What's new

ACT [ void* ] Sex Bucket of the Undead - Rise of the Zombie Throngs 死霊の肉便器~大量のゾンビに囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅぅうぅ RE105431 RJ105431

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 死霊の肉便器~大量のゾンビに囲まれて倒さないと犯されちゃうぅ&#1235

A cheat I discovered in the game with the demo is that you could hold down either Q or E (don`t remember exactly which) to give yourself experience and level up to max (99), which would dramatically increase your firing speed and health, making it easier to survive.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know what the most expensive ring does? I bought it but it didn't seem to do anything at all.
P.S. Buy the gold ring as soon as possible. It gives you about 5x the gold.

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anybody know what the most expensive ring does? I bought it but it didn't seem to do anything at all.
Well I'm guessing here but CLT ring, perhaps a clit ring for the rape scenes.
I'll let you know when I get it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'm guessing here but CLT ring, perhaps a clit ring for the rape scenes.
I'll let you know when I get it.
I don't really know either, even after GRINDING HARD for the money to make her wear nothing, I don't see an exact difference either.

Also, there's only 5 stages+the ending, not sure if there's anything more beyond that given that the ending felt kind of cliffhanger-ish, even though I couldn't understand a word.

xaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

CLT ring prevents clothing from being ripped off, for some weird reason.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if it is it. my Virus wont let me download pretty much anything.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay here's the link from which i DL-ed the game(full game of course) in case someone needs it(or just to stay as a backup link):
I can confirm that it's a valid link...I DL-ed from it like an hour ago and even played the game for a while...

It's a short but fun game...

My only gripe with it is that you're forced to use grenades for the last level since it's filled with those Mega-zombies...Flamethrower is useless against those...

As for the accesories the most usefull one in the begining is the experience ring(more levels=more gold,since the greater level you are the more gold you get),and then the gold ring(it gives +600 gold to everything you gain normally...it's a fixed +600 bonus...it does not work on percentages)...

Clothes and other things don't give any bonus,so they are preety much useless(And why the hell does the naked costume cost 3M gold when it's the most useless thing available???).

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold ring(it gives +600 gold to everything you gain normally...it's a fixed +600 bonus...it does not work on percentages)...
I have to disagree on with you on the fixed bonus gold as whenever I leveled instead of the usual bonus 5 gold, I would get a bonus 25 gold instead. This wouldn't be possible if it was a fixed 600.
P.S. When I got to 200 gold per kill without the ring, I got 1,000 gold with the ring equipped. That's much more than just a bonus of 600.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have to disagree on with you on the fixed bonus gold as whenever I leveled instead of the usual bonus 5 gold, I would get a bonus 25 gold instead. This wouldn't be possible if it was a fixed 600.
P.S. When I got to 200 gold per kill without the ring, I got 1,000 gold with the ring equipped. That's much more than just a bonus of 600.
Higher levels give you more than just +5 gold per level(they give something like +5/ +15 /+25 depending on what level you are(i played with the experience ring to gain levels quickly even though i had the gold ring already)...
Well even if it's not like that,gold ring is a usefull accesory,but since clothes are preety much useless there isn't much to spend gold on except on the bombs and flamethrower...

Aside from that the last boss has too much health...I manage to get him to about 25% of health and then he just gets too near and grenades can't hit him(even when he backs down a bit they still go over him)...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just tested my gold ring theory.
The top image was with the gold ring and the bottom was without.
For me it ends up being exactly 5x the normal gold.

P.S. To beat the last boss just buy 300 level 2 grenades and throw them nonstop. I beat him before he could make a 2nd hit that way.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well the gold ring bonus seems to be based on what level you're on as well as some other factors it seems...It's a good item to have...Well better than that last CL ring which just does nothing(well preventing clothes from ripping is basically nothing)...

And yeah grenades did the job with the boss,although i had to use about 400 grenades(since i spammed them on everything non-stop in that level)...

I just wish that the game had more levels,and more weapons,and some more variety to the enemies,but oh well it's a fun game nonetheless...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My biggest issue with the game was having to spam grenades on the final level just to survive the first 5 enemies is a really dumb mechanic. Also does anyone have a complete save with the nude clothes bought? Grinding isn't my strong point.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My biggest issue with the game was having to spam grenades on the final level just to survive the first 5 enemies is a really dumb mechanic. Also does anyone have a complete save with the nude clothes bought? Grinding isn't my strong point.
Well considering how getting the main char fully nude costs about 10M gold,i did not even try to get the money for that(that's too much grinding even with the gold ring)...It costs that much because you have to buy nude costume for the upper body,lower body and legs(the legs part of it for some reason costs 4M gold alone...why does it cost more than the other parts which are 3M gold a piece?).

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

HEY GUYS YOU CAN HOLD E ON THE KEYBOARD AND GET EXPERIENCE WITHOUT KILLING THINGS, SO YOU DONT NEED TO BOTHER WITH THE XP RING.

(Just in case you didn't hear it the first time.)

So I've been playing this, and damn that 5th level is a bitch, but the game for the most part is pretty nice, the controls are good, the graphics could be better, the hentai WOULD be better if the mosaic censor didn't cover the girl's entire lower body, but it's still alright.

The concept is great, just wish it'd been executed better, really. The clothing options are a very nice touch.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I've been playing this, and damn that 5th level is a bitch, but the game for the most part is pretty nice, the controls are good, the graphics could be better, the hentai WOULD be better if the mosaic censor didn't cover the girl's entire lower body, but it's still alright.

The concept is great, just wish it'd been executed better, really. The clothing options are a very nice touch.
I agree with you on all points...

Other than that the author of this game should make games like this one more often...He would sell games way more if he perfects this genre and sticks with it...

It has a nice idea,but the execution leaves a lot to be desired...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100%ish Save, I guess, just don't expect me to have max bombs and flamethrower or whatever.

and if that's really all the clothes ring does, I guess it's for people that have that kind of fetish, honestly it's better off without it since it's not like she gets completely stripped upon losing anyways.

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

100%ish Save, I guess, just don't expect me to have max bombs and flamethrower or whatever.

and if that's really all the clothes ring does, I guess it's for people that have that kind of fetish, honestly it's better off without it since it's not like she gets completely stripped upon losing anyways.
I think it's mainly for the view mode, where if you don't like ripped cloth you can use the ring and watch it there .- .

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So this game only contains a handful of GOR scenes? Are they animated at all?

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

6 in total, one for each level, and they are all animated, and even swap positions in each.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well it has 5 GOR scenes actually,plus the ending(it isn't really a scene)...I was dissapointed with the ending as it hinted at how the game ended but did not show it(it apparently ends with a bad end)...
Note that clothes that you buy and use will be present on the heroine in the GOR scenes...