What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

which white buff are you using?

use the 2nd to last 2 sp skill. Watch out for the 1hko and defend vs them. the buff should protect you at least 50% of the time. attack heal, and keep ur sp up.... u can use 6 and 8 sp stuff at the end to burst down and/or if ur buff runs out and they're burstable

if ur unlucky u can't escape her grab, but that's like 1/5 or less chance

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I beat the game after hours of playing this game and nothing else. Time to wait for part 3 of Camel's spin off!
Edit: Forgot to say. Did the game get easier for anyone else the farther in they got?
All I did once I got Salamander back was use the counter move, use her, and then use counter again. The enemies would always die in those 3 turns and if they didn't, I still had 4 points left to use the 4 cost move.

Last edited:

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using the white buff you get automatically during the battle... Can't keep my SP up, she hits so hard i have to heal every other turn...
Well, I beat her, for values of beat her that mean 'Got angry, used cheat engine for infinite SP, then hit her with ALL the Rebellion Blades.'

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Using the white buff you get automatically during the battle... Can't keep my SP up, she hits so hard i have to heal every other turn...

still talking about the plant girl ?

well i dunno but I start off with one 4 sp skill, defend till i get white buff, heal, then normal attacks, heals, defends, until she's low enough for me to use 4 sp skill to kill. And the white buff SHOULD prevent hits more than half the time except for the spirit attack thing. maybe bad luck

barados

Reputation score

Can anyone tell the difference between the last and second to last 2 SP buff? They both have white icons, and seems to make the enemies miss occasionally? What am I missing?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell the difference between the last and second to last 2 SP buff? They both have white icons, and seems to make the enemies miss occasionally? What am I missing?
I think the first one is essentially a Sylph buff while the 2nd is a Gnome or Undine buff.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the first one is essentially a Sylph buff while the 2nd is a Gnome or Undine buff.
1st one is like a modified sylph and 2nd is modified undine or something. Not the natural spirits I think though
basically the name of the game... which buff works against which enemies? then gg

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i woke up a couple of hours ago and I'm downloading right now...
In th meanwhile i wanted to ask... can I merge part 3 with save files from English part 1-2. I know it will still be all in japanese, but would I keep the special items like the hero proof?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didn't want to risk corruption, so I haven't tried merging the save files yet myself.... sorry can't help u there lol

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We may never know who Rogue is, and i bet he doesn't go around in real life telling everyone what he has done, but he knows himself, it is a kind of pride and sense of accomplishment few can understand, a goal so precious and personal that knowing yourself is enough to bring you satisfaction, some would argue it is the most important thing, not society's definition of success or the accumulation of belongings or wealth.
He is... the BATMAN of translators.

Got a hunch bottom is for monsters while upper is for angels. At least i got impression i get more dodges when I use them that way.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I beat the game after hours of playing this game and nothing else. Time to wait for part 3 of Camel's spin off!
Edit: Forgot to say. Did the game get easier for anyone else the farther in they got?
All I did once I got Salamander back was use the counter move, use her, and then use counter again. The enemies would always die in those 3 turns and if they didn't, I still had 4 points left to use the 4 cost move.

How do you even beat the last boss? she does a 100% damage attack, that goes through everything including (wind/water/earth buff 100%hp) counter and its game over when it happens o_O
Well not 100%, but multiple 8,000+ damage hits, good enough to count as 100% hp :p
Not possible to 1 shot her that low HP either... has way too much hp.

Here's a save I did of pretty much the start of every boss fight in the game + zone selection map + a few cutscene area's

-----note this is from save 74, you will not see this in the CG room!
lesbian cutscene between the salamander/succubus generals

about 3MB

Could not beat the final boss, I tried various things but couldn't figure it out ;/
(p.s. I didn't get CG pics for some monsters as they weren't really too interesting looking for me, you can always get them doing the "demo fight" (button to the right of the word CG in gallery) or using a save and fighting the monster you want CG of easy enough though! Just use the surrender command which is like the 3rd from the top on the right side of the actions menu)

Last edited:

frosthelium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn people! USE the fucking SPOILER tags!! It costs you nothing..

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn people! USE the fucking SPOILER tags!! It costs you nothing..
there, spoiler tags didn't seem to be working when i added it earlier the post removed it when i added it fir some reason

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright so just finished the game..Really fun, also for the final boss when she is low on health and the battle changes pace or whatnot this is after the initial sequence is done of course, use the 1 sp giga blaze/ultimate skill or what have you. Worked for me anyway.

Although luckily, I didn't get to encounter her deadly 1hko before that happened. Either that or I counter-countered it with daystar.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i woke up a couple of hours ago and I'm downloading right now...
In th meanwhile i wanted to ask... can I merge part 3 with save files from English part 1-2. I know it will still be all in japanese, but would I keep the special items like the hero proof?
Yes, you will keep all the items.

Move over the gloval.sav from the save folder in part1/2 then use the bottom option in the extra menu.

Then use the second last option to start part 3 with saved items.

edit: some people have already have full completion of it. I hope I can get a save soon because
there's multiple endings (6) and I don't like the meaning of that.

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After installing the game it told me that it wasn't installed successfully.
I then started up the game and I get this error on this scene everytime. Please someone help.

imageshack(dot)us/f/839/problemtj(dot)png/

Here is a better looking version as the attachment is a bit blurr.

2nd edit - I changed to Japanese locale and I got past that part. Hopefully I won't have anymore trouble, sorry for any inconvinience.

3rd edit - Well thank you for your replies, I have already fought a lot of battles and I just met Micaela so I guess it works fine ^^' if I encounter any other problem I will try Serifyn's advise.

Attachments

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You probably didn't change applocale when installing...

Since the window's all gibberish.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Set your Unicode to Japanese and load the Japanese characters from your windows disc, don't use applocale, its useless, I've been on Japanese Unicode for almost 2 years now and had never expected any problems with other games or software that i run on my system.

After you've set your Unicode, install the game again, if during the installation your computer can't interpret some of the information it won't install it correctly, i'm guess that is what your problem is now.