Status
Not open for further replies.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine

Any1 have full save pls share.
ty.
As far as I remember, this game doesn't have a CG Viewer of sorts, it's really more of a game that's text-based with pose art. You'd be much better off playing it yourself, or not at all if you only want CG's as the game doesn't have many.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd argue that the entire game is a scene viewer, the entire thing is an alpha version full of debugging options, you can literally do anything at any point.

Reactions: XSI

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd argue that the entire game is a scene viewer, the entire thing is an alpha version full of debugging options, you can literally do anything at any point.
True that. I just meant it more in the sense of, there's no official gallery, so a full save would bring him more than likely, FARTHER away from the scenes available, than make them easily more accessible.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ive never understood this but whats the main difference between the regular and the ketteban version? The ketteban is like 50% smaller file size. Are they differetn gameplay wise or something.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a fork. Years ago seeing how everyone was throwing in their waifu or a system that met their kinks without bothering to make sure they weren't breaking the game a guy who had done some art for VH said "fuck it" and stopped contributing to the main version of the game and just started progressing with his own stuff where he didn't have to worry about wht other people added.

Only recently has it received any translation, and most of that has just been superimposing what was translated from vanilla into katteban. His version lingers much more on bad ends and harder stuff. He also redid some art, like for example making Serena seem much younger.
His version also really only has Serena and Nanako's story. Though you can still debug mode to some of the other girls that were added before his fork.
is this helpful?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is this helpful?
Not really. But its a good start. Im curious if its different enough to worth replaying the game on that version. Not to mention does it have more or less content than the vanilla one.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not really. But its a good start. Im curious if its different enough to worth replaying the game on that version. Not to mention does it have more or less content than the vanilla one.
Katteban is largely broken and unfinished. You might start some questline only to realize it hasn't been implemented correctly or completely. As I stated on the page before this one, you're better off just seeing the scenes by using the provided save files than actually trying to play it.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Katteban is largely broken and unfinished. You might start some questline only to realize it hasn't been implemented correctly or completely. As I stated on the page before this one, you're better off just seeing the scenes by using the provided save files than actually trying to play it.
I'll stick to vanilla then. I wonder how many new things were translted/added working in vanilla game.

Also have this nasty bug been fixed. Sometimes whenever you were dashing around somehow the game would turn noclip mode on. From what i rembemr back when i was playing it happens when you dash in doors. Also there was another nasty bug which would make you permanently run slow. You couldnt dash at all. The only thing that worked as a fix (that also didnt work most times) is getting killed. Somehow those both bugs persist trouh game reload. And hte only fixable is the noclip one when you launch the cheat exe and actually turn off the noclip.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll stick to vanilla then. I wonder how many new things were translted/added working in vanilla game.

Also have this nasty bug been fixed. Sometimes whenever you were dashing around somehow the game would turn noclip mode on. From what i rembemr back when i was playing it happens when you dash in doors. Also there was another nasty bug which would make you permanently run slow. You couldnt dash at all. The only thing that worked as a fix (that also didnt work most times) is getting killed. Somehow those both bugs persist trouh game reload. And hte only fixable is the noclip one when you launch the cheat exe and actually turn off the noclip.
Considering i have been playing VH for a while i have not met this bug in the current versions but i did meet it in the older versions.

I think it has been fixed but i am not sure if its actually fixed.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the biggest difference is that Katteban is never intended to play with Nanako. It's all about Selena's alternate story. The issue is people don't know what to do with Selena and it's actually mess in both version.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering i have been playing VH for a while i have not met this bug in the current versions but i did meet it in the older versions.

I think it has been fixed but i am not sure if its actually fixed.
This is good to know. The movement speed was bug was pretty much game breaking when you couldnt fix it via dying in earlier versions.

I remember there being some sorta bugu related to pregnancy and the succubus questline. After gave a baby to the girl or gotten nanako's child character the game would bug out and keep you in "pregnant" state. The events of breastfeeding and things wold happen even after you gave birth to the baby and not pregnant anymore. It was really wierd and annoying.

How much "working" content exist in the game? I know pretty much the first town is complete content wise and so is the Capital but not sure. I remember there beign some sorta demon realm thing where you rescued some dragons daughter. Is it worth replaying hte vanilla game?

Is there some sorta extremely up to dat eversion of he numerous wiki that exist of the game? Perhaps moderated by some sorta creator or anything.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um... i would like to ask where do i see update changes,?

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

violatedheroine.referata.com is apparently a reported attack site now? Is there any other up to date wiki?

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This page works for me :
violatedheroine.referata.com/wiki/Violated_Heroine#Windows_Setup

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I can get on the site, but since it says it's an attack page I'm worried the site is infected...

Reputation score

Um... i would like to ask where do i see update changes,?
As far as I know the English version is completely caught up to the Japanese version. The problem is the game is being worked on by many people, and they don't tend to finish anything that already exists, they only want to add their own stuff. The result is that almost all of the content that exists is either broken or unfinished, and what's being added is being added at a very slow pace.

Katteban version is a personal build with much more focus, which is something the game desperately needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.