What's new

[Tsukinomizu Project] 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン / Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone (RJ103157)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnege

Reputation score
Re: 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン

Spoilers I suppose, but...

This is actually a scene that happens in the game.
... I have to admit, with all the lackluster games that come along as well as the ones that are just way out of my taste range, this one is a nice surprise. Props to this game in general for just looking nice, though.
I would kill to know how to get this scene :cool:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough

Japan wiki

other web

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you have a full save for it?

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is this 'old town' ? can't seem to find it, does the ruins refer to the ones right after the map with the red slime?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I would kill to know how to get this scene :cool:
The pic is no longer showing up for me for some reason, but I think it was the milking scene. On wood day when the bakery is closed, climb through the window on the ground floor of the bakery and go upstair. Use the sphere to enter the dream world.

I can't get the cactus mob to appear. Nothing works.

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So apparently, I'm stuck at the very beginning and when I fight a slimey, I do 1 damage and then I get raped(literally).

Yes I'm late to the party..

Thank God for the walkthrough (and the person who made it)..

Anyway, is the full translation out yet? Or is it till Chap 1?

I really appreciate the walkthrough but..the engrish really makes it hard to understand :(

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the offtopic question. Is there really no way to download things from mega w\o using Chrome? Even with that HTML5 thing installing this feels like a heresy to me...

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apparently, I'm stuck at the very beginning and when I fight a slimey, I do 1 damage and then I get raped(literally).

Yes I'm late to the party..

Thank God for the walkthrough (and the person who made it)..

Anyway, is the full translation out yet? Or is it till Chap 1?

I really appreciate the walkthrough but..the engrish really makes it hard to understand :(
go magic shop buy magic2.jpg and equip it for slime... from start is darkness, fire, ice, lighting and open door

if normal hit can clear game i dont make 2nd part...

if walkthrough something not understand can post here i will try to change, 1st times make it is no sleep do it, BTW after sleep i dont think cant do more better lol... really sorry for my poor english

full translation? you make it? if new version out, i think over 70% work need do again...

Sorry for the offtopic question. Is there really no way to download things from mega w\o using Chrome? Even with that HTML5 thing installing this feels like a heresy to me...
hint : dont use IE
google chrome

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As people mentioned my translation here... I will say this. Whilst I am working on a full translation, it's going to take a while. Quite a long while, in fact. The demo took me about a week devoting most of my free time to it. The full version is about 10 times bigger, and I can't devote much of my free time to it at present.

So yeah. It'll take a while.

Although, unlike what Etigoya says, one thing I don't have to worry about is new versions. As people have already discovered here (by applying my demo patch to the full version), my patching tools can handle version differences easily.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone got a link to the first game by this group?

along with a save?

i remember getting half way through it before my computer crashed.

these sorts of games either need translations or full walkthroughs.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone got a link to the first game by this group?

along with a save?

i remember getting half way through it before my computer crashed.

these sorts of games either need translations or full walkthroughs.
hentai4daily.com still have link, new version someone maybe posted in this web but not sure where.

if japan walkthrough

Although, unlike what Etigoya says, one thing I don't have to worry about is new versions. As people have already discovered here (by applying my demo patch to the full version), my patching tools can handle version differences easily.
sorry dont know has software for translation... anyway i think i cant do translation with my suck english...
btw if new version fix beg only use this can do very fast? if new version add event like naked order need talk a lot times?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The translator software I'm developing is beta for RPGMaker VX, so the only game that's got it is Lilium Union at the moment. It'll become public once the bugs in the translator side bit are fixed.

Basically, if Lilium Union is updated for bug fixes, my translation patches will still work fine. If new events are added, or old text changed, the patch will need updating - no big deal, really.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hentai4daily.com still have link, new version someone maybe posted in this web but not sure where.

if japan walkthrough

sorry dont know has software for translation... anyway i think i cant do translation with my suck english...
btw if new version fix beg only use this can do very fast? if new version add event like naked order need talk a lot times?
well, thanks for the game, i already know about the japanese walkthrough, its useless to me, even with a translator i still can't make heads or tails of half of it.

speaking for walkthrough difficulties.

in the newest game, im having trouble in the tomb, i have the three coloured orbs.

i read your walkthrough on hongfire, but

盾の宝珠 --- corpse's left hand, 兜の宝珠 --- right hand, 剣の宝珠 down > 1F talk to soul
just doesn't work.

"soul" is the blue thing behind the three doors, right?

so the code should be

BLUE ------------------------------RED

--------------GREEN

yeah? because its not working for me.

edit: just swapped blue and red, and i got a reaction from something

also, where do i get the stuff i need to make better magic books?

i have all the books i need, but i seem to need some sort of gemstone, or claw or something to combine anything.

i kill all the monsters, so it cant be that.

at the moment i'm looking for the "strong lockpick" skill, whichever that one is.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, thanks for the game, i already know about the japanese walkthrough, its useless to me, even with a translator i still can't make heads or tails of half of it.

speaking for walkthrough difficulties.

in the newest game, im having trouble in the tomb, i have the three coloured orbs.

i read your walkthrough on hongfire, but

just doesn't work.

"soul" is the blue thing behind the three doors, right?

so the code should be

BLUE ------------------------------RED

--------------GREEN

yeah? because its not working for me.

edit: just swapped blue and red, and i got a reaction from something

also, where do i get the stuff i need to make better magic books?

i have all the books i need, but i seem to need some sort of gemstone, or claw or something to combine anything.

i kill all the monsters, so it cant be that.

at the moment i'm looking for the "strong lockpick" skill, whichever that one is.
1.jpg i follow message in rock so i say corpse's what side

if lvl 3 magic book (but i alway dont use...)
fire (little rare)

ice

lighting pop in beach area (only 3 day pop there)

i alway use this 3 book 2.jpg more then other spell...
item from middle lvl spell + book can buy in magic shop or loot from box + item drop from

can make 炎鳳手の魔本 (fire and hit attack) or 氷龍牙の魔本 (ice and suddenly attack) or 雷虎撃の魔本 (lighting and chop attack)

strong lockpick = 鍵開の魔本 and lvl 20, not enough lvl cant open

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Language barrier is a major issue in this one, not the mention the combat seems trial and error based; you can never really tell if you're just using the wrong spells, or if you're just not supposed to be able to win against that monster at that point in the game. Hell even when you can beat a lot of the enemies it seems like you win with 10 HP left and have to run back to heal after every single fight. It doesn't really help when there's no escape option, making the whole thing feel more like a run or rape game than a hRPG.

Walkthrough helps a lot, but honestly I'll just admit this one is way too frustrating for me to play through without knowing Japanese and extract the CG. Thanks to the uploader nonetheless.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Having the escape combat spell is really good in this game. When you run into an enemy it just disappears. I think you get it in that hole on top of that hill next to the ruins, the treasure chest where you have type in the password. I think the enemies are hard like that because you only need to kill a small number of them.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Language barrier is a major issue in this one, not the mention the combat seems trial and error based; you can never really tell if you're just using the wrong spells, or if you're just not supposed to be able to win against that monster at that point in the game.
You should try using AGTH; there's probably a link somewhere... Anyway, using AGTH and Atlas (or whatever translaty thing you like) it's pretty easy to tell what to do.

I like how most of the missions have multiple ways to complete them. I'm going for a virgin run through (we'll ignore what happened in the first game!) just because. The way unlocks are persistent even from other save files is also awesome - you don't even need to keep the other save file!

Haven't had any problems figuring out what to do yet, though the perfectionist in me isn't happy unless I maximise output every day (i.e. kill every single monster). Most of the time limits they give you are way too generous - certainly for the first few missions, you only need one day to complete them. The mission to get the automaton orb only needs one day, but since I'm a perfectionist and going for a virgin route I took one of the longer solutions, to pick up the prison key (which I think otherwise you have to get raped to get). Now, though, I'm trying to get the Sword Gem, and I think I pretty much have to wait for the right day for the balcony to open... Is there no other way to get some of Olivia's clothes than wait for the right day? Anyone?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have a really stupid question..
which one of the buildings is the bread shop??

And also where is the board after which I have to fight?

Thanks and Gome...

EDIT: Ah I finally got it! Nevermind. Thanks again you're a genius! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.