What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I am getting a service unavailable page when I clicked the download link. This is why no mirroring sucks.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I am getting a service unavailable page when I clicked the download link. This is why no mirroring sucks.
I refreshed a few times, and at last came up. I saw give it another go now and see.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is getting interesting, i wonder if the autor will add more better endings to this game, or a gallery mode, posibilities are limitless for this game @¬@

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hydra's rape animation changed
Previously
1 - hold you in the air
2 - mouth rape

Now
1 - mouth rape
2 - vaginal

Last edited:

rb9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Nvm, it's still 2 at most, but he author changed them a bit.
Previously
1 - hold you in the air
2 - mouth rape

Now
1 - mouth rape
2 - vaginal
I'm digging this game. It's inspired me to collaborate with a programmer to make a similar ecchi Castlevania clone, so I will keep all you guys posted on that.

Where is this mouth rape/vaginal from? Are those the tentacle tube things?

nope

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, the new finisher is the sexiest thing in the game so far, by a long shot. It's a shame I had to lose intentionally to see it. This boss is much easier than the first two.

Wolfwood

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, the new finisher is the sexiest thing in the game so far, by a long shot. It's a shame I had to lose intentionally to see it. This boss is much easier than the first two.
Vhat?! The plant took me about three tries due to clumsiness, the Dino three times, and the dominatrix like... 23... Then again I also kept hitting the "fire" button instead of jump since I keep thinking the controls are reversed and the chain would just grab me and do shit-ton of damage.

nope

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first two bosses took me upwards of a dozen tries each, but this third one I beat on my second try (and my first try was with the old version that didn't have the finisher)

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where this guys gets his artwork from? The game over screens for the skeleton and the dominatrix are really hot and I want to know if there's more of them. I'm guessing, however, that he does them all himself and therefore there is no central resource.

EDIT:
Just beat the dominatrix boss. There is no new stage just yet. If any of you are wondering how I beat her I just spammed the cross spell thing. How did I get so many blue crystaly thingymabobs? Just go right, rather than left into the skeleton area and farm those blue crystals and keep going to the save point for health. Each cross spell costs 7 crystals. I got 35 and I think I used 4 spells.

Last edited:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where this guys gets his artwork from? The game over screens for the skeleton and the dominatrix are really hot and I want to know if there's more of them. I'm guessing, however, that he does them all himself and therefore there is no central resource.

EDIT:
Just beat the dominatrix boss. There is no new stage just yet. If any of you are wondering how I beat her I just spammed the cross spell thing. How did I get so many blue crystaly thingymabobs? Just go right, rather than left into the skeleton area and farm those blue crystals and keep going to the save point for health. Each cross spell costs 7 crystals. I got 35 and I think I used 4 spells.
look up ragnarok online

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Love the new dominatrix finisher...only thing I'd change is having all her holes filled after the first round.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

When you guys say Hydra, you're talking about the Dinosaur looking thing after the shadow fool casts thunder all over you?

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe that the hydra are the tentacles. Could be wrong though, I don't really keep up the the monster names apart from "skeleton, zombie, leach..." All the obvious ones really.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hydra is the tube tentacle enemy that is stationary on the floors.