What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

A

Let's not bother her. You never know how she might take it.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

C) Have some fun with Eirin until she passes out then undo her bonds, then go get sexy with Yoshika and get ourselves bitten so we can spread the Jiang Shi virus around and make it look like Eirin escaped.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

B might be a little weird for the good doctor.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's with the self pity all of a sudden! D:<

If she wants to atone then she needs to get up and continue helping people! Where's her burning spirit!?

Also, she needs to let us lick dat ankle!

C! Tell her to atone by helping others rather than sitting there bound!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What Hafnium said!

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a few more moments spent on looking after the tent and it's inhabitants, Byakuren ended up wondering about this uncharacteristic move of Eirin's. Getting up from her seat, she walked over to the doctor still in her punishment restraints, kneeling down next to her. "You know, Eirin. What if I released you now and you went back to looking after these patients? YOUR patients, the ones you've so diligently looked after and earned their trust and respect towards both yourself and your trade? Let me show you what I mean..." the former monk voiced her thoughts at the doctor, undoing her leg bindings with a quick gesture and picking the woman up to a kneeling position. Both of them moved up to see the patients, remaining on their knees when they stopped. "You know all of them. One of your fellow inhabitants, Tewi. She's coming back to her senses, slowly but surely after you treated the worst of her injuries after that imposter almost destroyed her nervous system." the guiding mage told the other woman, grabbing the back of her head and turning the doctor's gaze on to the next patient. "Yuugi. She's a tough nut, but still the impersonator snapped her forearm in two, almost tearing it off from the rest of the limb completely. And yet, doesn't look like she has more than a big wound there under those bandages now. It was YOU who treated her." Byakuren continued her little lesson, taking an opportunity to have some fun with the silver-haired woman. "I'll have to hand you some of that desired punishment, have some meaning in this thing." Nudging both of them to the side a bit more, they were faced with Suika next.

Before she began to talk again, the mage took hold of the ropes behind Eirin's back, pulling at them in a way that caused the restraints to tighten and squeeze the doctor's magnificent chest. There was an instant reaction as the woman blushed and made a small, muffled sound. "And of course Suika. I felt her power firsthand at the tournament, and know she is even tougher than Yuugi despite her miniature frame. You treated her with your skills, and she's fast on her way towards total recovery." the lecture continued, and the pair shifted position one more time. This time, it was the worn-out, sleeping Reisen in front of them. With another minor magical gesture, the binding ropes began to snake around the doctor's near-perfect frame, rubbing her in various places. Eirin's voice shifted up a notch as she was suddenly getting pleasured, but it was still not enough to disturb the patients with her muffled cries. "Finally Reisen, the bunny who does her best despite being a mere disciple of medical arts. She's not sick or hurt, just worn out after a tough day here at the clinic. The group and myself helped her in tasks she wanted us to do, but she still was quite hard-pressed to manage all the daily operations. She really did her best and carried on through the day, despite not having the same cool head and skills that you possess. And now you intend to leave these beings in the hands of some watcher with no real skills besides basic heals? Dissappointment and shame for you, Eirin Yagokoro. You should know better than this, with your doctoral discipline."

Byakuren finished speaking for a bit, noticing the silver-haired woman's condition getting more and more aroused. "And you are losing your control completely over a bunch of ropes. Such a disgrace." the former monk teased, gesturing the ropes to rub faster after saying it. Moving herself to Eirin's front, the mage released the gag, seeing if the woman had enough self-control to not cry out and possibly disturb any of the resting personalities. The doctor held herself in check, just barely but still doing it. "Alright, that's what you need. I'll reward you for that~" the words were barely out from Byakuren's mouth before she had clamped her lips against Eirin's. She had wanted to do this in their last more intimate meeting, but the doctor had been in charge then. The two women played with each other's tongues quite passionately for some time, Eirin's moans of lust vanishing into Byakuren's mouth. The doctor tasted wonderful, and the mage was getting even more envious towards her than she had previously been. Such a perfect woman she seemed like.... A few minutes were spent in delicious tongue-grapple before Eirin began to shiver, the ropes finishing up their work as the doctor climaxed from their attention, the louder cry of pleasure vanishing into Byakuren's mouth like the rest of the voices had. As the mage withdrew from the liplock, a few strands of love drool still connected the two as she spoke up. "Now, that is enough punishment. You should stop moping now and take back your position as the doctor here. These people and more trust your know-how and skill, don't let them down by being a pitiful wreck, it just doesn't suit a powerful woman like yourself." the former monk finished.

After tidying herself up and getting a wordless thank you from the released Eirin, Byakuren stepped outside from the tent, leaving the doctor to look after the patients and their needs. Surely there would not be much, but better to have the real medical professional in there. With a look around, the mage saw a feast still going on, much like the past few days had been.

A. Party hard

B. Party a bit more conservatively

C. Pass on the feasting and opt for a total rest instead.

D. Au goes here again, on the something else channel

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edit: That thing that Aurani said below.

FIND THAT MAGNIFICENT BOSOM! And, I guess, the Komachi attached to it. See how she's holding up! Party hard afterward, maybe.

D!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, when the GM/author/whatever reserves a special spot for you, it's a good sign that you're a pretty weird piece of work.

Anyway, B. Let's mingle a bit, but not without going all out. Partying hard ends with hangovers, and hangovers are bad. Also, drunk people often go full retard. Going full retard is bad.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

D) Go find Komachi and see how she's holding up, we still haven't gotten our deserved shot at her magnificent bosom. To the tits! (and smut)

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

D

Komachi. Bosom. 'Nuff said

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(@Grave: Indeed. I've started doing that since Au can't do anything but those votes nowadays. Silly baka)

With a few random thoughts rolling around her head, Byakuren soon remembered that she had a promise to keep with Komachi. That minor vow to see each other privately before the tournament ended and Komachi had to return back to her duties as one of the Sanzu ferrymen. Heading towards the main feasting areas, she set about the task of finding the redhead shinigami from among the rest of the people.

The mood of the celebration had quieted down from yesterday considerably, with the hassle of the fake yama still heavily on the minds of many people. Even with the real Shiki there to manage things once more, there was a level of caution and uneasiness in the air. Getting to Komachi might be hard, but the mage wouldn't stop purely because of this. She just needed to take a more cautious approach and not look too suspicious about it. Many feasters were looking after her, out of adoration from all those good actions and her championship, or out of some potential fear she knew not. This just cemented the fact further that she had to be careful during the next few moments to not trigger any strange suspicions.

Through some searching while walking around and drinking an offered cup of sake, Byakuren soon found her potential partner. She had to wait a moment for Shiki to leave and for Komachi to relocate into a more unnoticeable spot, but soon she was making way towards the shinigami. A few of the more cautious personalities around the area were watching, but lost interest soon as the former monk put on her best happy face for them to look at. Catching Komachi unaware, she almost got a scytheblade to the face. "Don't scare me like that, Byakuren-san. It would've been bad if I cut you in the face by mistaking you for an attacker." the visibly startled shinigami told her, calming down afterwards. Explaining what she had come for, the mage got a response on Komachi's face that was almost as red as her hair. "Yes... still waiting for it myself..." the ferrywoman gave her response. With a wordless agreement, they left the spot together in search of another potential place to have their fun at.

Finding a particularly thick and large bush in the nearby area, Byakuren poked Komachi inside and followed soon after checking that no-one had seen them enter. Surely the large leaves would protect them from any prying eyes, and the sounds of the celebration would drown out all but the loudest of pleasure sounds."Byakuren-san, I think this is not a good idea.... we should find somewhere more private than this..." the redhead whispered but was stopped when the mage slipped behind to hold her. They kissed briefly, and Byakuren prepared to get her hands on those delicious bulges under the shinigami's robe. Just as she had managed to get said robe down from the owner's shoulders and was about to go for the boobies, a loud thwack at the leafy "door" stopped her. The branches flew aside, revealing a very cross-looking yama staring at them with fire in her eyes. "I leave for a minute and already this is going on. Care to explain yourself, Hijiri?" she said, tapping the rod of remorse against her slim thigh. Despite the protective barrier of vegetation being slightly gone, no-one on the outside had yet seen them.

A. Tell her truthfully what the deal is

B. Make up something

C. Herp derp something?

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Our love for her and her chest is real! Maybe! It could also be real for all those other women! Well, at least our lust for Komachi and her magnificent bosom is real! Probably!
I'd like to phone a friend.
A!

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

Let's not get caught up in some incredibly silly lie.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(B) "Well you see, Komachi fell in this bush, and I accidentally fell in too, and then a wriggle fell into Komachi's cleavage, so I helped to get it out, and thought it best to check for any more that might be hiding in there, and then we were about to go bake Shiki a cake. All true. Especially the cake."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The lot of you is retarded. Completely and utterly retarded. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Altough occasionally you might have good ideas. Liike now: lying to a freaking Yama is not a good idea by any stretch of imagination.

A

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

C) Actions speak louder than words, grab the Yama and smother her face into Komachi's exposed bosom and shut her yapping mouth up, then proceed to cleverly convert the Yama to our not-so-decent cause of female anatomy appreciating.