What's new

[Tsukinomizu Project] 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン / Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone (RJ103157)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン

Hey, so can anyone tell us how to get more than one point?

Task 1:
三姉妹へパンを差し人れしよう!
1 point: 城下町の外れにパン屋がある
2 points: パンを人手できれば手段は問わない
3 points: パン握の定休日に注意!!

These are given in the succubus notebook. But as a picture. I wrote them out, but checking online, I can't see any help file for them yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, so can anyone tell us how to get more than one point?

Task 1:
三姉妹へパンを差し人れしよう!
1 point: 城下町の外れにパン屋がある
2 points: パンを人手できれば手段は問わない
3 points: パン握の定休日に注意!!

These are given in the succubus notebook. But as a picture. I wrote them out, but checking online, I can't see any help file for them yet.
No no no, that's not 1 point 2 point 3 point, it's the other way around
Point 1
Point 2
Point 3

In other words, they're hints.

Reputation score

I've made it to the third chapter and am completely stuck. Anyways, a short guide concerning what I've already completed.

Chapter 1: Make a big potion from slime remains.

Simple and straight forward, just keep killing slimes until you have enough remains to make a potion from the magic shop. Don't forget to grab a clue about the girl from the Inn owner.

Chapter 2: Do something involving a castle and two women inside said castle

My knowledge of Japanese can best be described as "non-existant." But basically you head south from the catgirl merchant and talk to a succubus standing next to a pile of logs blocking your way. She'll clear them out and you can proceed. Continue east and north until you encounter her again, and she'll clear out a pile of rocks in the path. You'll be forced home because it gets too late to stay out apparently. Avoid the yellow lizards, they seem to be too strong to kill. Do this twice more and eventually you'll reach the top of the mountain and there will be two succubi there. Talk to the one closest to the big dragon bones to get another clue about the senpai. Go north to the castle and just keep entering the rooms. It basically clears itself.

Chapter 3: What the fuck do I do?

I'm stuck. I upgraded my fire spell and the succubus form the dream world thing talked to me when I examined a plant near the red slime. I have no idea how to proceed further however.

HolyVoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chapter 3: What the fuck do I do?

I'm stuck. I upgraded my fire spell and the succubus form the dream world thing talked to me when I examined a plant near the red slime. I have no idea how to proceed further however.
You have to talk to the magic shop owner, then the armor shop owner, then go back and examine the plant. This opens up a few new areas to go through. The one you want at the 4-way intersection is to the left into some sewers.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No no no, that's not 1 point 2 point 3 point, it's the other way around
Point 1
Point 2
Point 3

In other words, they're hints.
I see! Thanks for that. I would have spent lots of time puzzling this.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't get past the 2nd Chapter, After I the succubus removed the path to the south, and the path to the east, I can't find the Succubus any further.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't get past the 2nd Chapter, After I the succubus removed the path to the south, and the path to the east, I can't find the Succubus any further.
maybe need buy item 伝説のスコップ from seller in north of inn

Edited, okay, wel I got that scene now, thing though, it game over-ed me, due to the thing I said earlier, I cannot go to sleep or anything like that, or its game over, and still no clue how to even get further in the game yet... :(

So some help for me is realy needed....
maybe another girl part go right side see hscence and pregnant? u need use item 卵下し to cure or badend 1

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i got a wierd question ... the costume cat girl thingy said i need to go on a water day and get a lottus... theres a black slime thing next to the water... but if i get closer... i runs away.... do i have to capture that thing ? Q_Q

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the topic on special events occuring only on certain days, I found 1 so far.

The skill you get from the inn by talking to the succubus at the 3rd table (she's usually there, sometimes she's not, if there's 3 succubus at the tables then she's one of them) gives you clue as to what's special each day, by casting the spell you get a hint for that day.

For water day (color of the day is Teal), by the pond right outside your house to the south, you'll find a black beast slime, sneak around it's back and catch him. Turn his skin into the armor store and you'll get a tight (latex?) suit.

*with the latex suit I was able to beat the lizards simply by attacking normally every round, sometimes you'll lose though =3

You can also get a swim suit in the dream world, click on bed, take the 3rd option to talk with the succubus, pick 1st option multiple times and get swim suit.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This Friday just got a lot better than usual.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope we get a translation this time the other two games i dont think ever had any there was a guy/girl working on them what happened? If we do get a translation maybe this guy/girl can translate them to. The games are just to well made for me to injoy them without a translation i love stories and all three seem to have long ones.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you guys are enjoying the game, please make sure to purchase it too if you have the funds. We need to support this guy's work so that he can make more games ^_^

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can some1 plz explain the general story and gameplay abit. Bot translation is kinds rough and somewhat vague.

So far i got :

They set out on a journey to find some1 -- a mentor i guess.

The red girl ( Iris? ) she got cursed ( but i have no clue how is the curse affecting her and why is she in that house.

I guess while you play with the black girl ( Laurel? ) ure supposed to do things so you can lift the curse up and while you play with the red one ure supposed to do what?

What im actually asking is for some1 to explain those tutorials abit more clearly since i didnt get it with atlas/bing translation.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 plz explain the general story and gameplay abit. Bot translation is kinds rough and somewhat vague.

So far i got :

They set out on a journey to find some1 -- a mentor i guess.

The red girl ( Iris? ) she got cursed ( but i have no clue how is the curse affecting her and why is she in that house.

I guess while you play with the black girl ( Laurel? ) ure supposed to do things so you can lift the curse up and while you play with the red one ure supposed to do what?

What im actually asking is for some1 to explain those tutorials abit more clearly since i didnt get it with atlas/bing translation.
Download demo from dlsite, then get English translation from hongfire ( . You will have game in English until end of chapter 1. This should make getting hold of it easier.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Download demo from dlsite, then get English translation from hongfire ( . You will have game in English until end of chapter 1. This should make getting hold of it easier.
Thank you!

Didnt know there was eng patch for trial.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Spoilers I suppose, but...

This is actually a scene that happens in the game.
... I have to admit, with all the lackluster games that come along as well as the ones that are just way out of my taste range, this one is a nice surprise. Props to this game in general for just looking nice, though.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Spoilers I suppose, but...

This is actually a scene that happens in the game.
... I have to admit, with all the lackluster games that come along as well as the ones that are just way out of my taste range, this one is a nice surprise. Props to this game in general for just looking nice, though.

If you like this game, try this circle's others if you haven't. Both have the same exact style/quality of art.

Shinxix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've managed to soldier through this game so far with only the basest understanding of Japanese, but now I'm in Chapter 5 and I just can't figure out what to do anymore.
I made it to the town through the mountains, and I'm stuck. Help please!

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally is out~

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same on chapter 5 . i went the forest temple? there i got another flame? but there is a lot more inside i cannot open specially since there are 4 stones that ask for password- as well i went to other town with a beach in it and in one day i see there isn othing at beach but in certain other days? the armor shop girl is there and in other a mariner - also some days water is low and monsters appear same as a mini island on north beach part with a place i cannot enter yet.

i am quite stuck so any help? or a complete save haha

Status
Not open for further replies.