What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Oh, uhh...

Can't remember the exact co-ordinates (at work), but it's somewhere around x=-100 and z±-3900, to wherever that works out to.
Alright, once I figure our how to find co-ordinates and such in the game then I'll try again at searching.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

hit f3, it will show you your current co-ordinates. Notch does his XYZ's like a math guy though, as opposed to a surveyor, so the horizontal plane is measured with x and z, leaving y for the height. keep that in mind and you'll do fine!

Also, got my book back, and the main entrance is on a short side, so either the side nearest the workstation, or the one directly opposite. Lemme know which side is easier, and I'll see about making it work. i hope it's the opposite side though, much easier to make it look better from that side.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, okay, just a thought, I can't keep working on the subway until I know where I'm going :eek:

So where else should we have some stations?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

There could be a station to my project, but I'll have to figure out where I want it to pop up first. Also, damn all of you guys for playing in the early morning when I'm working, I hardly ever see anybody, I just chug away on my own stuff. XD

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Amp, I am disappoint :|

We didn't need 3 booster tracks to get up each side of the 5-block hill for the lower station. 1 suffices, and yer lucky I didn't check to see if the original momentum from launchers would get us up or not.

Also created a few minecarts after extending the one other tunnel up it's slope, found a pocket of Iron.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Amp, I am disappoint :|

We didn't need 3 booster tracks to get up each side of the 5-block hill for the lower station. 1 suffices, and yer lucky I didn't check to see if the original momentum from launchers would get us up or not.

Also created a few minecarts after extending the one other tunnel up it's slope, found a pocket of Iron.
Whaaa.... whaaa.... :p

There could be a station to my project, but I'll have to figure out where I want it to pop up first. Also, damn all of you guys for playing in the early morning when I'm working, I hardly ever see anybody, I just chug away on my own stuff. XD
Eh, actually, the past few times I just kinda pop on and remember I can't go anyplace lol

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

My little fort is now complete. The project still has a ways to go, but I've set up a teleporter to it at the end of the bridge opposite town. It's in the cobblestone building, near Shrike's teleporter, for those interested in checking the place out.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Is the server down?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was online just 1 to 2 hours ago, so it can't be offline.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I've had sporadic issues with the server, where Minecraft will constantly tell me the server is unknown and immediately fail after trying to connect... but after a large number of tries, the multiplayer will connect properly. I was thinking that they must be on my end, but maybe not.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was having some issues connecting with Minecraft.net itself, much less the server. I did get on for a bit earlier today though.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Good new everyone!

The first Metro Central line will be connecting to a station underneath Sin's castle, and is almost finished going to Sin's station. Going back to Sin's station, however, isn't complete yet, due to me running out of standard track. I do thank the people who have donated thus far though, and the fact we're now inundated with a good amount of powertrack that should last for the next station wherever it shows up on the line :3

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The passive regeneration isn't working for some reason. I have no idea what could have caused this as nothing changed on the server. I'll see what's causing it tomorrow, hopefully, if not sooner. Until then, don't forget to stock up on bread and bacon.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Or mushroom soup :3 *shamelessadvertofmushroomshere*

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hurray, more connections from my castle to the main hub of activity.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, also relatively safer (when we can figure out where that one skeleton keeps falling from in Maiko's tunnel section...)

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I have a tunnel section?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, whatever that huge cavern that's right off the station edge belongs to >,>;

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Oh, that was mine, but I've abandoned it now. It's free for anyone to use now.