What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

ttp://mega.nz/#!QAsiwAbD!jpds8NMciG5RaWTc3tiIEw_pkGXU6k0MdzVo4UZVSz4

Game is here, be warned its abnomally heavily NTR rigged.
thx man for the link, + rep! :)

Yun-Ah said:
I may partial this game after the one I'm doing right now. Depending of the size of the game. :D
a partial will be reeeally appreciated :)

please please please please :D

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, I don't have the time to fully partial the game. There's too much content. :(

I only translated all the items/skills/weapons/armors names and translated the menus.

mega.nz/#!5xt3wSoT!wDMQpJHwa1LIIh7Qi-vf7hHKOfpdLmJNzWsBvJCSlQ4

Anyone is free to continue the partial if they want. ;)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That was a pretty good game. You can definitely feel the NTR in the air even if you don't know Japanese. I only managed to beat End 3 and 4. Not sure how to get endings 1 and 2. Game doesn't try to slow you down too much in the RPG filler aspect either so you don't get interrupted fapping sessions. To get Ending 3 and 4,
just keep pressing the top option in dialogue sequences. The final battle victory is where you get a decision which leads to End 3 & 4.

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry, I don't have the time to fully partial the game. There's too much content. :(

I only translated all the items/skills/weapons/armors names and translated the menus.

mega.nz/#!5xt3wSoT!wDMQpJHwa1LIIh7Qi-vf7hHKOfpdLmJNzWsBvJCSlQ4

Anyone is free to continue the partial if they want. ;)
Thanks! :) and merry christmas

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is just me or the game is very short compare to the previous game made by the maker?

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the enemy guarding the cave unbeatable? (After blue haired girl got kidnapped, the enemy who looks like Sephiroth from FF7).

Also, if you lose a few times and end up defeating the 3 green haired bandits at the cave entrance, the game will be bugged. You can no longer enter the cave.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That was a pretty good game. You can definitely feel the NTR in the air even if you don't know Japanese. I only managed to beat End 3 and 4. Not sure how to get endings 1 and 2. Game doesn't try to slow you down too much in the RPG filler aspect either so you don't get interrupted fapping sessions. To get Ending 3 and 4,
just keep pressing the top option in dialogue sequences. The final battle victory is where you get a decision which leads to End 3 & 4.
indeed.
this game is what a good ntr game should be. the only cons is the lenght, is too short (at least for me).
when the story, and events, begin to be interesting... BAM end phase and end game appear.
same for the gallery, after i have unlocked all the scene i realize there is only few events/cg and compare this with the potential of the plot, well... the game is really, really GOOD, but i think it would have been even better!

ending discussion;
end 1: late game, when we stand in front of the gully, ignore the bell sound
end 2: i have unlock it, but i dont know how lol i must study the hint of the sheep a little more.

i must try to see if we can win during the kidnapping event with the bald guy

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, there are actually no "good" endings. All the CGs can be unlocked by choosing "forced unlock" in the gallery, so a full save is not required.

Battles that you must win will give you GameOver when you are defeated, battles that do not give you GameOver are meant to be lost (part of the story).

It's a SUUUUPER LINEAR game.

It has next to no choices, only the options towards the very end of the game change the endings. There is no need to do alternate saves and stuff, as the CG room allows you to go back to different parts of the game.

Some of the characters like the red-haired prince and the prostitute in the brothel have no CGs at all. They are hardly relevant to the game.

None of the NTR can be avoided, and every scene is NTR.

Endings below,

Ending 1 happens if you ignore the demon king (after escaping the town), then choose to view what happened to the girls.

Ending 2 happens if you ignore the demon king, then choose not to view the scenes (You remain a peasant, literally, according to the game).

Ending 3 happens if you do not ignore the demon king, then choose to kill the yellow-haired guy. The pink haired girl will see you as the demon king and kill you. (she also has a kid with that yellow-haired scum, damn the NTR)

Ending 4 happens if you choose to spare the yellow-haired guy. The main character found revenge to be meaningless and returns to the white haired girl. She then has sex with the main character. This is probably the "best" ending. It's named "Stairway to heaven".

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, there are actually no "good" endings. All the CGs can be unlocked by choosing "forced unlock" in the gallery, so a full save is not required.

Battles that you must win will give you GameOver when you are defeated, battles that do not give you GameOver are meant to be lost (part of the story).

It has next to no choices, only the options towards the very end of the game change the endings. There is no need to do alternate saves and stuff, as the CG room allows you to go back to different parts of the game.

Some of the characters like the red-haired prince and the prostitute in the brothel have no CGs at all. They are hardly relevant to the game.

Endings below,

Ending 1 happens if you ignore the demon king (after escaping the town), then choose to view what happened to the girls.

Ending 2 happens if you ignore the demon king, then choose not to view the scenes (You remain a peasant, literally, according to the game).

Ending 3 happens if you do not ignore the demon king, then choose to kill the yellow-haired guy. The pink haired girl will see you as the demon king and kill you. (she also has a kid with that yellow-haired scum, damn the NTR)

Ending 4 happens if you choose to spare the yellow-haired guy. The main character found revenge to be meaningless and returns to the white haired girl. She then has sex with the main character. This is probably the "best" ending. It's named "Stairway to heaven".
Thank you for saving me some money. =)

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Endings below,

Thank you from preventing me from buying the game. I honestly don't care for NTR when it is a primary theme, but would play a game that has it if there were options to avoid it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the art, I'm a fan of the sex sounds and I really didn't like the mc that much so the NTR didn't bother me.

I hope it goes away soon though, I want assertive bitches to be the on the rise.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Endings below,

Sigh. Major lets down from this circle then.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, so I saw End 4 and in the end, Imosu and the white-haired girl loses the fight against the Ryuunin, though he does manage rescue her before she gets killed. I'm assuming that killing the blonde fuck and fighting the main heroine would preoccupy him from rescuing the white-haired girl, thus losing his powers and getting horribly killed?

Ok yeah. Just saw End 3, and that left a bitter taste in my mouth. Yeah, I guess End 4's the best you can get.

Last edited:

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I think that 100% NTR games are not exactly appealing. NTR is NTR only because the protagonist/player has lost something he committed to heavily, and that's usually what NTR fans enjoy. E.g. Building up relationship points with a female character, only to have her assaulted and stolen.

In this game...the protagonist never had sex, even the relationships are kind of obscure. It's like losing something he never had. That's some kind of "next next level" NTR right there.

I wouldn't say that it's a bad game, it just belongs in a niche category. I can see how certain individuals would like it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I think that 100% NTR games are not exactly appealing. NTR is NTR only because the protagonist/player has lost something he committed to heavily, and that's usually what NTR fans enjoy. E.g. Building up relationship points with a female character, only to have her assaulted and stolen.

In this game...the protagonist never had sex, even the relationships are kind of obscure. It's like losing something he never had. That's some kind of "next next level" NTR right there.

I wouldn't say that it's a bad game, it just belongs in a niche category. I can see how certain individuals would like it.
I dunno...

At times, I enjoyed the 'breaking the girl into a mindless whore' aspect more than anything, which is why I prefer if the game is from the girl's POV....

As some anon once said in /hgg2D/ :
>Playing NTR games
>Not self-inserting yourself as the girl
>Not being aroused by how you're turned into a slut

What kind of a fag are you?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only people in it for the NTR and beautiful art will want to play this game. It's to be expected people would ask for a way to negate the entire plot of this hentai game, NTR is not for the faint of heart. As for this H game, the RPG combat is standard and the game is solely event based H so there's nothing exceptional here besides the art and story. If you can't understand Japanese you might as well just treat it as a rape H novel with corruption into a slut overtime, for the people not willing to take in the gravity of the situation they're in.

Last edited: