What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Many, many times in fact. Well...only many if you sat there and watched wondering if it would progress further like I did I suppose.
well they are priestess/nuns so it may be sister as in under the lord not has blood.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well they are priestess/nuns so it may be sister as in under the lord not has blood.
if you watch Japanese anime in some genre like Yuri (or lesbian) onee-sama is an honorable word that being used a lot.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats right onesama is an honorific to a girl who is youre older sister, or that you took her as your older sister

besides, in japan the word sister referign a nun is not changed and its spelled in the same way as we do
watch majutsu no index for more reference XD

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beat her on my 3rd "try" with one hit left. But during that run I figured out how to dodge everything she could throw at me. For using a sub weapon, if she uses her cross move, run under her and spam the icicle thing. Other wise it's always a good isea to play it safe and really keep your distance.

For the succubus, the moment you enter the room, turn around backwards and do the backdash warp through her when she charges you. Either that or you can try to jump. But backdash i find is easier

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

or just jump her over and run.. it works for me every time

now returning to the game develop, what do you think its going to be below the new boss... maybe alice and aliza as we saw them before in a game picture

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I strongly suspect that all bosses were made more durable in this version. The plant boss lasted longer than I remembered. It didn't have a health bar.

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I strongly suspect that all bosses were made more durable in this version. The plant boss lasted longer than I remembered. It didn't have a health bar.
actully I noticed that to, the plant and dinosaur boss were more annoying to deal with.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I beat her on my 3rd "try" with one hit left. But during that run I figured out how to dodge everything she could throw at me. For using a sub weapon, if she uses her cross move, run under her and spam the icicle thing. Other wise it's always a good isea to play it safe and really keep your distance.

For the succubus, the moment you enter the room, turn around backwards and do the backdash warp through her when she charges you. Either that or you can try to jump. But backdash i find is easier
There's also Dive Kick (while jumping, hold down + left or right and hit jump again, hit something and you'll merrily bounce off it like mario jumping off a goomba but if you hit the floor you'll get stuck for a second or so)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, just tried the new update. Lost to the new boss once. Beat her easy the second time, having learned the pattern. This boss is actually quite slow in her attacks, the only exception was her dash, which is still easy to jump over as long as you're paying attention to her landing.

An aggressive player using the up+attack can hit her a bunch on the ground, and then do the same while up in the air, mid jump, when she's preparing her sparkly cross attacks. She goes down easy as long as you know how to dodge her predictable attacks.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wish they would add an extra life for every boss you killed.

Edit: Ok I got the newest version but I'm back at the save before the new boss and I can't go through the door. So i'm guessing the only way to see the new boss is get the latest version, and play through it? You can't use your old saves from previous games?

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish they would add an extra life for every boss you killed.

Edit: Ok I got the newest version but I'm back at the save before the new boss and I can't go through the door. So i'm guessing the only way to see the new boss is get the latest version, and play through it? You can't use your old saves from previous games?
Well, you don't have to go through the 'entire' game again. The newest version includes a save after the 2nd boss.

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only boss I seemingly have any trouble with now is the dinosaur, all the others I've got down.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

None of the bosses are hard, only hard thing is climbing platforms without getting hit by bugs and ghosts

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oddly enough succubus and her are the only bosses i have trouble with, then again, i rarely use any magic besides the flame...and when i did get to see the new boss i didnt really try