What's new

Unnamed side project - walking walking

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Unnamed side project - walking walking

Does she have a angry mood,sad mood,and joy mood where you can fly and one you can heal, that you trigger by taping on the bottom screen?And if the umbrella eats the enemies you get more power for the moods you trigger?
HAHAHA I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED SUPER PRINCESS PEACH

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Always nice to hear more stuff from you Kyrieru!

Your issue with dialogue is a good point though. I'm still trying to think of making a game myself, with a friend... and it'd be dialogue heavy which does really raise the issue of players.

I can't read moon at all, and I somehow imagine Babelfish makes Japanese just as unreadable as it makes translated Japanese!

Ignis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the blue hair, a lot! Definitely the best in my opinion. Love your work, sir!

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well...i think blonde is more feminine....bu it is just my opinion. Nice work with the animation.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well...i think blonde is more feminine....bu it is just my opinion. Nice work with the animation.
does this mean his red heads are tomboys?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

does this mean his red heads are tomboys?
lol no..i mean isn't blue the color of boys and pink the color for the girls?

btw the haircolor isn't a problem to me,as i said it is just a personal opinion

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

A girl with green hair would be nice. :D

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If swapping hair colors is easy, is it easy enough to implement so that players can swap between hair colors themselves? A scenario where everybody wins is always a good idea in game design, imo.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol no..i mean isn't blue the color of boys and pink the color for the girls?
Not really? That's a trend that has changed over the years. Matter of fact, it used to be nearly the exact opposite.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not really? That's a trend that has changed over the years. Matter of fact, it used to be nearly the exact opposite.
I have nothing against bluehaired girls. Let me explain better even with my engrish. Since i think blue is an hard choice for a female hair sprited character and he mentioned nekonomeme's game (lab still alive in his page) let's take a look to the difference.

-almost visible cleavage
-skirt
-visible pants
-buncing boobs
-high heels
-less "i will destroy you" expression

-covered boobs
-skirt
-pants are not showed (why not? she wear a skirt imho he should add this feature)
-bouncing boobs
-foots
-iwdy expression

Looking at the 2 sprites (2 my eyes) blue hair isn't a "so bad" choice but i think he should fix the char with some sexy appearance. Even if i don't like lab still alive; nekonomeme's char is more feminine and less "heroic". Obviously this is an author choice. Maybe kyrieru will use more sexy sprites during sex scene as he did with kurovadis. We will see

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's just a walking and standing animation. Even in an H-game, not flashing panty shots every passing second is acceptable.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's just a walking and standing animation. Even in an H-game, not flashing panty shots every passing second is acceptable.
I agree with that. It was just to clarify my point of view about bluehaired sprited girls: i think bluehaired ones needs more focus on sex appeal (above all if it is your main character and the size of the sprite limits your immagination and perv). Talkning just about h game.
The gif is totally perfect for a secondary char imo

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

If swapping hair colors is easy, is it easy enough to implement so that players can swap between hair colors themselves? A scenario where everybody wins is always a good idea in game design, imo.
Unfortunately, Game Maker doesn't support pallete swap. -_-

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would vote for the blue hair colour, as it looks nice and brings a change to so many redheads. Also I think the umbrella could be used to reach/grab things with the handle and can act as a shield or glider while open. Maybe you can get ideas from Kirby's umbrella power (yes, he has one) and how he fights with it.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

-covered boobs
-skirt
-pants are not showed (why not? she wear a skirt imho he should add this feature)
-bouncing boobs
-foots
-iwdy expression

Looking at the 2 sprites (2 my eyes) blue hair isn't a "so bad" choice but i think he should fix the char with some sexy appearance. Even if i don't like lab still alive; nekonomeme's char is more feminine and less "heroic". Obviously this is an author choice. Maybe kyrieru will use more sexy sprites during sex scene as he did with kurovadis. We will see
Uh, actually, if you look closely when her umbrella is at the leftmost point of the cycle, you 'can' see her panties..a bit anyways.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your primary means of attack are jumping on enemies, and hitting enemies with the umbrella puts them into a state wherein you can pick them up and throw them.
There will also be some enemies that can only be killed by certain items being thrown at them, or in combination with environmental elements. (being thrown through water, against a wall, etc)
That + 3 seconds of deja vu = attachments :D First shot - two players in a 2-player mode, second - a stunned enemy

Attachments

omnifelpur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Absolutely love this so far, your sprites are awesome and I look forward to multiple defeat animations ;D Let me know if I can help! I'm not sure how though ;D

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New game definitely sounds like it might be cool. I hope we see a demo or something before the end of the year. For enemies with different animations, is it going to be randomized or based on how they get you? Say, a grab attack versus the standard when you're knocked down.