary for some of the chapter 3 stages.

The next patch is going to make chapter 1 of each stage even harder, so get some practice in for the new boss that'll be released then.
Deep in gameplay and penetration, a good kind of deep.

Flozorn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I had a rough time but I managed to finish all difficulty of all stages and... theres no bonus of any sort.

Stage 2 Level 2 is definitely the hardest because its double the black robe girls compare to the rest which is equality spawned and don't forget that the ghost girl is piece of cake with the double case move then attack and repeat until dead with the help of the orb girls & archers.

Edit: Um I don't know if i'm allowed to share the save file but here you go guys~

Attachments

Last edited:

karist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe 2-3 is hardest. Other stages are cleared using prayer or archer with no invasion,but about 2-3 I can't do with no swordswoman.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally found a sure-fire method of beating chapter 3 of the archer stage.

1. First run, deploy an archer and a mage miko on the last two squares of either of the flanks. Preferably archer in front. The chief miko's main job is to stay in the centre and make sure the AOE attack affects as many attackers as possible. The goal of this first stage is to survive without losing the archer or the mage. It doesn't matter if some of the monsters escape. You should finish with around 100 souls.
2. Second run, deploy an archer on the OTHER flank you didn't have units on. Nothing in the centre, no upgrades. As usual use the chief miko's AOE attack to get as many units as possible. There will come a point where the archers will be attacked by too many black ghosts than they can handle. The key here is to withdraw the archer and miko before they are stripped naked for both flanks. That way you inflict as much damage as possible and buy time for the chief miko AOE attack to hopefully get a few kills in to earn more mana. Survive the run and then deploy 1 archer each on both of the flanks. Players should have enough mana to upgrade one of the archers, do so.
3. Third run, same strategy as the 2nd run but the flank with the upgraded archer should be able to destroy all comers with some support from the chief miko if there is enough mana. The unupgraded archer will have the same problem as run 2 so withdraw her before she is stripped naked and then use the chief miko AOE attack to hopefully get a few more kills in. If you couldn't upgrade either of the archers at this point, the chief miko has to work harder to kill enemies with the AOE attack.
4. Fourth run, there should definitely be enough mana to upgrade one of the archers now. That upgraded archer should be enough to take off its flank so keep the miko in the centre and keep beating a fighting retreat with the AOE attack. Once the unupgraded archer is under attack, hide behind her while centre enemies are either killed or allowed to breach the line and then withdraw the unupgraded archer before she is stripped naked. If possible the remaining enemies should be killed with the AOE attack.
5. Fifth run, there should be enough mana to deploy an archer on the other flank without an upgraded archer and to upgrade her from the get go. Same tactic as the previous runs, beat a fighting retreat and if necessary hide behind one of the upgraded archers to let the central enemies pass. Once all central enemies have crossed and the upgrade archer still has company, use the AOE attack to finish the stragglers.
6. Sixth and last run, since this is chapter 3 you are allowed to deploy a sword miko. Place her 3 hexes away from the left-most hex in the centre. Send the chief miko up to give her support. The upgraded archers should be crushing everything on the flanks. The sword miko in the centre won't survive this run but she'll kill everything except perhaps one black ghost. The chief miko can either kill her personally or use an upgrade to restore the sword miko's health which should easily finish the job.
7. The whole point of the above strategy is to keep the Chief Miko alive at all costs. If she is stripped at any point bar the last run, you might as well fast-forward the action and try again.

karist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

youtube.com/watch?v=rb-BeV_00vM

I upload 2-3 stage play movie on Youtube, don't know whether there is demand.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

any idea why this game keeps crashing as soon as i open it? windows 7 64 bit and i use japanish locale so other japanish games work as the should.
I'm having the same problem here.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. Apparently there's been a new update. 1.02. If someone could put up a link, that'd be great.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey. Apparently there's been a new update. 1.02. If someone could put up a link, that'd be great.
Based on the blog, 2 more scenes (archer/swords with the trap ghost)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's slightly harder compared to 1.01 since some of the enemies are level 3 whereas your miko allies only go up to level 2. I finished archer stage 3 needing to pull back upgraded archer mikos since they couldn't take care of their flank on their own like they used to.

I haven't made it to the survival mode yet, but that one is supposed to be close to impossible to clear.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's slightly harder compared to 1.01 since some of the enemies are level 3 whereas your miko allies only go up to level 2. I finished archer stage 3 needing to pull back upgraded archer mikos since they couldn't take care of their flank on their own like they used to.

I haven't made it to the survival mode yet, but that one is supposed to be close to impossible to clear.
You sound like you have a link.

Edit: Found it just as I wrote this.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, finished the 100 wave survival stage. The only one that can't be beaten is the infinite hell but that's alright.

Future updates will have more animations and hopefully a gallery mode.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technically the infinite lust survival stage has 999 waves, but players will run out of patience and get bored before they get that far. The strategy which allows a clear for the 100 wave stage still applies for the 999 wave one.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dev blog updated, they are having time issue so next content is delayed.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

we like the soundtrack used for this game
do anyone have the original track ?

i found it

karist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we like the soundtrack used for this game
do anyone have the original track ?

i found it

here.
I like stage bgm too.

shw.in/sozai/audio120402/akatsuki-japan.mp3
shw.in/sozai/japan.php

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you like that bgm, then you might like Okami's sound track.

Among them Ryoshima Coast is fantastic: