What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Until you get to the next area. Then you'll have two more enemies, and three more in the area after that.
So how do I uh... advance? All I can do is wander around some cyclical corridors, eventually running into the snake or zombie.

Unless it's not actually cyclical, and it's been longer than I thought since I last made it through Geno's woods, the Lost Woods, etc.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So from what I can see

The unholy jail on DLSITE download is still the older version

On the creators website he has the NEW demo which is the first level with new animations and a game over..

He hasn't changed updated the demo for a month or two
So I'm lazy...
What is new from the older version?
How many animation/h-scene is new?
Thank You

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, nothing, just a bugfix.

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do I uh... advance? All I can do is wander around some cyclical corridors, eventually running into the snake or zombie.

Unless it's not actually cyclical, and it's been longer than I thought since I last made it through Geno's woods, the Lost Woods, etc.
You see the magic useless flame ? Use it in front of a drawer, you'll be able to open it, there'll be a key inside -> next zone.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's just a quick walkthrough with some general stuff for Unholy Jail 1.0

Stage 1
-At the start of the game, get the shackles. You can attach yourself to points on the wall, but it only works on the skeleton enemies you find later.
-There's a blue crystal item in the middle of the dungeon,that casts a flame around you. It tells you how close the boss of the level is. Blue flame is safe, yellow is in the room next to you, red is in the same room.
-There's a rag that your character masturbates with, you can drop it on the floor to distract an enemy, but it doesnt work on everything.
-On the C level, theres a cupboard you interact with that gives you a key. This gives you access to the second area.
-The door to the second area is location B1.

Stage 2
-Use the shackles to let the skeletons walk by you.
-Pick up something that looks like a file in the D area.
-Use it in the C area on the wall, you will get a note.
-Now backtrack to the place where you started the game in Area 1, your prison cell. Lie under the bed, and receive the blue key.
-Stage 3 is accessible through a door found in Area 2.

Stage 3
-The tentacle enemies will put their tentacles in the water, and will always get you when you take a step. If you run, they will go into agressive mode. If you walk, they will do their attack less often, or not at all.
-You can choose to either proceed down by dodging stuff, or just get caught and go game over which ends you up right in front of the ending of the game.
-At this point, when you go down, the tentacle boss will be waiting for you. Getting grabbed once is fine, but you can also use the rag found in the sewers to distract it and run by.
-The next area consists of about 4 tentacle plants, you just need to walk by them, do not run. Their behavior is a bit random and sometimes you take too long and the boss catches you.
-After this, you finished the game.

Also, if you die enough times, there will be a sun like item next to where you respawn. This gives you infinite stamina.

That's roughly it, it should give you all 9 cgs.
Quoting for posterity.

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New trial for unholy jail was released yesterday.
Voices were changed while running and being raped.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a question...I managed to run past the hydras/tentacles and slimes while running away from the mandragora boss, but at the end there was a door and was closed as far as I know, I had the boss really close so I don't remember if I had the chance to try and open it before he got me. So...is it open and I just have to press C? Do I have to use a key? Which one? :confused:

And so, just to be clear...the Unholy Jail that comes with Unholy Sanctuary is finished, right? the one from the new trial is an improved version that he will sell separately, right?

EDIT: Forget the question about the door. There is a lever in C-3 that opens the door. So, nope, you can't just get a game over to start next to the boss and run for the ending. That should be included in the walkthrough. Also, if you used the rag and got a game over, there is a new rag at C-1. You don't need to go aaaall the way to stage 1 to get another one.

EDIT2: And again...forget about what I said. The door opened with the blue key. No idea what that lever does...no idea if you have to use lever AND the key

EDIT3: Ok...played the new trial...I can't wait until that game is released. Basically it seems it will have 6 levels, and definitely loved the game over animation and CG. Fuck! Between this and the new Dot Theatre game I will fry my F5 key :(

Last edited:

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some update in his blog
look like Dark Frame i think?

hatahataragnarok.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/245/

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some update in his blog
look like Dark Frame i think?

hatahataragnarok.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/245/
Yea there are more game updates on his twitter if you look though his images.
A succubuss sprite seems to be the most recent.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any saves for unholy jail?
or a way tu edit saves?

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any saves for unholy jail?
or a way tu edit saves?
If you have the older versions that come with the full game, try entering this into your savedata.ini files:

[gallery]
injustice=9453278
pest=568431
END1=543241352
skelton=48618730
phendark=78463146
END2=912876384
penomena=91487635
END3=8139564
hydra=48773045
[total]
exp=316
[area]
TortureChamber=573794351
Kanal=391576385

This only works with the version with the 3 levels and 9 scenes in the gallery, not the more recent "trial" versions.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Apparently no one has the old version with 3 levels. :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 'o '

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it out like, we can buy it and all or is it just on the DlSite waiting to be released ?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it out like, we can buy it and all or is it just on the DlSite waiting to be released ?
Just waiting on the DLsite to be released. It says it will be out around June

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So you guys already knew about the Unholy Jail will be released in June, right?
Please don't pm to me for link anymore, because even if I re-upload Unholy Sanctuary many times, Unholy Jailed is still the same, not changed at all.
Wait for the real game that will be released...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you guys already knew about the Unholy Jail will be released in June, right?
Please don't pm to me for link anymore, because even if I re-upload Unholy Sanctuary many times, Unholy Jailed is still the same, not changed at all.
Wait for the real game that will be released...
Erm just wondering whether anyone have the complete edition of the game already??
Didn't You read post above You? Einstein.....