What's new

ACT [ void* ] Sex Bucket of the Undead - Rise of the Zombie Throngs 死霊の肉便器~大量のゾンビに囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅぅうぅ RE105431 RJ105431

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 死霊の肉便器~大量のゾンビに囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅ&#1235

Awesome. That all sounds alot better than I assumed. I'll have to check it out now.

Thanks guys.

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Only 5? Unfortunate, might have being right if I hadn't gotten distracted by getting Borderlands 2 yesterday, ah well.

Although a confirmation on the CL ring is handy, although it seems to need a lot of grinding for what it does, but some people like dress-up play so a bunny-girl or somthing getting raped is gonna appeal to many.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only 5? Unfortunate, might have being right if I hadn't gotten distracted by getting Borderlands 2 yesterday, ah well.
now I want a Borderlands H game....well more now then the 1st time I thought about it anyway.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

now I want a Borderlands H game....well more now then the 1st time I thought about it anyway.
Oh wow,that's actually a preety good idea...It could be some kind of a ROR game...I guess that would make Lilith(i would put her in as the main char...) very "bussy",lol...

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mosaic removal.

Method:
Get a .
Make a copy of vlcd.exe and open it.
Search for the text string "mosa"
Overwrite it with anything else. I just change the last letter to an underscore.

I've attached my own to this post for lazy people.

This will probably work for other games with the same engine, but the mosaic object will be named differently in each case so depending on the author's naming sense it might be tricky to find it.

In general, it's best not to have any expectations of quality when doing this. If an author is going to censor something, they may not particularly care about what it looks like behind the mosaic.

Attachments

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This will probably work for other games with the same engine, but the mosaic object will be named differently in each case so depending on the author's naming sense it might be tricky to find it.
Thanks for the share.

Sadly though it's worth noting that in come games the censoring isn't an overlapping layer but applied directly to the picture.

One such example is Kamadori Alchemy Meister, the mosaics are part of the CGs, so uncensoring games like that would require redrawing part of the image.

Quite annoying that law of Japans, but the law is the law.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks defcab! Heh, would probably be better if the animations involved textured enemies rather than just textureless silhouettes. xD But ah well, it's still great. (Especially the second one... guh, I have a real thing for canine beastiality rape scenes. Don't know why, maybe something to do with the more literal "doggystyle" hehe) Any suggestion as to what other games this DOES work for?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sex Bucket of the Undead - Rise of the Zombie Throngs

Just got this game, beat it and noticed there was no thread here for it.
(edit: thank you toxic for merging. now the old thread has a working link for those who never got to play it)

GAME INFO

Not sure what genre of game this is, but its survive the wave of zombie while only turning your grounded turret left and right.

there are really only 5 animated scenes and all are game over rape depending on the level you lost on, not the enemy you lost too.

(who does the raping)
level 1 normal zombie
level 2 zombie dogs
level 3 chainsaw potato sack guy that can still see out of his bag
level 4 big hulky type monsters
level 5 tentaclish monter with a mouth on his stomach along with his head

all game over rape scenes have 2 options when you lose. after a little bit of getting sex'd up your character starts to become lustful. you can choose to enjoy/submit the rape or choose to hate/resist the rape.

there is no blood or guro for those of you who were weary.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU REPLAY THE FIRST LEVEL OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU GET BOTH THE UPGRADED GUN II AND INCREASED EXP RING. for every level up you get, each coin is worth 5 gold more and 1 more point in HP (very negligable since monsters do damage in the 10s-15s). the gold incease ring makes all gold worth 5+ more so if gold was worth 500, it's actually worth 2500 when you pick it up. shoot the gold to pick it up

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Bucket of the Undead - Rise of the Zombie Throngs

Sorry, there was a thread for it, but thank you for the link.

Jack archer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the name of this game is.... interesting...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game got quite the activity. as of right now it's 73 downloads since me posting it here. I'm interested in knowing what you guys thought of the game. I really liked her facial expressions. If only the graphics were just a little bit better and if the models actually had skins during the sex scenes.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

It was okay.

It falls into the trap of "Oh we lack actual content, we'll just add a shit ton of grinding instead", which pisses me off to no end (I actually strongly dislike the recent JSK games because of this)

Could've done with some moaning and squelching sounds during the GOR stuff

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If it wasn't for the exp cheat, the game would have been waaay too grindy. As it is, it's too grindy really!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it was grindy, ill admit that. the lack of moans / sex sounds was a bummer to boot. so much potential. i literally bought everything through hard grinding, but once i did. i lost complete interest...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats the problem with carrot and stick gameplay, once theres nothing left to unlock you realise how much time you've wasted doing the same thing over and over again and quit in shame.

It's why subscription based MMOs are a thing of the past, people realise they're been playing with a turd all this time then toss it aside to go onto greener pushbutton-getfood pastures. So MMO quickly looses out on its main source of income.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

this may have been asked before, but what does the 900,000 ring do?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its makes it so your clothing takes no battle damage effects during the H-scenes. meaning your clothes isn't all ripped up.

Egkus

Reputation score

I simply love this game. Anybody knows games like this?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is the rapidgator link the full game? or was it that mediafire link that no longer works? If it was the mediafire link, can anyone re-upload?

Zombieman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bumping for link re-up