What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

This is pure gold.

Just played through both chapters myself, I must say when I started I figured it was basicaly going to be a poorly mishmashed plot at an excuse for monster girl rape. Glad I was wrong, it's gotten increadably interesting.
I also agree with the story being interesting to the point that I am not shameful to say that I am eager to play the 3rd installment even if it's not a H-game.

True Dat. But that god dam four heavenly knights battle OST is so god dam.... EPIC.

While we wait for anything else, might i be able to request wats ur favourite music from the Monster Girl saga?
There's no better wake-up call for my pen15 than the title main theme :D

...all jokes aside, not so much of a favorite, but I think the music of Enrika has the potential to be supremely excellent if more work is done to it.

Black Alice music can also be supremely epic if it is re-arranged for the Black Alice battle in the next installment (if we are actually battling her, cannot wait to see how powerful she is).

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I very much like the music at the end of part 2:

It starts out with an air of finality, fitting to conclude the end of the chapter, yet at the same time promises that great things are yet to come.

Also, shitennou of course and all of it's remixes.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Sadly I played most of my H-games muted, my walls seem oddly thin and I'd rather not get strange questions from anyone overhearing the sound.

Also easier to alt-tab when people want my attention if their arn't H-scene sounds going on for the 9th time against that bloody Beelzebub.

Although following those links, yeah those are quite nice tracks, are their any other gems like that?.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ayu can't you just use headset or earbuds or something like that? and sounds on is vital when losing against alice or her subordinates XD

Ayu Break

Reputation score

ayu can't you just use headset or earbuds or something like that? and sounds on is vital when losing against alice or her subordinates XD
I'm good at breaking them annoyingly, I'll have to give it a whirl once I get around to getting a new set. And finish getting the CGs.

Although what do people think is the sourse for Lucas unusual power?

I'm expecting Angel heratige at the moment, considering the medatations story and the fact that

Alice cannot sence the power from that Angel who was supplying the werid tech, coupled with her not being able to sence anything from him or the ring.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From his ability and power point of view, the angel story is very likely, perhaps

his mother is an angel and the town of enrika is where the "good" angels hide from the "evil" angels
but also don't forget the succubus lilith and lilim saying:

that he reminded them of the hero 500 years ago, and that he was also using the same sword

Ayu Break

Reputation score

but also don't forget the succubus lilith and lilim saying:

that he reminded them of the hero 500 years ago, and that he was also using the same sword
Ah thats true, it's possable that in that case
Henrich is his desendant like they suspected and was himself somthing like a "fallen" angel, don't forget that he's sealed, suposedly for opposing Ilias.

Or it's further down the bloodline.

hiallofyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

may your balls remain intact
These words have never been more true.

And my favorite piece of music from this would be the Four Heavenly Knights Battle theme remixed with Space Jam. youtube.com /watch?v=V0yYYf9gXSQ

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

These words have never been more true.

And my favorite piece of music from this would be the Four Heavenly Knights Battle theme remixed with Space Jam. youtube.com /watch?v=V0yYYf9gXSQ
That was special. lol

daytimehigh

Reputation score

Ok it seems everybody here has lots of exp. with this game I recently downloaded it myself but I'm having some technical issues. I've actually played through and beaten part 1 in a single run without saving. the reason being is I cant seem to save it, or keep the save each time I launch the game and try to load my data on the load screen it's gone and no where to be found. It only loads if I haven't closed the game completely so I had no choice but to beat it in a single run. Besides the exit/loading issue the game runs smoothly as normal with no other issues. I am currently planning on getting part 2 but, if I have to merge the two parts to continue where I left off where did my missing data go and how do I get it back? Can anyone help me out. I'm still kinda bad at extraction file programs and maybe I'm doing something wrong, but any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did you download the packaged version (DVD version) or downloaded version (the non-DVD version)

if someone has encountered the same problem before, they might be able to help, otherwise you might have to give a bit more details than that

the idea is if you're playing the DVD version (which means you would have used daemon tools or similar virtual drives to run it), you should manually copy all the files from the disc to your computer before you can save it

if you're just playing a standalone download, then probably best to give us a description or a snapshot of your folder to see if you are missing any files

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About saving, first i assume you downloaded the english patch at roguetranslations?
Next !!!ONLY!!! save when the text words "save here" appear in the chat box. This message appears before and after every monster fight and when you enter towns I think. Those are the only times which you should click save.
Finally, DO NOT change the text already in the box when saving, just click save.

daytimehigh

Reputation score

I am using a regular downloaded version without the DVD I actually played around with the files yesterday and it randomly decide to start saving properly. Also yes I save only in the special save locations and I never changed the text. Also where would I find an actual DVD copy? I looked around and couldn't find it, is it actually licensed in English? I'm really enjoying the story and I'm willing to get the disc for it if it will make things easier. Also would the DVD version have the full game or would it be broken into different parts like if I wanted to download part 2 etc. Thank you for the reply.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's pictures of a DVD copy:

To my knowledge it's not in English, I am pretty sure all attempts at Englishfying it are done by fans. And it's probably very hard for people not in Japan to buy them however that doesn't stop people from ripping the game off the DVD which is why I asked if your copy was a DVD rip.

The DVD version is also split in two parts (i.e. you still have to buy two DVDs) so it really makes no difference if you got the downloaded version.

Obsidious

Reputation score

As everybody is well aware by now that RogueTranslator has passed on, the Chinese finally seem to have managed to hack his blog. In an update "Rogue" states that he will upload the deleted patches again in the next few days, along with some "bonus stuff":

Also semi-on-topic: On his blog prior to his demise he (or maybe it was somebody else, I don't recall) had linked - a manga called "Daily Life with a Monster Girl" some of you might be interested in.
Although the site itself sadly isn't updated any longer, the series is still ongoing and the most recent updates can be found on mangatraders and such. The next chapter should be translated next week or so.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Jesus christ dude don't start a post like that, I thought you meant he was dead
It was kind of a running gag in the comment section of his blog due to his rather unpredictable pattern of posting/updating because of his frequent and often long business trips to Hong Kong.

daveelton

Reputation score

It was kind of a running gag in the comment section of his blog due to his rather unpredictable pattern of posting/updating because of his frequent and often long business trips to Hong Kong.
Oh haha so you did mean it like that. From now on I'll pay more attention before posting from the work toilet. Can't wait for part 3!