What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

i'm glad that umai neko finally abandon "have to run back while naked to get clothing" policy, it really doesn't make sense anyway. In the future, i hope that he/she will adopt "can fight while naked" policy.
it could be because theres now 3 dimensions, so it would be easier then usually to go back and get the clothing. thus no need for it. tho it makes me sad/worried that enemies wont have as many unique rape poses for the character like R had. im curious if the same enemy will have more variations down the line.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If the heroine of umai neko's next game have something like a Stand to do the fighting then clothes shouldn't even matter right?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If the heroine of umai neko's next game have something like a Stand to do the fighting then clothes shouldn't even matter right?
im not sure how to fully interprate that but...
Umai nekos characters always had this thing where a lack of clothing = bad combat power, and some of the games even gave you alterd sex positions when an enemy grabbed you on the floor, the one thing that clothes may matter later on is how the enemies sex position changes. but for now they are exactly the same from each other. clothed and naked.

E

erobotan

seems you can't orgasm when clothed (unless your hp hit 0)? RIDICULOUS!!!

Can't believe i missed that. >.<
it's amazing that you found the obscure ones but missed the obvious one XD

oh, F5 reset the stage, 8 (or other button around that position but i'm sure it's 8) seems like debug mode

As for the stand, you're talking about Jojo right? i prefer if she can fight as usual evem when naked, it gives more tension but maybe a stand is not a bad idea too.

it could be because theres now 3 dimensions, so it would be easier then usually to go back and get the clothing. thus no need for it. tho it makes me sad/worried that enemies wont have as many unique rape poses for the character like R had. im curious if the same enemy will have more variations down the line.
lets hope they still has many rape poses

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As for the stand, you're talking about Jojo right? i prefer if she can fight as usual evem when naked, it gives more tension but maybe a stand is not a bad idea too.

lets hope they still has many rape poses
Yes I was referring to Jojo Stands, etching edge made a game with that idea (heroine uses a Stand-like thing to do the fighting). With it umai neko can drop the concept of naked = no combat power.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While it may be that we lose some different positions based on cloth state, I'm hoping he implements more of those gang bangs that he experimented with on Fighting Sakura R. It could also be that this is more of a test game he's making on the new engine he's using just to get used to it.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a boss sex animation? I can't seem to get him to do anything before his cronies come and get the heroine.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does umai neko take suggestions from his fans on what can be implimented into this game? like enemies or sex poses or attacks? im just wondering if anyone here has asked him themselves.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does umai neko take suggestions from his fans on what can be implimented into this game? like enemies or sex poses or attacks? im just wondering if anyone here has asked him themselves.
Reply to his blog posts and give suggestions in Japanese. Assuming the creator isn't a xenophobe and the Japanese is halfway acceptable, no reason why the feedback won't be taken into consideration.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think he's good friends with dot_slave who made Parasite in City, who is a gaijin himself, so I think Umai Neko is pretty open minded. You probably won't have to fear making suggestions XD.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats cool. my only problem is i know absolutely nothing about japanize. and i dont think theres a good translation tool to translate english to japanize... If someones able to type japanize could you suggest this to him? could he add another costume for the main character to wear? (buyable from the shop) that changes some stats of the character, but also changes sex positions of the enemies? thanks.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , cool~
Many improvement since last game
The only did not improve is the girls moan.....
IDK... maybe I'm the only one that thinks the moan are bad?

E

erobotan

Yes I was referring to Jojo Stands, etching edge made a game with that idea (heroine uses a Stand-like thing to do the fighting). With it umai neko can drop the concept of naked = no combat power.
Pretty cool concept, but chance is slim that umai neko will implement this. We can only hope .. ^^;
Hmm , cool~
Many improvement since last game
The only did not improve is the girls moan.....
IDK... maybe I'm the only one that thinks the moan are bad?
i don't really pay attention but i think there is only one moan and one orgasm voice so i don't think you're wrong. I don't get it, he lives in japan so should be easy to find seiyuu, his game is popular too ..

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could he add another costume for the main character to wear? (buyable from the shop) that changes some stats of the character, but also changes sex positions of the enemies? thanks.
Don't get your hopes up, that would at least double the work load since he'd have to redo all animations just for one new costume.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't get your hopes up, that would at least double the work load since he'd have to redo all animations just for one new costume.
Well , indeed
Let's forget optional costume

But what about extra stage and extra 2-3 enemies?
And extra Game Over Scene

D-Lis Bullet Requiem make an extra stage upon 5000 DL? Or was it 3000?
Well... I forgot~

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i didnt mean for it to sound like double the workload. i just wanted the enemies to have extra rape animations like the previous games, since theres no underwear mechanic and whatnot.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i didnt mean for it to sound like double the workload. i just wanted the enemies to have extra rape animations like the previous games, since theres no underwear mechanic and whatnot.
I'm a little disappointed by that too, but its ultimately not really that big a deal imo since you still have both a partially clothed and a nude animation per enemy. One can only hope that he will make up for this by including more monster variety, it simply depends on how much work he wants to put into the game.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well , indeed
Let's forget optional costume

But what about extra stage and extra 2-3 enemies?
And extra Game Over Scene
Perhaps a new costume can be implemented using the extra stage. Instead of fighting in her usual costume has a different one instead for whatever reason. That way, the CG and animations for that costume are limited to only those scenes rather than redoing every single animation.

Adds a bit of variety to her appearance without needing to delay the main release of its added as an extra afterwards.