What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

hiallofyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Yay! he used my link ^_^

And Obsidious, you really did scare me with that statement...

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry about that. It seems to have come across more serious than I intended.
It was in poor taste and may Ilias forgive this damn pervert.

Obsidious

Reputation score

At least their tits don't have zippers :p

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At least their tits don't have zippers :p
They are not zippers! They are...

...ok you win. :(

I can't imagine the h-scenes involving these characters to be too interesting, they look like their attacks are going to be all the same.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm thinking the zippers are meant for them to be able to eat and fuse with the Heavenly Knights. Maybe they're gonna change form if this happens.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm thinking the zippers are meant for them to be able to eat and fuse with the Heavenly Knights. Maybe they're gonna change form if this happens.
*Disturbing mental image*
But on a side note, if we lose to Illias, i wonder if she will give us an evaluation on how to beat her :D Probably might change to alice, who do u think it'll change into

Edit: If we beat Illias, i wonder if we can choose our wife :confused: considering that a decent amount of them (harpies, 4 heavenly knight) makes him their husband after they beat him, if that happens granberia, tamamo & human form alice ftw, who would u guys pick?

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally would pick Tamamo mainly for her personality and the fact that I love fox girls.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps the person guiding you in the next installment is Luka's secret "good" angel mother (if she was an angel), or perhaps the mysterious woman in the town of Enrika.

Edit: If we beat Illias, i wonder if we can choose our wife :confused: considering that a decent amount of them (harpies, 4 heavenly knight) makes him their husband after they beat him, if that happens granberia, tamamo & human form alice ftw, who would u guys pick?
It would be awesome if the next game has like multiple endings just like dating sims. So you get to choose whose route to take.

But at the end of the day, I think the story is too epically serious to let Luka fall in love with anyone but Alice. So with that said, Alice is also my pick, human form or not.

tsundere girls for life :cool:

Obsidious

Reputation score

Perhaps the person guiding you in the next installment is Luka's secret "good" angel mother (if she was an angel), or perhaps the mysterious woman in the town of Enrika.
I think it is going to be the 4 Heavenly Knights, seeing how they were teaching Luka in the past.

Also they are going to be the reason that Luka's relationship with Alice isn't going to develop as straightforward as one might expect, at least in my opinion. Especially I'm referring to Granberia and Luka's completed Dragon Seal Trial.

And about the angel mother thingy (not that anyone wouldn't know by now, f*ck spoilers): Didn't anyone notice, that when Luka is confused during the fight with the Iron Maiden, he mutters "My mother was an Angel, y'know?" or something like that.
In my opinion Torotoro intended to make this fact (?) as obvious to the player as Alice being the Monster Lord.

Oh yeah, and what's up with Luka' vision about Alice's past (The one you see from her mother's perspective)?

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bring it on !!!
Scary Alice is scary!!! :eek::eek:

But on a side note, if we lose to Illias, i wonder if she will give us an evaluation on how to beat her :D Probably might change to alice, who do u think it'll change into
Uhm... I'm betting that in act 3 we will discover that Luka and Alice were separated during the battle at HellGondo Castle.
This is likely to happen, because if Alice will still be with Luka, there would be no meaning anymore for her to act a spectator during Luka's fights, and if an army of chimeras and angels can be a challenge, I doubt that a single one could bother her.

If that's happen, it's very likely that she would be in charge of evaluation and dreams.

On the whole "Angel" matter, I believe that Luka is an epic level angel reincarnated. The ring could be the only proof of that and there is even the possibility that his parents were not his real parents (you know, this happens every time in fantasy settings :D )

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it is going to be the 4 Heavenly Knights, seeing how they were teaching Luka in the past.

Oh yeah, and what's up with Luka' vision about Alice's past (The one you see from her mother's perspective)?
Considering that when Luka lost in the first 2 games, it's as if Ilias is speaking to him through his subconscious, his dream. Ilias has the way to do telepathy because she has some angelic unwordly powers that communicates with people through their mind. So if it's going to be the 4 knights speaking to him when he loses in the 3rd game, it wouldn't be "through his subconscious" anymore, since they are still alive and not Jedi ghosts (and they don't display telepathy, as far as I know).

Of course that's just the fans trying to logically explain an illogical fiction, the author can do and will do whatever he wants and we'll just have to wait and see.

Luka's vision about Alice's past was triggered when she gave him a bit of her healing power when he was injured by Granberia wasn't it? I can only assume Alice sent a bit of her memory together with her power to Luka. And it's not "entirely" from her mother's perspective, since a bit of it includes what happened after she died and Alice went rampage. So this is another case of fans trying to logically explain an illogical fiction. Just enjoy the story :D

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just had an evil idea regarding the evaluations.

What if toro toro....what if Illias is still the one doing evaluations, but because she's against luka, on each and every evaluations she gives false and misleading hints and info(and worse insults than she does on part 1-2 evaluations)?

just imagine what potential that has.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I just had an evil idea regarding the evaluations.

What if toro toro....what if Illias is still the one doing evaluations, but because she's against luka, on each and every evaluations she gives false and misleading hints and info(and worse insults than she does on part 1-2 evaluations)?

just imagine what potential that has.
That would definitely have comical potential. Although from her perspective, she would have to do the same evaluations over and over again :D

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That would definitely have comical potential. Although from her perspective, she would have to do the same evaluations over and over again :D
So the 50th evaluation would be something on the lines of:

"I cannot believe that you really did as I told you! How can it be? We are enemies, e-ne-mi-es, you understand? I'm talking too difficult for you?... Oh, god... was I drunk when I choose this complete and utter moron as my hero?
Listen... I just kill her myself, ok? So we can go on..."
[Illias punishment stroke the Chimera. Luca wins.]
:D