What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I didn't bother beating her since there nothing after the boss so next update I will beat her

I just wanted to see the game over scene from that boss

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

4th boss is not beaten in that save.

S

Splitz

The 3rd boss, the dominatrix, what does she tell Marianne when she chains her? Anyone capable of translating?

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 3rd boss, the dominatrix, what does she tell Marianne when she chains her? Anyone capable of translating?
you men when she says nigasanai or sometim like that?
well if you watch some anime you will notice that it means you cant escape or you will not escape

now i cant figure out what she says after she kiss her... XD maybe something like youre my slave now XD
edit: nvm i found it out.. she says "im gonna tease you" after the kiss of zealotus

Last edited:

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i ask everyone a favour?
I need save just before the 3rd boss, cause i am not able to reach that point, i just die after the scene with millions of leech worm.
The saves previously posted are useless, cause it's an older version of the game than mine.
I would really appreciate, thank you.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i ask everyone a favour?
I need save just before the 3rd boss, cause i am not able to reach that point, i just die after the scene with millions of leech worm.
The saves previously posted are useless, cause it's an older version of the game than mine.
I would really appreciate, thank you.
Here you go
It's the Dominix one without "A" infront
(I'm pretty sure i spelled the boss name wrong)

And for others, I got all other save points :D

Attachments

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think the long hoped-for clock tower level might be showing up next.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So who wants to take a crack at guessing the boss and enemies? I say gargoyles for enemies and grim reaper for boss...what? When I think of a clock tower in castlevania I think of the grim reaper...

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Humm I could see gargoyles for sure. I bet there might be some clockwork type enemy or some crazy mutant hunchback.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to guess those flying locust like things we saw back in the group shot with the ninja maids.

~TH~

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get a rather unique (I think) error when playing. A large white box appears around my character. It moves with me, and when I attack it shifts slightly in the direction in which I'm attacking.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I get a rather unique (I think) error when playing. A large white box appears around my character. It moves with me, and when I attack it shifts slightly in the direction in which I'm attacking.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
I had problem like that, at one point. Changing from full-screen to windowed mode and then back again fixed it for me (or vice-versa if you play in windowed mode).

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for a question like this, but how do you change from window mode to full screen, or atleast making it a little bigger. I am stuck with a tiny window varely seeing anything, it dosent give me the option to change the size.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I correct you

alt+F4

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bother anyone with this request, but I have tried to download this game multiple times to no avail. I just bought a new upgraded comp and have gotten all the other games I previously had downloaded, but for some reason, the makers site for this game wont let me download. Was wondering if anyone could PM me with a link on MU or Mediafire that they could take down after a few days? Plz and thank you in advance.

leiwu1991

Reputation score

quick question, anyone knows name of any/all of the sound tracks used in this game? really wana know thanks