What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

reading your translated descriptions and seeing the pictures together gave me a boner. I hope this game isn't a let down :D I'm on dat hype train
Please, I've been on the hype train since Monmosu 3.
Okay well once they announced this.

I mean, I still firmly believe Monmosu is probably one of the best RPG series around. I seem to forget its a hentai game most of the time...

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i like it this game
very good
history and cg
much fun

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just lost all 3 games due to an arc problem, can anybody help?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's the last Saturday of the month in Japan, and that means it's time for another blog update.

Here's the quick and dirty.

Sheep Girl
An always cheerful, heavy drinking Sheep.
Be wary, as they can act violently or sleep heavily after drinking alcohol.

Fernandez
The elf swordsman who has become legend even among monsters.
Though her life is shrouded in mystery, her sword skills have been called the best of the last century.
However, she disappeared several decades ago, and has yet to make an appearance since.

As said before, 4 party members can participate in combat simultaneously.
You can have 4 more members in reserve, meaning a total of 8 party members.
Party members can be swapped at the start of a turn during battle or while on the map. The system is akin to the wagon found in Dragon Quest 5-6.
If the number of companions you acquire exceed 8 then the remainder will standby at your base.
You can freely replace members back at base.
Luka cannot be removed from the party of 8.

The will be approximately 550 monsters in the game (with around 200 of them coming from previous chapters). RPGs often make "new" enemies by changing the color scheme of an earlier existing enemy. That won't be the case here.
About all 550 monsters will have H scenes for defeat and temptation events, and all of them can become companions.
However, most monsters reappearing from previous chapters will reuse their old CGs.
(As said before, main characters and some popular characters will have new H/CG scenes).
Moreover, H scenes involving a companion monster have many modifications to both the introduction and end that differentiate them from defeat H scenes.
Finally, there is a Monsterpedia, (as well as a character book, item book, etc.) through which you can view details about your adventure, previously viewed Hscenes, and HCGs.
It will still take time before the project is completed.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's the last Saturday of the month in Japan, and that means it's time for another blog update.

Here's the quick and dirty.

Sheep Girl
An always cheerful, heavy drinking Sheep.
Be wary, as they can act violently or sleep heavily after drinking alcohol.

Fernandez
The elf swordsman who has become legend even among monsters.
Though her life is shrouded in mystery, her sword skills have been called the best of the last century.
However, she disappeared several decades ago, and has yet to make an appearance since.

As said before, 4 party members can participate in combat simultaneously.
You can have 4 more members in reserve, meaning a total of 8 party members.
Party members can be swapped at the start of a turn during battle or while on the map. The system is akin to the wagon found in Dragon Quest 5-6.
If the number of companions you acquire exceed 8 then the remainder will standby at your base.
You can freely replace members back at base.
Luka cannot be removed from the party of 8.

The will be approximately 550 monsters in the game (with around 200 of them coming from previous chapters). RPGs often make "new" enemies by changing the color scheme of an earlier existing enemy. That won't be the case here.
About all 550 monsters will have H scenes for defeat and temptation events, and all of them can become companions.
However, most monsters reappearing from previous chapters will reuse their old CGs.
(As said before, main characters and some popular characters will have new H/CG scenes).
Moreover, H scenes involving a companion monster have many modifications to both the introduction and end that differentiate them from defeat H scenes.
Finally, there is a Monsterpedia, (as well as a character book, item book, etc.) through which you can view details about your adventure, previously viewed Hscenes, and HCGs.
It will still take time before the project is completed.
Nice update. The only thing that I fear is the amount of monsters in the game. 550 monsters looks appealing, but I want to know if they are all unique. I don't want to see a monster that has been re-skinned via color just to look "different". For and example: 5 different colored slime girls. I really hope they don't go down that road.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice update. The only thing that I fear is the amount of monsters in the game. 550 monsters looks appealing, but I want to know if they are all unique. I don't want to see a monster that has been re-skinned via color just to look "different". For and example: 5 different colored slime girls. I really hope they don't go down that road.
Well, he had already said that they won't be different via Color scheme change.

RPGs often make "new" enemies by changing the color scheme of an earlier existing enemy. That won't be the case here.

So yeah, of course they'll repeat races like slimes and lamias and whatevers. But they won't repeat models. Or at least that's what they're saying.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahh my mistake. Thanks HERO1000 for the info. I must have missed that post.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So Fernandez is still alive (or back to life)
I wonder if we could see the whole Cirque de Croix in living form then.
I would like to see the old queen harpy.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Five hundred ...and fifty unique monsters, around 300 being brand new.

Sorry, I appear to have fainted and my legs no longer work.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In other words, they hope to release the Game of the Year Every Year in All Dimensions Simultaneously.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want to see a monster that has been re-skinned via color just to look "different". For and example: 5 different colored slime girls. I really hope they don't go down that road.
yes there will be a whole rainbow of slime girls drawn by UN_DO :rolleyes:

unknownwatcher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question, what is that sound effect when

valkyrie embraces luka in a bearhug?

what number is it in the sound effects? I would look but I'm away from the comp my games on.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So Fernandez is still alive (or back to life)
I wonder if we could see the whole Cirque de Croix in living form then.
I would like to see the old queen harpy.
no it's her undead form it seems

no elf would have that color of skin.

...until torotoro says otherwise

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no it's her undead form it seems

no elf would have that color of skin.

...until torotoro says otherwise
well .. this is an image of undead Fernandez

Definitely more purple-skinned. I don't fel this new picture is so zombified.
At worst she seems under some weird light to have a rather grayish skin... but doesn't seem zombie Fernandez to me.

textbook703

Reputation score

I wish there was even one instance where the girl climaxed, or DIDN'T talk down to Luka and shame him for premature ejaculation or whatever. For supposedly catering to a lot of fetishes, this game took literally zero steps toward utilizing any sort of variety when it came to how the participants act during sex.

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish there was even one instance where the girl climaxed, or DIDN'T talk down to Luka and shame him for premature ejaculation or whatever. For supposedly catering to a lot of fetishes, this game took literally zero steps toward utilizing any sort of variety when it came to how the participants act during sex.
I vaguely remember some loses, when she does a guaranteed "catch" on you, she asks where you wanna come or whether you want it instantaneously or build over time, i do agree tho, luka needs more alpha when it comes to night life.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Because that's not the kind of fetish the monstergirl genre typically appeals to. It's kinda all about femdom, generally.

Exceptions exist, like that one Monster Girl manga thing, but otherwise...

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To me it would ruin the series.
The game is about Femdom.
that's the main thing in the game.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Spider Princess was different