What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Did you check all the rooms? What are you stuck on?
I'm in the second area. But there's no doors I can go through. I have the key from the first place, though. I also found some "razor?" looking item. What do I do to advance? I've been to all the room. Nothing to pick up anymore...

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the second area. But there's no doors I can go through. I have the key from the first place, though. I also found some "razor?" looking item. What do I do to advance? I've been to all the room. Nothing to pick up anymore...
Let me give a quick run through. Also have you gotten the blue key?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me give a quick run through. Also have you gotten the blue key?
Nop. Only the key in the first slot. I've gotten the paper out of the skeletons on the ground. I have no idea what to do now. I've been to every room. There doesn't seem to be anything else. I'm guessing there's some instructions on the paper, but I can't read Jap.

How do I get the blue key?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now I remember, I think. Did you get the key from under the starting room in the first area? Can't remember if it's the first key or the second key.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I remember, I think. Did you get the key from under the starting room in the first area? Can't remember if it's the first key or the second key.
Sorry, can you clarify? I'm in the second area. Where do I do to find the key? There's no prompt anywhere in the second area now...

Okay, found it. It didn't pop before. Probably cause I didn't have the white papare with me. thanks.

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You go back to the first area where the game starts and find the sandals and look under the bench, or bed. Back to where the spike guys are at.

PS Note says something along the lines of go back to the beginning. Good luck in the third area.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You go back to the first area where the game starts and find the sandals and look under the bench, or bed. Back to where the spike guys are at.

PS Note says something along the lines of go back to the beginning. Good luck in the third area.
Ya... the third area... how do you dodge them...
EDIT: okay so they don't attack if you stop moving. So just stop moving when you see their tentacles stand-up.
Is this the non-complete version? There's only 3 levels in this one stil...

Last edited:

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well at first, this WAS the complete version, until the author decided to make a full game out of it and name it the "complete edition", you can try the demo of the full version wich isn't out yet

You'll see he did a very good job, he added some GoR scene when you decide to game over yourself and the gallery show 3 more stages to come. So let's wait !

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You guys just keep sending pm me about the complete edition of Unholy Jail...
Please, be patient and wait for author, not me. Because I'm also keep waiting for author who will release the game.

killmyrene

Reputation score

The code on UHS 1.22 doesnt seem to work with the unholy jail 1.10 downloaded from the site, or am I on the wrong track?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys just keep sending pm me about the complete edition of Unholy Jail...
Please, be patient and wait for author, not me. Because I'm also keep waiting for author who will release the game.
This is hillarious , lol

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can get the old version of the game? I know it had slightly different animations and different GO pics. I also know that the author had it available to download on their blog/site, but I can't seem to find it there. Did they take it down?

Edit: Nevermind, after more digging and spelunking, I found it on their site. Right in front of me too.
Anyway, should we make a different thread for Unholy Jail?

Last edited:

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok my Kanji is terrible but is UnHoly Jail's release date this month?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From memory, a full save is include in the final game version (for unholy sanctuary). (added my full save if needed).

And from the dl site annouce list, yes, unholy jail is scheduled this month is nothing go wrong.

Attachments

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

shouldn't the thread title be renamed or something? a bit confusing imo

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

shouldn't the thread title be renamed or something? a bit confusing imo

The thread is for Unholy Sanctuary.
However, since Unholy jail was at first (during the development stage) a bonus to Unholy sanctuary, peoples started talking about it there, waiting for the full release of unholy jail to create a new thread.

Well, the game is due soon (if no change at the last moment), so we could create a new thread for unholy jail now, but renaming the thread to have both game in there will only create confusion I think. Especially if the game keep beeing improved and we have pages and pages about both game in a single thread.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the side note, after *stalking* his twitter page. The author confirmed that Unholy Jail will be release on 28th of June :D