What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

I guess now we're going to end up with a load of bizare whirlpools in our seas and lakes aren't we...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey you on that mountain, how about NOT flooding said mountain, on the base of which I and a bunch of others have their houses?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was attempting to remedy that with sponges, good sir, when my client crashed. I shall fix it at once!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, what Rule said. Stop fucking with my mountain.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, just to say, the map for the region has been remade.

Shame there's these unsightly lines going down it. B1 'May' redo it, depending on whether or not I want to go for a third trek around the region.

Last edited:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oni, you stated we would share the mountain, first off, and for two, the flood is already gone. I may make a mess every once in a while, but I at least clean mine up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I may have said we can share the mountain, but the section I cleaned out was for myself. The mountain is pretty large after all.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, it's not, considering Bart's right next door.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Whilst on the subject of making messes. I'll add a casual message for anyone not already aware of two of the more minor Minecraft crimes that most servers frown on. "Lazy lumberjacks" and "beach bandits".

A lazy lumberjack is someone who goes around chopping away the bottom of those large trees and leaving annoying floating tree tops hanging in the air. It can also sometimes mean someone who never replants trees in forested areas, or someone who hacks down decorative trees within a town.

A beach bandit is someone who strips away beaches for their sand, leaving those strange inwards flowing pools along the waters edge, or also when sand is grabbed up in unsightly craters.

So don't do it, or I'll call you silly names.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

For people who want sand use this teleporter sequence;

N - Sand
E - Dirt
S - Dirt
W - Dirt

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is the north teleporter the one to Amp's world? Cause its mostly desert.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Is the north teleporter the one to Amp's world? Cause its mostly desert.
I set up the telepot marker near the Amp basecamp under Shrike's advice. beyond that, I think someone mentioned the markers only work on a per-world basis. No worries through cross-world teleportation.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

the obsidian pillars just up the road from the nether portal leads to AMP's world, rune teleporters won't cross the world gap. theres a waypoint in AMP's world near the basecamp, signature is sandstone North and South.

There's more than plenty sand around the basecamp, and parts were used for cannon testing, so large batches won't much be missed anyways.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dragontear and I built a gatehouse at the end of the eastern bridge. If you find it closed, the teleporter signature into town is 4 sand.
EDIT: Or you just walk around the lake. That works as well.

Last edited:

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a mod i used on another server pretty cool, basically like a google earth for minecraft though.

I dont have much understanding when it comes to coding and compatibility so ill leave that to someone who does understand it.

Still just a suggesting see what people think.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, i have started my own megaproject, somewhere in the area that the highway through hell ends at. it's from -47 to -146 x, and -3875 to -3994 z.

if this crosses anybody else's stuff, lemme know, but i didnt see anything. anyone who needs sand, dirt, stone, etc... feel free to wander over and take what you like. I'm hoping to get as much as possible within sight range of that area flattened down to about sea level or so, in order to increase the imposing-ness of what I'm building. Maiko has a waypoint about two or three undred away, it's crafttable north, and three planks for the rest.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alrighty, just wanted to let everyone know that if you've not yet noticed, I'm building a 'Regional Hub' which can be accessed by the new Map Hut where the old map crate was, with spare maps to boot. The Hub will connect to 2-way Transporter pads at the corners of the region's map. When finished this should allow everyone to find build sites and mines much further away. Donations of material and equipment can be given in the Map Hut at the Crossroads, and will be much appreciated, as it's all coming out of my pocket currently, no pressure though.

Quick credits to Aurani for helping mapping the region and Rule 34 for building assistance.

Edit; Priority for Cobblestone.

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I currently possess two (2) Gold Music CD's. The only way to possess these CD's, now that there are no creepers on the server, is by having Maiko give them to you or by digging them out of dirt. This requires an excavation skill of 250. The only person with this level of skill currently on the server is yours truly - the next highest is off by 70 levels - meaning if Maiko hasn't spawned any in, these are the only two currently in existence. I am willing to sell one, or possibly both, to the highest bidder. Wool is currently my most needed item, and will be favoured over everything short of diamond. I also have a saddle, though I am less willing to part with it.

Anyone interested?

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a update for the Regional Hub - all four teleporters going from the hub to the edges of the map's edges are now functional, I've picked four relatively expansive, different areas if people would like to build new villages/blah. Hoping this does a lot of good.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just a update for the Regional Hub - all four teleporters going from the hub to the edges of the map's edges are now functional, I've picked four relatively expansive, different areas if people would like to build new villages/blah. Hoping this does a lot of good.
May start a new fortress in the main world then...