What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou ] [当方丸宝堂] Devils were tempted by ballad of anima... / 悪魔を誘う唄 (RE210287) (RJ210287)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So there's actually 3 endings in the game:

True End - Clear with 0 rape count
Normal - More than 1
?? End - LOTS of rape count

It's possible to reset your rape counter so the author recommend getting normal end -> ?? end then reset for true end.

And they've sorta announce what the next game will be like.
It's a "Witch repaying her debt by appearing in AV (adult video)"
It will be set in a new world this time.
Basically a witch is in debt and have to repay it by making AV.
So either doing it with human in town, or if she goes down in the dungeon and lose, that losing scene will be made into video for sale.

Author mentions Evening Starter and Lucia's Script as some idea of what the game would be like, as well as show a rough version of what the witch looks like on their blog.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wanted to put down a little guide in case anyone else was as put-off by the VA as I was. It's really unsubtle and ear-piercing, and here's how you take it out!

In the game installation folder there's a folder marked 'local'. In there, the three folders at the top should be HoneyDrop, HoneyDrop2 and HoneyDropバックアップ. Rename those to something else (total nonsense if you never want them back, it really doesn't matter) and the game, instead of crashing because of the missing files, will keep going anyway, allowing you to play with... absolutely no voice, just squishes. So, if you're like me and that's a vast improvement (no more muting headphones during sex scenes!) then you're done there. If not, well, each individual voice file can be opened and listened to within those three folders, so you can find whichever VA files sound like they appeal to you and save those while deleting the rest.

As for the rape animation gallery, well... [shrug]. Anyone know what the cages in the orc brothel are even for? There's a whole room full of 'em and it looks like the gallery from Seinarumono (or however that's spelled) so much that I actually took the full save from here and spent fifteen minutes losing my health to get back there, but even then I couldn't interact with the cages at all.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If my moonrune reading is even correct. The batlike creature used to be one of the knights in the first game? Or was she the MC back then. If her name is Rena then the Bat is the former MC and she swapped bodies with the current MC or something n watnot.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
If my moonrune reading is even correct. The batlike creature used to be one of the knights in the first game? Or was she the MC back then. If her name is Rena then the Bat is the former MC and she swapped bodies with the current MC or something n watnot.
Unless I'm mistaken, neither.

Though they seem to run into the knight from DKM who's been continuing to hunt down monsters for these centuries after DKM (where the time of the current event is)

Instead Edis and Rena are actually ancient hero that's been forgotten by history.
A thousand (or thousands) years ago, these two actually defended humanity from invasion from other races.
Edis is the Devil Lord (akuma ou, not maou)'s little sister, and Rena was the girl she made contract with.

Based on some text I bothered to read, it seems the female body is actually Rena's, which Edis is controlling in order to fight.
So right now Edis is in said body, and Rena is the bat thing.

And right now they're back to crush the plan of her older brother and the orc lord.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I give up getting all collectables. I have 74 and no idea where is rest.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Unless I'm mistaken, neither.

Though they seem to run into the knight from DKM who's been continuing to hunt down monsters for these centuries after DKM (where the time of the current event is)

Instead Edis and Rena are actually ancient hero that's been forgotten by history.
A thousand (or thousands) years ago, these two actually defended humanity from invasion from other races.
Edis is the Devil Lord (akuma ou, not maou)'s little sister, and Rena was the girl she made contract with.

Based on some text I bothered to read, it seems the female body is actually Rena's, which Edis is controlling in order to fight.
So right now Edis is in said body, and Rena is the bat thing.

And right now they're back to crush the plan of her older brother and the orc lord.
Don't think you're mistaken. That's pretty much what I gathered from the demo. (haven't played full version yet to see if anything is different/addded)

EDIT:
As for the rape animation gallery, well... [shrug]. Anyone know what the cages in the orc brothel are even for? There's a whole room full of 'em and it looks like the gallery from Seinarumono (or however that's spelled) so much that I actually took the full save from here and spent fifteen minutes losing my health to get back there, but even then I couldn't interact with the cages at all.
This sounds interesting, wonder if there's some way to unlock this, or if it's just a feature he didn't get around to adding? Will see if I can figure it out when I get around to playing the full game. Can't imagine why he wouldn't include an animation gallery, something like that shouldn't be all that hard to implement and he's done it before with this engine.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Question, how can you see the CG's? haven't been able to find them

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question, how can you see the CG's? haven't been able to find them
The CG gallery is actually relatively easy to access, after you've seen a CG once (or the person who provided your save did...) it will unlock in the menu accessed by using the blue portal icon on the main overworld map right at the very beginning of the game. That particular portal leads to the gallery, for no particular reason.

No animation gallery here, though.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if you lose you get captured by orcs, any idea what is in the room with small elevators in the end of the corridor? Seems like a gallery of sorts

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
if you lose you get captured by orcs, any idea what is in the room with small elevators in the end of the corridor? Seems like a gallery of sorts
Look 2 posts above. That's what we were talking about. Nobody has figured it out yet (in this thread anyway). I think it is the animation gallery, just not sure how to unlock yet. I'm only partway through the game though. Probably have to clear the game, or there is a way to get to the brothel through the map instead of being defeated, or could be something more obscure. But I don't think he would have put it there for no reason, and it wasn't in the trial.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is another unreachable village in top left. No idea how to get there and i still lack 5 fragments to get last bonus (hopefully dot gallery).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There is another unreachable village in top left. No idea how to get there and i still lack 5 fragments to get last bonus (hopefully dot gallery).
Final fragments unlock is just a stat boost, doesn't unlock anything as far as I could tell. Gives +170 to several stats. (I used cheat engine to see if that was the unlock, no such luck)

Also noticed that village, not sure what that is, maybe comes up in the story somewhere.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I checked out Marupon's blog and in the comments of one of his posts he says that the dot gallery will be implemented possibly next version. Makes sense since the groundwork has already been laid out.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an update with dot gallery by this time of post.

Marupon said at his blog that the village at the upper left of the map is only for some op event related stuff.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think my game is bugged. I went through the first level, but after I get to the world map, I only have three places to go: a screen with a list that I cannot interact with, the first side-scroller level, and the statue area at the end of the first level. I can see a lot of empty spots on the map that look like there should be "locations", but they are all blank.

Am I missing something obvious?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think my game is bugged. I went through the first level, but after I get to the world map, I only have three places to go: a screen with a list that I cannot interact with, the first side-scroller level, and the statue area at the end of the first level. I can see a lot of empty spots on the map that look like there should be "locations", but they are all blank.

Am I missing something obvious?
after you reach the first village, you need to exit from the right hand side to continue exploring. the game is different from DKM that instead of going to a level, you basically are exploring the territory and finding checkpoints. there are several villages, but to keep exploring you need to exit from the right side, left side will always take u to world map. fragment hunters, i bring news. I you havnt seen, there is one fragment in each boss room in the dgns, and there are four in the first boss fight in the final dgn (2 on each side)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone else experience crazy lag anywhere with water? I can run Fallout 4 at max settings, but any screens with water become a slide show.

after you reach the first village, you need to exit from the right hand side to continue exploring. the game is different from DKM that instead of going to a level, you basically are exploring the territory and finding checkpoints. there are several villages, but to keep exploring you need to exit from the right side, left side will always take u to world map. fragment hunters, i bring news. I you havnt seen, there is one fragment in each boss room in the dgns, and there are four in the first boss fight in the final dgn (2 on each side)
Thanks, that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.