What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou ] [当方丸宝堂] Devils were tempted by ballad of anima... / 悪魔を誘う唄 (RE210287) (RJ210287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there much difference between accelerator mode or normal? IIRC you tend to get better rewards in the h-scene department in the end.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is there much difference between accelerator mode or normal? IIRC you tend to get better rewards in the h-scene department in the end.
Accelerator mode just gives you a nice headstart. Nothing else I believe

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can i ask?
1.What does SP bar do?
2.Can anyone enlighten me with all the control and attack button?
3.Stuck behind a stone wall after getting inside a door, anyone know how to get rid of the wall?
4.Where do i get my stat upgraded?

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can i ask?
1.What does SP bar do?
2.Can anyone enlighten me with all the control and attack button?
3.Stuck behind a stone wall after getting inside a door, anyone know how to get rid of the wall?
4.Where do i get my stat upgraded?
1. It is your mana bar. Youll get spells later.
2. Z to attack. hold X and then press A to select item, C to jump, V to see your stats, A to use selected item, S for shield, D to use spell, F to change magic. On main map press X to open menu where you can save.
3. No idea.
4. After first or second mission you'll unlock ability to upgrade your stats and buy spells in villages. Talk to first villager to buy items, purple orc to upgrade stats, and bat to buy spells. Last spell gives you ability to combo your basic attack.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1) For magic.
2) By default:
- Attack/Select: Z
- Skip Scene: X
- Jump: C
- Show Status: V (Close with Z)
- Guard: S
- Switch Between Items: Hold X, Press A to switch.
- Switch Between Magic: F
- Use Magic: D
3) No idea what section you are talking about.
4) In town. The first town is after meeting the purple orc.
- Talk to the item shop to buy items.
- Talk to the purple orc to set status points.
- Talk to the black bat familiar to set magic/skill points (using same status points).
- Last skill is how to get the double/triple combo attacks when pressing Z. The others are magic.
- 2nd to last skill is a bat summon, which can be used to clear those black wall-like things blocking collectable shards.

Last edited:

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well.. I think I've been playing this game too long, I found 73/80 of those bastard trinkets and I can't figure out where the rest of them are. If there really is a dot h-scene gallery Marupon sure put up a hell of a wall for it this time.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have few questions.
1. How do i get past black rocks/goo?
2. What is the benefit of reseting rape number?
3. Why the hell it is so hard to enter tight spaces on max speed?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where and how to go to this village/first town everyone talking about lol?, I always get into battle in the world map.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Platforming from where? The hp/mp statue or warp map circle? what button do i use?

edit: oh my bad, i always use upper ground so i miss the event with the purple orc darn it

Last edited:

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have few questions.
1. How do i get past black rocks/goo?
2. What is the benefit of reseting rape number?
3. Why the hell it is so hard to enter tight spaces on max speed?
1. The rocks at the early map will be removed after you defeat 4 bosses, opening a path to the final area
2. 0 rape will give you True End
3. Don't increase speed too much, I left mine at 1 and it's okay.

Finished the game while using CE. Quite disappointed that there's no dot CG gallery.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. The rocks at the early map will be removed after you defeat 4 bosses, opening a path to the final area
I finished the game but still can't get past black goo. Hint in training area says i need some sort of skill from village. I have all skills from bat maxed out and talked with all npcs in all villages except upper left because i don't know how to get there.

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok really. If you want fast links to most dlsite games, then you can just search the name of the japanese title in . It usually have it there at the same day of release, or the day after.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the black goo can be destroyed with batlike skill

JL95

Reputation score
I have found a way to convert the CG files into a more common format, but looks like animation is baked into data so those will be even harder to extract.

Edit: All the CG (and character portraits) are in the LIV and js folders respectively. Looks like a simple rename trick so you just need to change the file extension to .bmp and they are view-able.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.