What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

To me it would ruin the series.
The game is about Femdom.
that's the main thing in the game.
Is it so much to ask to have a girl dominantly riding the guy while both participants enjoy themselves?

There's a difference between being dominant and abusive, I prefer the former, or maybe it's better to say I dislike the latter.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monmusu Quest! Beyond The End 5 is out if anyone's interested.

Page 65537 got the cover this time

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Monmusu Quest! Beyond The End 5 is out if anyone's interested.

Page 65537 got the cover this time
Still waiting for it to appear on exhentai or find a legit download...

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it so much to ask to have a girl dominantly riding the guy while both participants enjoy themselves?

There's a difference between being dominant and abusive, I prefer the former, or maybe it's better to say I dislike the latter.
there's a difference between a fetish, and the guy just being lazy and wanting the girl to do all the work ;)

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends on what you mean by "enjoy" really. Is the guy a willing participant (not attempting to resist) and isn't ashamed of the situation he's in if he's enjoying himself? If so, that can drastically change the mood and tension of the scene and it's no longer as hot for some people.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh my goodness... I just finished playing this entire series and just... at a loss of words. This game was on such a different caliber an beyond, such a truly wonderful experience. Between the captivating story, amazing artwork, battle sequence and cut-in art along with GOR, just everything put together so well. A combination of BF (battle fuck) + RR (reverse rape) that keeps you entertained throughout the story, in addition to a fully satisfying content that just keeps going even after you finish the game (extra story), and the story line that in my honest opinion if you take out the hentai (wait a second! hear me out) an use the story for an anime, it would definitely make for quite an entertaining show BUT throw in that hentai then would make for a wonderful and probably first ever amazing hentai series (though I'm sure some might exist out there already). Either way, after playing this game, all other hentai RPG's pale in comparison... it spoils other hentai games, I'd wager. So, as a warning don't play this game unless you're ready to leave behind all the semi-average to below par games behind. Although, this isn't to say that there aren't H-RPG's that are out there that are good in their own respect or will be out there in the future but the story alone in this game.... just AH, it takes hentai gaming experience on a whole new level that begs the question, "is there more?" I really hope to see new development with future games out there, because this really sets the bar high for other developers to compete. An the fact that it uses a visual novel set-up with the combination of H-RPG experience just revamps the whole experience on a new level for others to compete. For example, in other H-RPG there are phases, such as the "grinding" where one gets levels to advance in a story and sometimes it doesn't serve any other particular purpose other then to advance but some games tend to throw in different things to spice it up, but this game, leveling is not only easy going but keeps you entertained all the way through and leaves you wanting more (the whole battle sequence). Now, given everything I've said so far, I may be hyping this game a bit to much since I had a wonderful experience with it, but can you really blame me? I really fell in love with this masterpiece, I give it a personal 5-star rating. AH, I'm so sad it's over too, I wanted to see the story go on like a good anime you're watching example (cowboy bebop/attack on titan) and then finally it ends. I know.. all good things must come to an end but... AH it's so unfair I want to see MORE! Call it selfish but idk... just sajhdgasjhgdfuiehjewhfurewki!! (yeah gibberish). Anyway, that's my little anecdote on this subject.

#sofuckingamazing

Obsidious

Reputation score

paradox, end = beginning, blabla

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a download for the ?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even if someone did, they wouldn't be able to post it. Your best bet is probably Google for now.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why wouldn't they be able to post it?
(Because I have it..)
Probably because of the shota tag on the dlsite.

(There's nothing stopping you guys from PMing each other for links to it though).

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I turned all of Breakfast into MGQ-compatible spin-off scenarios so you don't actually need a separate download for it. Lunch is a different story though.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Time for another update. Once again two new monsters as well as some basic information about the equipment in the game. Torotoro is also fielding questions with an ask.fm.

Honey Pot
A monster that lurks in the pot.
Adventurers who peer inside are dragged in.
Though it is said that mucus and tentacles are stuck in the honey pot, details remain unclear.
What is clear is that those who are caught will be wrung dry.

Wolf Girl
Although rough-natured, it is simpleminded.
It will attack travelers, hoping to steal their gear.
Moreover, if it finds a compatible man it might violate them.
Because they are a race that originally lived in packs, they often unexpectedly get emotionally attached to travelers.
As a companion it will play an active role with its high attack power and agility.

The following is some basic information about the general equipment.

-Weapons
Handheld weapons, mainly raises attack power.
Dagger, sword, spear, ax, cane, bow and arrow, rod, boomerang, etc.
Some weapon characteristics will allow you to attack all enemies, like the boomerang.

-Body Armor
Equipped to the body, mainly raises defense.
Clothes, breastplate, armor, robes, etc.

-Head Guard
Protectors equipped to the head, mainly raises defense.
Hat, helmet, circlet, etc.

-Shield
Equipped to the arm, mainly raises defense.
Light shield, shield, etc.

-Accessories
Have varying effects.
Belt, bracelet, necklace, etc.

Weapons that can be equipped are determined by character occupation, while armor that can be equipped is determined by character race.
However, for the [Human] race any armor can be equipped.
Anyone can equip accessories, regardless of occupation or race.

Example - Weapons you can equip based on occupation
Soldier: Sword/Spear/Ax
Wizard: Daggers/Rods
Priest: Cane
Hunter: Bow and Arrow/Boomerang
Thief: Dagger/Boomerang

Example - protective gear that can be equipped based on race
Demon: Armor/Helmet/Shield
Mermaid: Robe/Hat/Circlet/Light Shield
Slime: Robe

Also, you can strengthen equipment at a blacksmith with materials dropped by enemies.
The material/equipment combination will determine what is strengthened.
Thus, enhanced equipment can have special abilities.

Example
Cypress Bow + Mucus = Improved Cypress Bow
Old Rod + Imp Tail = Small Demon Rod
Iron Bow + Wind Stone = Wind Bow
Silk Robe + Beautiful Feather = Harpy Robe
Beautiful Tiara + Stone of Tears = Tiara of Peace

I started an ask.fm

Questions about Monmusu Quest can be directed there.
I will try to answer as much as possible today.
Also, please refrain from asking about the status of development or release date.

We are also working on a new project that will run parallel to production.
We are planning an 18+ visual novel game called [100 Monster Girls].
We are recruiting people for illustrations.
If interested you can contact us at the e-mail below.
I didn't include the rest since it's just contact information.
The [100 Monster Girls] project is apparently going to be based around some of the stories that are on

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

Old Rod + Imp Tail = Small Demon Rod
Wowowowowowwowowow wow wow wow wow wow wow. Hold on there for a sec. Does that mean that monster girls are going to be killed? What's with these weapons anyway?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wowowowowowwowowow wow wow wow wow wow wow. Hold on there for a sec. Does that mean that monster girls are going to be killed? What's with these weapons anyway?

I have a bad feeling about this.
Maybe imps are like lizards. :)