What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

SoulCookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

I... I'll be damned if I knew what to do. Ah, to hell with it. A, I agree with cross_grave that Shiki-sama should be checked on. And before I get slapped with the old "Ask a stupid question..." saying, I just have this burning curiosity to ask: Why is Aurani such a ⑨?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As it seemed Yuuka was able to fend for herself, Byakuren turned on her heels after that brief interraction to leave towards the medical tent, intent on cecking up on Shiki and Komachi both. As she went, the mage could hear the elder youkai talking to herself on her bloody trail. "That was... spectacular... need to keep a closer eye on that little miko... if she has really managed to bind Mima..." were the random utterances of the blasted Flower Master as she dragged her broken form away from the festivities. Looked like she had gotten enough from the whole feasting and partying deal after that spell.

Having heard Yuuka's final words for now, the former monk went along the route of the tables and towards the medical tent, not creating any hassle about it and going forward in a calm and collected manner. Already the party had been thrown into a relatively deep silence by the ghost woman's potent burst of energy. For the second time in this tournament, it had been like this. Ignoring the few curious lookers, she entered Eirin's area of authority, the medical tent.

Already the doctor was at work, finishing up a partial body wrapping with a roll of bandages on the unconscious Shiki. The girl yama had taken some devastating-looking damage across the entirety of her diminutive form, but as was the case by now, Eirin had the situation completely under her control. Letting Shiki's upper body down onto the resting mattress, she turned to face both Byakuren and Komachi, who were looking after the patient with differing levels of concern. "Don't you worry, shinigami. This little lady is one of the toughest beings to be found within the borders of life and death in Gensokyo. With my medicine helping her recovery, the Judge will recover from this condition faster than you'd think." the silver-haired beauty gave her report on Shiki's condition. Only a brief few secods passed and Eirin turned away, only for both of them to see Komachi lower herself down next to the Judge and embrace her at the patient mattress. Both of the women tried to persuade her not to do it, but a scary frown and a brandished scythe made them think again. Despite her authority being denied, the doctor did not attempt to get Komachi away, perfectly understanding what went through her mind at this moment of minor crisis.

Having been foiled from her night of passion with the redhead shinigami, Byakuren bid all of them tent residents farewell for now, excusing herself from the area. With the quiet party area now waiting her, the mage headed towards it.

A. Go back to the party, see if there is anything interesting to be seen or heard

B. Gather up your group and retreat for a good night's rest

C. Whatever other randomness there is inside your thoughtful noggin' ?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

I figure now we can get smashed.

WHOEVER DRINKS LESS THAN LETHAL DOSE IS A PUSSY.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

C) Get smashed and then smash some skulls since we were tricked out of our mammaries again.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WWAWKD?

Party hard!

A.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A

We haven't even enjoyed ourselves that much. Too much scheming and whatnot. Let's party.

SoulCookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Curse you e-mail for not informing me of new posts! Hmmm, I guess one could argue towards both A and B. Party hArd for the reason that, if something involving Byakuren happens, she can blame the booze.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With a lost opportunity of passion with Komachi behind her now, Byakuren thought about finally loosening up a bit after all the hassles she and the few others had gone through. Sitting down on a table in the outer circle of the set-up, she started to chug down on a bottle of booze, fully intent on getting some level of intoxication going. The stress was starting to acculumulate, and needed to be released. Asking a nearby fairy for food, the mage soon had a sizzling meat slab in front of her. Nomming on it, she enjoyed her time in the relative quietness for a while with the alcohol as the third party.

With time passing, a few friendly faces appeared and vanished from her table, ranging from the fairies to Keine and even more powerful types like Suwako and Remilia. It was a fun little reunion with them, but it seemed like all of them were there for a couple of moments, not really giving her enough time to properly mingle. It looked like she had to do that herself. Taking a look around, the tipsy Byakuren made notes on three particular spots of interest among all the eating and drinking she was going through.

First was the table with the succesful tag battlers, Utsuho and Rin. The two of them were being like what seemed like their usual selves, the raven girl being a slight dummy, which was of course soon corrected by her kasha companion. Still, it seemed like they were planning to do something.

The second was that strange doll girl from before, still looking about with a gloomy expression. Even with her encouragement from before, it seemed like she had no luck in her endeavors, and was now reading intently on the grimoire she had. But now and then, the blonde was distracted from her reading and looked around for something or someone.

A third spot was there as well, Sakuya and Meiling discussing with a third person. This girl was another redhead, dressed in a similar fashion to the gate guard, with a red shirt and green dress. Unlike Meiling's flowing hair, she had set hers into little buns, possibly to prevent them from distracting her in combat as she too seemed like a physical fighter. But most interestingly, her entire right arms was wrapped into bandages, yet it seemed to function perfectly. A most curious sight indeed.

A. Join Rin and Utsuho

B. Take up a seat next to the doll girl

C. Speak up with the trio of girls in the third spot

D. Yet another Au-tastic ideamatic?

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okuu was my favorite in 12.3! That's my only logic behind this vote!

A!

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) A cat is fine too. So is 'hot' birdbrains.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B

She looks wonesome.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite the doll girl's seeming loneliness and the feeling of familiarity she had aqcuired with Sakuya and Meiling, Byakuren opted for the first pick in her scan, the pair of animal-themed youkai girls. Chugging down the last bit of her drink and devouring the remaining food set before her by the always dutiful servant fairies, the mage picked herself off from the lonely spot she currently occupied and started to head towards the two girls with intentions to see what they were up to.

Somewhat into her cups by now, walking among the people without stumbling onto anyone was proving to be a minor challenge to the former monk. As she went through, avoiding any huge crashes into a food-bearing fairy or some big name in the whole Gensokyo hierarchy, the discussion between Rin and Utsuho seemed to fire up somewhat. When she was at talking distance the pair were almost going at each other, the raven girl's wings and arm cannon proving to be quite devastating to the passers-by as she flailed the body parts to and fro, knocking a few cups onto the ground along with a random fairy. But nothing except a little drink was lost in the bump, so the staff did not get upon the two's cases, instead just collecting the fallen dishes away and giving a bit more distance to the arguers. That was not enough to dissuade the alcohol-boldened Byakuren though, and she carried on with intentions to join the pair at the table and ask what they were having such a heated verbal debate about.

In her condition though, the former monk did not manage to hold on to proper safety measures with the flailing Utsuho. As she tried to get her attention and stop the mildly dangerous swinging, a swift arm cannon swipe knocked her on the head, instantly turning the lights off as she fell to the ground.

When she eventually came to her senses, Byakuren found herself inside a faintly-lit tent, a headache still quite noticeably there. With a brief look around herself from the prone position, she could see and feel Utsuho right there. The raven girl had her remaining proper arm on her head, covering the bump her arm cannon had caused with it. The cannon itself was on Byakuren's other side, as the arm it occupied was wrapped around her neck in a protective, comforting manner while Utsuho herself was pressed firmly close and personal. Rin could be seen sitting at the other side of the tent, apparently reading something at the table.

A. Get up

B. Remain there for a while longer

C. Other random genious scheme?