What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

EDIT:

Good examples are as follow:

SUPERMAN.
He always saves the day because that's just who he is. He wears that badge of super hero proudly. In the old cartoons I watched as a kid I don't recall him getting knocked around too much. Rather he was just that guy you could ALWAYS pin all your hopes on and he'd come through shining like a diamond.

Touma from Toaru Majutsu no Index
He's basically the weakest person in that universe. No seriously. The only thing he can do is negate the magic of his foes. If any one of them actually knew martial arts of any kind he's screwed. Hell he's been 'almost' killed half a dozen times or more. Perfect example of always getting back up.
He wins because of bravery and moxy and nothing else. That and reflexes like a cat. Reflexes that were honed from years of horrible bad luck. He also wins from the experience of having anything that could go wrong...
Go wrong. Splendidly.

Saito from Zero no Tsukaima
He wins mostly from willpower and stupidity. Which as most people know stupidity goes hand in hand with bravery. That and the talking sword. Talking swords are always bad ass.
no offence but these are some of the worst examples i've heard for hero (well maybe exclude superman)

for a modern hero:
it usually refers to the infamous Kamen Rider or Power Ranger
i'm surprised that MGQ hero techniques don't have an attack called 'rider kick'

for traditional jp hero:
DQ, you can't find any more original than that
blessed by goddess, can revive anytime, level up ten times faster than normal human being, no wonder no one else can defeat the dargon king except him

suchatmm321

Reputation score

Is anyone can open black or sliver chest, I can open the green. If there are any class can open it pls me tell me what class and how to get that class. Thx.

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

no offence but these are some of the worst examples i've heard for hero (well maybe exclude superman)

for a modern hero:
it usually refers to the infamous Kamen Rider or Power Ranger

for traditional jp hero:
DQ, you can't find any more original than that
blessed by goddess, can revive anytime, level up ten times faster than normal human being, no wonder no one else can defeat the dargon king except him
Really? The worst... Well maybe I was simply speaking more towards stereotypical anime heroes. Least wise those are what popped up in my head at the time of writing this. I still declare they fit 勇者 quite well, as simply 'brave person'.

I think there needs a new term... エロ者 (ero-sha) like the fabled heroes of old but instead of relying on willpower and friendship IT'S ALL ABOUT ERO POWER!

>_>

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Explains the kanji usage... Never really thought of it except in passing. It also kind of explains Jrpgs, light novels and pretty much anything with a 'yuusha'.

Think about it. They don't feature a 'hero' (as we know them) so much as a 'brave person' who while others run away, they charge right up against the enemy/maou. That last fight between the yuusha and the maou always felt kind of copy and paste and now I know why.

To summarize (cheap and quick and with barely any thought put into it) a western hero is someone who saves the day, the damsel or something else, whereas the eastern (Japanese in this case) is that one person who simply can't back down. Get's back up several times after getting knocked around BECAUSE HE'S THE BRAVE!

Also explains the heavy usage of WILLPOWER!

EDIT:

Good examples are as follow:

SUPERMAN.
He always saves the day because that's just who he is. He wears that badge of super hero proudly. In the old cartoons I watched as a kid I don't recall him getting knocked around too much. Rather he was just that guy you could ALWAYS pin all your hopes on and he'd come through shining like a diamond.

Touma from Toaru Majutsu no Index
He's basically the weakest person in that universe. No seriously. The only thing he can do is negate the magic of his foes. If any one of them actually knew martial arts of any kind he's screwed. Hell he's been 'almost' killed half a dozen times or more. Perfect example of always getting back up.
He wins because of bravery and moxy and nothing else. That and reflexes like a cat. Reflexes that were honed from years of horrible bad luck. He also wins from the experience of having anything that could go wrong...
Go wrong. Splendidly.

Saito from Zero no Tsukaima
He wins mostly from willpower and stupidity. Which as most people know stupidity goes hand in hand with bravery. That and the talking sword. Talking swords are always bad ass.
Ummmm no Superman is not a hero if you look at Man of Steel. He does more killing than saving even if he doesn't do it directly. I didn't even see all the movie. I never was into comic book heroes and I admit I don't know how he was portrayed in earlier versions but the most recent one does not make him a hero.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really? The worst... Well maybe I was simply speaking more towards stereotypical anime heroes. Least wise those are what popped up in my head at the time of writing this. I still declare they fit 勇者 quite well, as simply 'brave person'.

I think there needs a new term... エロ者 (ero-sha) like the fabled heroes of old but instead of relying on willpower and friendship IT'S ALL ABOUT ERO POWER!

>_>
well those typical anime protagonists never came near the two meaning i've stated above....

the ones you have stated belong to a specific group called: japanese high school students
they usually have abilities such as: deny logistics, world destroying power, or bending reality

forエロ者, we already got H+ero, what more do you want?:)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the thunder justice attack is a kick at least ether Sara or Sonia made it sound like one going by the battle cry

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, but hot blooded and dressed up like a power ranger :D

currently training Rami and Soldier A to be H.E.R.O. justice just to see the lines

fun fact the transforming hero class is the English word hero written in kana while the hero class and apprentice hero class use the Japanese word yuusha
You shattered both the defintions and form of justice for me well done !

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You shattered both the defintions and form of justice for me well done !
My work here is done.

but, remember true justice know nether mercy nor emotion... it is swift, blind and unyielding.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My work here is done.

but, remember true justice know nether mercy nor emotion... it is swift, blind and unyielding.
I guess this is all about justice now

just bumping the thread nothing to see here...........yet

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dargoth said he'd probably release a 1.00.1 Patch soon. hopefully he does.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dargoth is waiting for the update toro toro said they would release that fixes sara's bug, but ive been checking and nothing on dlsite or their site since 4-30-15. Anybody know whats up with them?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dargoth is waiting for the update toro toro said they would release that fixes sara's bug, but ive been checking and nothing on dlsite or their site since 4-30-15. Anybody know whats up with them?
Just wait with hope, waiting sara fix too.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
wasn't that already fixed? the 1.10.01 patch?

i wonder how the plain translation been going
like the percentage of the words done for the entire part.1

Last edited by a moderator:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The fix had been out for some time but it wasn't uploaded to Dlsite. You should be able to find it on the official site I believe, but I don't know for sure.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wasn't that already fixed? the 1.10.01 patch?

i wonder how the plain translation been going
like the percentage of the words done for the entire part.1
I asked Dargoth that once and what we should be expecting in the upcoming patch. He said basically that he doesn't know, and hasn't been in contact with the other team members so basically he doesn't know how much is done or how much the next patch will cover.
And yes the Sara bug was fixed.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

End of the month update.

-v1.11 is in the works. Nothing major. Just some more bug fixes and balance tweaking. There are some more special conversations with NPCs if Ilias is in your party.
-The 2nd chapter of Paradox is currently in development. Though release could still be a year or so from now.
-100 Monster Girls novella, which is based on the stories on the Mon110 site, is still in the works. It's a project to add CGs to each of the stories featured on the site. Because of the size of some of the stories there are plans to release them in separate increments of 30 stories or less.
-New Monmusu Quest ADV series is also still in development. "Monster Girl Quest! 2" is the tentative title. Basic info has been covered before. New hero, new setting. Combines typical ADV and RPG gameplay elements.
-There's also apparently one more game that they have planned "based on a certain famous game" that they aren't ready to reveal just yet.

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

End of the month update.

-There's also apparently one more game that they have planned "based on a certain famous game" that they aren't ready to reveal just yet.
'based on a certain famous game'
'a succubus appears in the main character's dream'
yeah we probably knew which game that is

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'll wait this out until the last version and the final Dargoth patch is up. It's too confusing otherwise.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I'll wait this out until the last version and the final Dargoth patch is up. It's too confusing otherwise.
this probably might be the last one, though i'm hoping for adding the castle scenes with the BFers (even if its the recycled scenes i don't mind)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooookay. Then I'm confused. Is there both a new version of the game and a new version of the English patch?