What's new

[Complete - Full] Twin Quest -The Tale of Two Sisters-

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Twin Quest -The Tale of Two Sisters-

It's just weird - I've played hundreds of these and this is the first time I've seen only one aspect or menu bomb out while everything else is fine...yeah, can't scroll around in the upper selectable skills at all...maybe I am not hitting the right keys in the right sequences this time...dunno...

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could be the wrong version too? Just grasping a straws here :)

It's just weird - I've played hundreds of these and this is the first time I've seen only one aspect or menu bomb out while everything else is fine...yeah, can't scroll around in the upper selectable skills at all...maybe I am not hitting the right keys in the right sequences this time...dunno...

Hoboy

Reputation score

Sorry for the runaround - I just pain forgot how the corruption system works in these games. I kept trying to go up into the skills above the sliders, when all I needed to remember to do was right arrow up the points on the bottom selection. Duh - feel stupid. And I played both Ani and Saki before this...

Thanks all for the suggestions - just a brain fart after all...:eek:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who don't have the game, you may send me a PM and ask nicely for it. It should be the most recent, too.

I also found an untranslated line that happens upon your first defeat before you save the sister at school; it's one of Kiisho's lines.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that I played a game a bit, I have some questions and hope someone can answer them. In spoiler tags because... spoileriffic.

My girls are pregnant. Not just fertilised but huge-bellied. How long will it take until they give birth, or do I have to do something specific to make them give birth?

How do I get the last 2 secret skills?

Is there a way to get a second dog collar? I got one from defeating the final boss.

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the actual game? All the links I've found are either dead, or premium download only crap

Hoboy

Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the actual game? All the links I've found are either dead, or premium download only crap
To add to Jacky's post - Link

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a general discussion thread for this game? I can't seem to find it.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a guide for this? I cant find the damn remedy herb despite search like the whole forest. The game doesnt seem to be great at telling you where to go either so far lol