What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Awfully nice of you.

However, I want to support とろとろ (no criticism intended!).
Can someone explain how to purchase the game via the japanese dlsite?
English DLsite not good?

If not, then you can open both together and pretend you are buying from the Japanese one since both should look the same.

Obsidious

Reputation score

English DLsite not good?

If not, then you can open both together and pretend you are buying from the Japanese one since both should look the same.
I missed the fact that it is already on the english one. Thank you.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I edited my link there BTW. :D

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I bought my copy from the english dlsite. If you love the game, please support the devs.

If you decide to buy using Credit Card, I believe that some people are having trouble purchasing from JP dlsite. I bought mines from ENG dlsite just fine. The potential workaround would be to purchase the cash cards with the visa logo, from a local retailer, and use those to buy(no guarantees).

thswherizat

Reputation score

Wow, already it's at 3300 downloads!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, already it's at 3300 downloads!
I'm not surprised since it got to 1000 in the first hour.

I thought part 2 sold fast and this is going even faster

Looks like we have a instant hit on our hands :cool:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save? I can't do moon runes. I'll beat the game when the translation comes out, but until then a monstergirl encyclopedia save would be nice.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I bought my copy from the english dlsite. If you love the game, please support the devs.

If you decide to buy using Credit Card, I believe that some people are having trouble purchasing from JP dlsite. I bought mines from ENG dlsite just fine. The potential workaround would be to purchase the cash cards with the visa logo, from a local retailer, and use those to buy(no guarantees).

I tried using a prepaid card that works on steam.... dlsite didn't accept it, even though it was the english dlsite version. just a warning

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So while the english translation will take a while, how long will the machine translation take? I remember last time it came out in 4 days or something.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Does anyone have a save? I can't do moon runes. I'll beat the game when the translation comes out, but until then a monstergirl encyclopedia save would be nice.
Its only been out for a few hours man, even those who could read Japanese couldn't beat it by now.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering that the game just released today, the chances of an immediate English Translation is highly unlikely. The translation will take at least 3 months to finish and can only be expedited if Dargoth decides to have a hand in it.

Thanks, Lazydude!
Dargoth said he talked to Rogue about helping, but Rogue turned him down saying since he started it on his own he'd like to finish it on his own. Personally, as fans, I say we should respect his decision and wait patiently. I also thought I remembered hearing something about Rogue talking with Torotoro about making an official patch, but I could be completely mistaken so don't take my word for it.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its only been out for a few hours man, even those who could read Japanese couldn't beat it by now.

i dunno... I played for about an hour so far, and after the first initial difficulty in getting used it the system, now that I'm in the flow, I'm on the 24th monster, and that's while exhausting their moves (so i can request any of them later on ;p) Pretty easy, even on hard, except for a few monsters here and there. And I don't understand japanese and I'm not actually using a translation device.

speaking of which... BOSS MUSIC! wish me luck :D

*edit* oh man... tooo easy :( luca OP, toro plz nerf!

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fact that I now have it sitting neat and in its own folder on my desktop is torture...

The next couple of months are going to blow.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, anyone know how to beat the big plant monster? I get as far as getting that white buff, but then it gets one of it's own and uses an instakill grab...
EDIT: nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, anyone know how to beat the big plant monster? I get as far as getting that white buff, but then it gets one of it's own and uses an instakill grab...

that was the hardest battle I had so far because I had no idea what to do either ;p

Okay so once you get white buff, that's the new 2 sp skill. It give u pretty good protection vs that plant. just keep attacking, healing, and when you see plant summon the mecha spirit, defend. rinse and repeat! then GG. HF!

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant even get past Electro Angel after first two ' ^ ' I havn't touched the other Chapters in so long

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dargoth said he talked to Rogue about helping, but Rogue turned him down saying since he started it on his own he'd like to finish it on his own. Personally, as fans, I say we should respect his decision and wait patiently. I also thought I remembered hearing something about Rogue talking with Torotoro about making an official patch, but I could be completely mistaken so don't take my word for it.

Not to get all philosophical but this i can understand. MGQ is Rogue's grand undertaking and a feather in his proverbial cap, though he didn't create MGQ, the translation is his masterpiece, it surely could have been completed faster with Dargoth's help (if it was offered) but Rogue must want to see this through til the end seeing it is a personal mission and accomplishment.

We may never know who Rogue is, and i bet he doesn't go around in real life telling everyone what he has done, but he knows himself, it is a kind of pride and sense of accomplishment few can understand, a goal so precious and personal that knowing yourself is enough to bring you satisfaction, some would argue it is the most important thing, not society's definition of success or the accumulation of belongings or wealth.

barados

Reputation score

And then after the plant monster, we have the angel/squid/plant/tentacle monster, but even with the white buff she does too much damage to whittle down. And all your special attacks costs twice as much.

Any ideas?