What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Succubus are only supposed to have Red,blue and purple right? or was that just some weird tidbit from NG+? because Saki's eyes look pretty yellow to me. or are they contacts because shes an idol?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Succubus are only supposed to have Red,blue and purple right? or was that just some weird tidbit from NG+? because Saki's eyes look pretty yellow to me. or are they contacts because shes an idol?
wha.... each succubi varies from others, their's no pattern
who said that succubi only have 3 eye colors

redx

Reputation score

guess that cleans that up.

gabirudan

Reputation score

can anyone provide me the last save? pm

thanks

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't remember where I read it but that's what I heard, succubi have 3 eye colors red, blue and one more. I also remember reading from the same source that blue eyed succubi can't see very well.

@gabirudan
If you go a few pages back or click on the attachment icon in the topics list next to the Paradox topic you can find a save I put up with just 2 girls missing, Jillian and Nanabi.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't remember where I read it but that's what I heard, succubi have 3 eye colors red, blue and one more. I also remember reading from the same source that blue eyed succubi can't see very well.
hmmm here's a question was the person you heard this from talking about MGQ?

redx

Reputation score

Probably just they didn't use a wide amount of colors for eyes.
Chrome 1 Pink
Chrome 2 Pink
MGQP Chrome pink
Alma Elma 1 2 3 Red
Maccubus red
Mincubus red
Lencubus red
Succubus red
Succubus Witch red
Lilith & lilem blue purple
elder succubus red
Eva red
Naccubus pink/Purple
Sara Red
Sister succubus(Christie) blue
Astaroth Red
Morrigan blue
Lilith pink
Minagi Red
Saki Yellow
counting imps
Imp 1(Rami) green
imp 2(Rumi red/pink
imp 3(Remi) purple

where can i get more of these.

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmmm here's a question was the person you heard this from talking about MGQ?
I now perfectly remember where I saw that info, came straight from Tamamo in the NG+ patch.
@redx The only way I found to get it is through the "page creation" skill learned by the magic book race I think, you'll recognize it due to its high MP cost, 3 pages cost 30MP.

redx

Reputation score

I now perfectly remember where I saw that info, came straight from Tamamo in the NG+ patch.
@redx The only way I found to get it is through the "page creation" skill learned by the magic book race I think, you'll recognize it due to its high MP cost, 3 pages cost 30MP.
thank you very much.
i was using a level 9 magic book. x.x

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you very much.
i was using a level 9 magic book. x.x
You're welcome. I'm not sure at what level magic book learns it but like I said the 30 MP Magic book skill is page creation.
I still have no idea how to use Justice skills though. I heard something about a "Transform" skill but I have no clue where this skill is or what it looks like in its Japanese form.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well there you go the NG+ patches are fan-made that just some reasonable BS the author put in there like in SEALED how Rami was powered up the quad giga Luka hit her with in part two :D

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well there you go the NG+ patches are fan-made that just some reasonable BS the author put in there like in SEALED how Rami was powered up the quad giga Luka hit her with in part two :D
Oh well I would't know because I don't think I really got the NG+ patch to work, the encyclopedia never worked and I found it to be waaaaaaaay to short.

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're welcome. I'm not sure at what level magic book learns it but like I said the 30 MP Magic book skill is page creation.
I still have no idea how to use Justice skills though. I heard something about a "Transform" skill but I have no clue where this skill is or what it looks like in its Japanese form.

Haven't played the game... Thinking about it though. This is probably just a shot in the dark but you may want to search for skill with 変身 or へんしん or possibly ヘンシン. It's that word that superheroes often call out when they 'transform'. Shot in the dark like I said but it may be what you're looking for... I dunno. First thing that came to mind when you said that.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haven't played the game... Thinking about it though. This is probably just a shot in the dark but you may want to search for skill with 変身 or へんしん or possibly ヘンシン. It's that word that superheroes often call out when they 'transform'. Shot in the dark like I said but it may be what you're looking for... I dunno. First thing that came to mind when you said that.
And this skill is supposed to be under the Special cathegory of skills?

redx

Reputation score

yep that worked.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the term you're looking for is "henshin".

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All the justice stuff suddenly Luka becomes Tyrael

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All the justice stuff suddenly Luka becomes Tyrael
yes, but hot blooded and dressed up like a power ranger :D

currently training Rami and Soldier A to be H.E.R.O. justice just to see the lines

fun fact the transforming hero class is the English word hero written in kana while the hero class and apprentice hero class use the Japanese word yuusha

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yes, but hot blooded and dressed up like a power ranger :D

currently training Rami and Soldier A to be H.E.R.O. justice just to see the lines

fun fact the transforming hero class is the English word hero written in kana while the hero class and apprentice hero class use the Japanese word yuusha
well, originally the 'yuusha' is supposed to be translated to 'the brave'
well one is your modern defeating bad guys justice hero and the other is the traditional saving world from demon king(maou) hero

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, originally the 'yuusha' is supposed to be translated to 'the brave'
well one is your modern defeating bad guys justice hero and the other is the traditional saving world from demon king(maou) hero
Explains the kanji usage... Never really thought of it except in passing. It also kind of explains Jrpgs, light novels and pretty much anything with a 'yuusha'.

Think about it. They don't feature a 'hero' (as we know them) so much as a 'brave person' who while others run away, they charge right up against the enemy/maou. That last fight between the yuusha and the maou always felt kind of copy and paste and now I know why.

To summarize (cheap and quick and with barely any thought put into it) a western hero is someone who saves the day, the damsel or something else, whereas the eastern (Japanese in this case) is that one person who simply can't back down. Get's back up several times after getting knocked around BECAUSE HE'S THE BRAVE!

Also explains the heavy usage of WILLPOWER!

EDIT:

Good examples are as follow:

SUPERMAN.
He always saves the day because that's just who he is. He wears that badge of super hero proudly. In the old cartoons I watched as a kid I don't recall him getting knocked around too much. Rather he was just that guy you could ALWAYS pin all your hopes on and he'd come through shining like a diamond.

Touma from Toaru Majutsu no Index
He's basically the weakest person in that universe. No seriously. The only thing he can do is negate the magic of his foes. If any one of them actually knew martial arts of any kind he's screwed. Hell he's been 'almost' killed half a dozen times or more. Perfect example of always getting back up.
He wins because of bravery and moxy and nothing else. That and reflexes like a cat. Reflexes that were honed from years of horrible bad luck. He also wins from the experience of having anything that could go wrong...
Go wrong. Splendidly.

Saito from Zero no Tsukaima
He wins mostly from willpower and stupidity. Which as most people know stupidity goes hand in hand with bravery. That and the talking sword. Talking swords are always bad ass.

Last edited: