What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Animation quality has improved, but it's still early days since there's little to play with at the moment.

I personally prefer a main character design closer to the revamped Sakura. This magical girl looks like a Mei reskin which turns some people on but not myself.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animation quality has improved, but it's still early days since there's little to play with at the moment.

I personally prefer a main character design closer to the revamped Sakura. This magical girl looks like a Mei reskin which turns some people on but not myself.
I realize it's likely heresy to say this, but the whole Super Sentai/Kamen Rider motif this game and many others have used has never anything for me when it comes to erotic content. Combined with the Streets of Rage mechanics, it also makes it feel even more like a copy of Millefeuille's last game.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I realize it's likely heresy to say this, but the whole Super Sentai/Kamen Rider motif this game and many others have used has never anything for me when it comes to erotic content. Combined with the Streets of Rage mechanics, it also makes it feel even more like a copy of Millefeuille's last game.
my computer could never get to run Millefeuilles demo. so playing a game like this wont be a problem to me at all. still, im never agenst people trying out slightly different game styles.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wasn't into Mei as much either, but mostly because of her lack of boobs. This one seems to be a lot better in that department.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty much this is what happens when I start it.

No error appears, it just starts as a white screen and slowly becomes like that.

If I fidget it long enough, I'm able to start the game and see the enemy health bar appear, and move the character and stuff. But the screen remains like that, just that I can hear that I'm moving the char itself.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty much this is what happens when I start it.

No error appears, it just starts as a white screen and slowly becomes like that.

If I fidget it long enough, I'm able to start the game and see the enemy health bar appear, and move the character and stuff. But the screen remains like that, just that I can hear that I'm moving the char itself.
well dispite that looking super bugged out. we can at least see something there i dont think we can normally see.... and thats the fully naked angel CG picture
can anyone else spot something we havent seen in the playtest?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well dispite that looking super bugged out. we can at least see something there i dont think we can normally see.... and thats the fully naked angel CG picture
can anyone else spot something we havent seen in the playtest?
I took a quick look at the game's files and there doesn't appear to be anything else interesting hiding in there - as far as erotic content goes, there's just the two grunt animations and the clothed/naked game over CGs.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hm, I wonder why the fully naked game over animation was left out if it was complete anyways. I guess he wanted to rush the trial out and the code to check clothing state on gameover wasn't written yet. Or perhaps it is viewable in game but has an unusual trigger.

I took a quick look at the game's files and there doesn't appear to be anything else interesting hiding in there - as far as erotic content goes, there's just the two grunt animations and the clothed/naked game over CGs.
Are you looking at them with GameMaker Studio and are you able to actually view the animations or just the file's name?

Last edited:

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you hold down the mouse button and rub her over the head in the menu she seems to be happy about it.

Umai Neko's demos have been uncensored since the FG Mei demos which is nice. It's sometimes worth keeping after the full release just to see the first few animations fully uncensored. If he's using the same system as FG Sakura-R, you can copy the files over to the full release and keep some uncensored scenes.
Unforunately all of the links to the previous demo's are all dead. You wouldn't happen to have the Sakura-R demo files still around, would you?

Also, he seems to have packed up the files in a data.win file, so it won't be as easy as a drag and drop job as it was with the previous sakura games.

Ah yes, the good generic music.

I actually recognize the menu song from somewhere. I just don't remember where exactly.
It was the menu music for the original sakura fight girl

I wasn't into Mei as much either, but mostly because of her lack of boobs. This one seems to be a lot better in that department.
Yeah agreed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you looking at them with GameMaker Studio and are you able to actually view the animations or just the file's name?
I was looking through the unpacked image files, so I could literally see what was there (not just the file names).

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are tools out there that can extract the image files; like this one:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wow you can even headpat. i love this character design i wonder how long its going to take him to finish this one.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Learning i can pet her head just makes her so much cuter. this artist is really good at drawing female characters.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The animation when you walk up is beyond awesome

The H system seems a bit clunky atm, enemies will walk around for a bit before finally raping the girl or just kick the shit out of her.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The animation when you walk up is beyond awesome

The H system seems a bit clunky atm, enemies will walk around for a bit before finally raping the girl or just kick the shit out of her.
i can understand kicking her when she has hp left. but i feel they should get on her quickly when shes fully knocked down. i hope later on depending on the enemy/pose they gangbang her at some point. perhaps doing more damage or whatnot.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This was surprisingly a pretty good demo! All the character animations are a lot better than in his previous games, and I think people were correct to say that this might've been inspired by Mistletear. Regardless if it was influenced or not, this is a vast improvement.

Now if he could work on 3P and 4P animations with his variety of kamen rider characters, that'd be a big plus. Also, writing dialogue for game over scenes would be great too!

It was refreshing to play such a strong uncensored demo XD

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, in the demo there's only 3 end-combo she can use, and only 1 application of the energy bar consumption, right?

-Holding up during the last Z key combo or grappling results in uppercut followed by a slam down.
-Holding down results in an overthrow to the back.
-Not holding up nor down results in a normal knockdown attack.

-X key only used to shoot kinda weak but rapid energy shots.

I believe there's no way the blue energy bar will only be used for that simple energy shots, so a lotta new unlockable techniques and moves will very likely to be implemented.

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, in the demo there's only 3 end-combo she can use, and only 1 application of the energy bar consumption, right?

-Holding up during the last Z key combo or grappling results in uppercut followed by a slam down.
-Holding down results in an overthrow to the back.
-Not holding up nor down results in a normal knockdown attack.

-X key only used to shoot kinda weak but rapid energy shots.

I believe there's no way the blue energy bar will only be used for that simple energy shots, so a lotta new unlockable techniques and moves will very likely to be implemented.
Pressing SPACE does a backflip kick that uses energy.

E

erobotan

i'm glad that umai neko finally abandon "have to run back while naked to get clothing" policy, it really doesn't make sense anyway. In the future, i hope that he/she will adopt "can fight while naked" policy.