What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

someone posted the link for 1.20.
1.58gb.

you know you could at least state where they posted it, not a direct link to it, if you can't do that don't mention it in the first place it just pisses off people like me who do 2-3h searches with no good results.

you know you could at least state where they posted it, not a direct link to it, if you can't do that don't mention it in the first place it just pisses off people like me who do 2-3h searches with no good results.

Search on 4chan /vg/mgq. You should find what you want !

>109166135
Think that's the one.

This 1.20 update seems very interesting, especially the Labyrinth. It's like Tetris and gets more difficult as you progress, until you die xD

People sent PM's and i sent the link.

People sent PM's and i sent the link.

That's ok I managed, I don't like pm-ing, feels like I'm bothering people and I don't like being considered a nuisance.

I really hope Dargoth releases his pach soon. I'm not looking forward to his patch as much as I'm looking forward to the 0.5 EX patch.

anyone mind restating what's new in 1.20
truthfully i just don't feel like looking it up again

Where is the new dungeon? I read there are new cgs. . .where do i find them?

One more thing, how do I fight the grime reaper?

Last edited:

Judging from the picture filder, new content is some more weird stuff from xelvy for old characters, like new scenes or something.

Where is the new dungeon? I read there are new cgs. . .where do i find them?

One more thing, how do I fight the grime reaper?

Page 78 post 1168.

You fight the Reaper by talking to her again after you beat Alice 16th.

@Assc0bar
There is no new Xelvy stuff. Or I may be wrong, did you hear about Xelvy taking over the art of other monster girls from the original trilogy?

Aside from the new bonus dungeon, the only things I saw/read are a brand new collection thing to waste your time on, this time involving milk, to go with your panties, and some new cut-ins for some allies (Illias, Watermelongirl, candle girl, etc)

Aside from the new bonus dungeon, the only things I saw/read are a brand new collection thing to waste your time on, this time involving milk, to go with your panties, and some new cut-ins for some allies (Illias, Watermelongirl, candle girl, etc)

I'm sure they'll implement an avid milk drinker in the game and you'll probably get achievements for showing him milk like with the panties teacher.

Am i the only one who is checking dargoth's blog 1-3 times daily? lol

Am i the only one who is checking dargoth's blog 1-3 times daily? lol

Meh the update was meh, dargoth will take ages to trad if even finish it... all the hype its gone until the part 2:p

Meh the update was meh, dargoth will take ages to trad if even finish it... all the hype its gone until the part 2:p

Dargoth had said he was waiting for 1.20 to release his translation of content for the first island. That's why people are now excited i think

Back