What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I didn't expect that she'd join right away, i thought that there'd be a requirement.

also didn't expect that she's quite popular that she got her own lovey dovey doujin with luka
so did the lizard bandits... other then Miranda lol

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't expect that she'd join right away, i thought that there'd be a requirement.

also didn't expect that she's quite popular that she got her own lovey dovey doujin with luka
it would have been surprising if she didn't get popular. she had like 100 H-scenes and was a succubus with a normal art style.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to get preparation done before the Part 2 release....
So i've been wondering which of the girl + what class u recommend for the preparation...
So far the good i noted is...
Class: battlemaster (they need to nerf this double atk at duel weapon atk power -.-)
girl: harpy in general, they just prety much dodge everything and puting them on support like minstrel / dancer is great

still looking a good offensive girl (will check cute or not later) for some reason i use the oni girl even her passive is pretty standard

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to get preparation done before the Part 2 release....
Exactly what I'm doing - grinding the shit out of it and leveling chars .. but whatever I do, I can`t get past Labyrinth lv 101 - so I'm never satisfied ...
On the other hand I don't think it's easy with a normal team and without 2-3 at support

What I'm doing now before part 2 is grinding medals for Archangel Bras and the sword for Alice

I`m right now leveling this combo
Luka - Battlemaster (with holy skills maxed, like Paladin, Pope) for emergency support

Alice as Holy Yoma Damage Pope.. not quit sure on that one though
I get the feeling in the Labyrinth that she's weak .. but I guess that's just because everything got hella resistence

Hilde - as Paladin (Magic stats) Support/Heal - but can do damage with(Holy/Dark skills) and damn .. resistance monster

Saki as Superstar for energy/mana/offense songs and pleasure attack support- Harpys have good evasion, that's for sure and that's incredible strong for normal attacks... but these auto-hits man .. these auto-hits ...

No Ideads for the off party though ... I have Vanilla allways with me as Black Marketeer and for lockpick skills but the other slots don't get much use, unless leveling a new chrackter

Damn .. sry for this wall of text.
Don't know what you guys think of this combo
At least for me it sounds pretty good for the normal story

BtW .. I have one question
When I play New game+, will it reset my Labyrith lv?
It was merely luck to get the lv101 mark .. even though I can't do anything past it, I don't wanna start over :D

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly what I'm doing - grinding the shit out of it and leveling chars .. but whatever I do, I can`t get past Labyrinth lv 101 - so I'm never satisfied ...
On the other hand I don't think it's easy with a normal team and without 2-3 at support

What I'm doing now before part 2 is grinding medals for Archangel Bras and the sword for Alice

I`m right now leveling this combo
Luka - Battlemaster (with holy skills maxed, like Paladin, Pope) for emergency support

Alice as Holy Yoma Damage Pope.. not quit sure on that one though
I get the feeling in the Labyrinth that she's weak .. but I guess that's just because everything got hella resistence

Hilde - as Paladin (Magic stats) Support/Heal - but can do damage with(Holy/Dark skills) and damn .. resistance monster

Saki as Superstar for energy/mana/offense songs and pleasure attack support- Harpys have good evasion, that's for sure and that's incredible strong for normal attacks... but these auto-hits man .. these auto-hits ...

No Ideads for the off party though ... I have Vanilla allways with me as Black Marketeer and for lockpick skills but the other slots don't get much use, unless leveling a new chrackter

Damn .. sry for this wall of text.
Don't know what you guys think of this combo
At least for me it sounds pretty good for the normal story

BtW .. I have one question
When I play New game+, will it reset my Labyrith lv?
It was merely luck to get the lv101 mark .. even though I can't do anything past it, I don't wanna start over :D
unless you're playing on paradox any team any combo works.

if you want to buttblast LOC just make a party of 4 subterranean insect popes. almost nothing is immune to magical holy damage.

i dont think it resets but it's not nearly as hard to get back there as you think it is. i did it on paradox, but yrmv

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What team are you guys heading in Paradox P2 with and why (if you wanna say)?

I have only started playing recently as I wanted to play the game with its story translated (To me thats as good as a 100% full translation xD).

So here is my list:

- Luka: He is the hero class, pretty cool so far with all the monster slaying skills and he can deal tons of damage. And ofc, we all have Luka in our parties cause he is awesome :d

- Ilias: Yeah, I didn't pick Alice >_>'. I thought that picking Ilias instead would be a nice change since I was with Alice through the whole original MGQ! She is a high Angel. She is usually my support healer/magic damage dealer with her holy spells and sometimes beast killer.

- Elizabeth: I generally dislike slugs and don't find them attractive... but Elizabeth is one of my fav girls in Paradox. She has an amazing style, she wields a rapier, and her slug tail actually looks pretty badass. The h-comic of hers was pretty hot also >_>'. I can't believe I have a thing for a slug girl dang it! Her hairstyle is really hawt too

- Gigi: She is the catfish girl. I don't know, I just feel like she looks soooooooo adorable! Also a nice big chest! And her skills, oh mah gawd, her water bullet, her aoe shock and earthquake moves, her healing, her extra elemental skills after beating each spirit, she is a glass cannon done right. I honestly didn't expect her to be that powerful!

As for my support, I will mention ones I use often, but not in so much detail but keep in mind that I don't have that many monsters caught yet:

Sylph, Hild, Lime, Saki, Frederica, Mina (The minotaurus girl if you dont remember her) and Sonya. I really want to go and tame a Lamia Nun though, she looks so cool, and I remember back in MGQ P3 I had many..... ahem... sessions with her... ahem.

So what about you guys? And please feel free to give me tips about anything! Like monsters that you would suggest to me catching or classes suggested and such ^^

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used Sylph too a long time
tried to get her as much evasion as possible .. got like 80/80% .. but she is dying way too fast, when the enemy has auto-hit attacks

After that I got Dahlia (Sandworm) as Subterran Pope .. crazy heal potential, but for me she got seduced/trance/paralyzed etc way too often ...

That's btw the reason why I will make Hild my Heal now - her status resistenses are insane. Got her the Abilitie "resist all status" and only 50% stop, 50% slow, 50% bind and 25% stun chance left. Guess the only things that are really nasty are Dance invitation and Sparkle-things .. but overall the most reliable member on my team

startet playing only a month ago too^^ same reason, was waiting for a full story translation
So I can't really give much advice myself.
If you are specifically looking for some Labyrith Guides - look at the MonsterGirlQuest.wikia
I tried to build my Team like recommended and got huge burst with Lukas .. but I guess I'm just too stupid/lazy for great stategies .. maybe I'll try these insect pope combo .. maybe I can reach 200+ with this and can start farming the nice items like these godly thief gloves :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm on my 2nd run and using an experimental team, mostly of girls who higher race evolutions I haven't unlock or girls I really just wanted to use but could not fit into my main team.

2nd run team:
Luka - cause I can't get rid of him, he served his purpose in first run.

Ilias - cause I choose Alice in first run.

Meia - to unlock mermaid stuff and her shotacon lines are funny as hell.

Slyph - Cause I really don't wanna lvl another thief.

Lona - For unlocking elf stuff.

Lime - Unlocking slime stuff, and I have a soft spot for slimes. Wanted to keep her on my main team....but her armor options made her far too weak.

Shizuku - I have a thing for oni....pretty much it. She's cute so she's in my party.

Saki - Cause it's fucking Saki!! *twinkle*

Main team:
Luka - My meat shield, took him down various guard and hero jobs and now he's like a super wall.

Alice - My main physical attacker. Seriously, I wasn't even planning to make her this overpowered. Any boss stupid enough to have pleasure resistance get to meet Alice.

Sonya - Main healer, over healing for far more hp than characters have using just the weakest healing spells. So I decided all the wisdom is going to waste and now getting her some pleasure attacks.

Kamuro - My main magical attacker. Like Alice, any boss with pleasure resistance gets the pleasure of being blasted by Kamuro ridiculously high number of spells. Also backup on my pleasure squad.

Teeny - Leader of my pleasure squad and seriously the 2nd most valuable person on my team. Master maid jobs, cooking jobs and now nurse/doctor jobs making her seriously well rounded. Wouldn't know what I'll do without this tiny lamia.

Nuruko - Team's MVP. Took her down the path of the superstar....and well....damn, it turned her into a near unstoppable force. With her singing and dancing she can buff in nearly anyway while debuffing mobs, and her tentacle attacks make it so that she can do up to 9 attacks in a single turn. She's also the 2nd fastest character on my team, only barely slower than Slyph.

Slyph - My thief. From items to panties, she takes all! Also has one of the most op pleasure attacks I've seen outside of Nuruko's 9 attack.

Hild - Last but not least, Hild. Can easily make her a physical attacker, but her pleasure attacks are pretty good thus I focused her onto my pleasure squad.

redx

Reputation score

Get a harpy with thief that can dance. those dance aoe evasion buffs are stupid as hell with the steal rate and evasion they already have.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get a harpy with thief that can dance. those dance aoe evasion buffs are stupid as hell with the steal rate and evasion they already have.
The harpy sisters are on my radar as a replacement thief for Slyph especially since they get the steal material skill which would help complete monster book and do wing skills twice.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding harpy race.... i kinda stop raising mine
It show that u can recruit harpy queen in 2nd story, so that probably will be my target on harpy....

Still looking for a good offensive unit (thats not broken battle master)
I hope i can get it ready before the game out...

That pleasure squad idea interest me, since i usually focus on normal element magic + holy

PS: 2nd that sylph keep on dying (80% evasion is a lies!) -.- seriusly make me want to SCREAM ARGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT :
I stop translation "Talk" first, until it confirmed with Dargoth ...
or is someone can confirmed this ?
(I'll work other partial translation for a time being)
I think you can confirm by cloning from Bitbucket.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding harpy race.... i kinda stop raising mine
It show that u can recruit harpy queen in 2nd story, so that probably will be my target on harpy....

Still looking for a good offensive unit (thats not broken battle master)
I hope i can get it ready before the game out...

That pleasure squad idea interest me, since i usually focus on normal element magic + holy

PS: 2nd that sylph keep on dying (80% evasion is a lies!) -.- seriusly make me want to SCREAM ARGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
With the exception of the succubus bosses, ghosts and a few mobs towards the end of the game; My pleasure squad was defeating most mobs in one turn and most bosses in 2 to 3. If I get lucky enough to slime and horny a mob, Teeny was doing something like 11k pleasure damage from her maid skills. and Nuruko was doing 9 pleasure attacks a turn for 2k each.

I'm hoping the harpy sisters work out as replacment for Slyph, Slyph has a pleasure/wind attack that basically negates pleasure resistance, hits all mobs and high crit rate. Only downside is that it costs 6 sp.

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Everyone's talking about their legit fighting strats and I'm just here like "Can't wait to run out into the wilderness and lose to every beautiful monster I can find". Guess I'm pretty messed up huh...

redx

Reputation score

screw losing to them gotta recruit them and feed them 999 sausages(i wish i was joking).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm joining the.... recruit them all until finish story ;)
Then feed them with food until all become too chubby to move :rolleyes:

urgh... still havent get all the affection prize from ep1 too.... geting lazy >.>

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hhh ... finally can comes back ...
a lot of weird thing (mainly bad thing appear in last 3 days)

firearms robbery near my neighborhood ...
someone gunned to death at head by the robber too ...
family which in accident get their health fluctuated ...
stray cat leave kitten at my garage ... (and I must take care of it)
maybe it just me, but lately it feels there's other human shadow near my back (but it shouldn't possible since I'm living by myself now) ...
etc, etc ... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

For translation, I guess the "talk" indeed have finished, it just the update haven't applied at update link in ulmf which cause misunderstanding ...

For my taken team for 2nd season ...
Luka :
Since he have based character skill for "Sword" "Spear" "Axe" "Talk", "Holy", "White Magic" and "Heroism"
(NO MATTER YOU CHANGE, HE WILL STILL ABLE TO USE THAT SKILL) I fully mastered :
Job : Apprentice Hero, Hero, Informant, Smooth Talker, Priest, White Mage, Holy Knight, Adventurer ...
Race : Human, Lowly Angel, High Angel, Valkyrie (need Warrior), Cupid ...
Weakness : MC, must have ... don't have major weakness tough ...

Illias :
"Sword" "Holy" "White Magic"
Job : Priest, White Mage, Warrior, Holy Knight, Adventurer ...
Race : Lowly Angel, High Angel, Valkyrie (need Warrior), Cupid ...
Weakness : mainly for healing, but might become heavy hitter with her "Holy" attack

Mini (that loli Phoenix) :
"Beast" "Breath" "Wings" "Thief"
Job : Gadabout, Thief, Master thief, (because hi Dex, Thief type is quite suitable for her), Adventurer, Prostitute, Battle Fucker (Hi Dex, give high damage for H skill)
Race : Harpy, Wing Harpy, Harpy Knight, Avies
Weakness : only good for stealing and breath skill ...

Hild (that mecha slumbering girl) :
I take it because she have power house with various skill and attack ...
not to mention it seems she is very important in story ...
extra dialogue is a major plus for story arrangement ...
"Gun" "Holy" "Dark" "Makina" "Artificial"
Job : Engineer, Makina Master, Gunner, Priest, Magician, White Mage, Black Mage, Sage
Race : Doll, Chimera, Chimera-roid, Magical Chimera, Tri-Chimera, Minor Chaos, Evil Marta, Vocaloid
Weakness : Limited attack based SP, alternate using Magic will make her perfect, use Magical Chimera so she won't be out of action when SP is low

Nanabi (kitsune, need to defeat her fist) :
"Fan" "Black Magic" "Taoism" "Ninjitsu" "Beast" "Nature"
Job : Thief, Master Thief, Ninja, Taoist, Magician, Black Mage, Priest, White Mage, Sage ...
Race : Beast, Kitsune,Lunatic Beast, Speed Beast, Centaur, Kitsune Geisha, Feral Kitsune, Mid-Rank Kitsune ...
Weakness : MP eater, but worth it most of the time ...

Sonya :
"Club" "White Magic" "Talk"
Job : Priest, White Mage, Warrior, Holy Knight, Informant, Smooth Talker ...
Race : Human (at the moment, yet I feel she is not exactly a human anymore latter)
Weakness : not much to be proud off, but at least she can heal, and support "talk" with Luka ... and maybe it just me, but I think she might become quite powerful in 2nd game ...

I tried to gather few most powerful enemies for latter usage ...

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everyone's talking about their legit fighting strats and I'm just here like "Can't wait to run out into the wilderness and lose to every beautiful monster I can find". Guess I'm pretty messed up huh...
Nope, your not.
Since I can read shi*t in japanese and the translation will take some time .. going out and *chrm* see what the new zones/monsters have in store for me... *chrm* ... yeah.
Exploring as much as possible until the patches start rolling in and always keep an old savefile for missed dialogue
at least that's the plan, as long as there is no walkthrough

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as far as I can tell - the entire Story is translated

What's left are mostly H-Scenes, some Talk events in fight, some talk events with companions.. only minor details imo .. okay, at least nothing you need to understand to know what's going on.
I never met any NPC who is untranslated - expect the Battlefuckers

So .. if you want to play the story - do it, enjoy it
if you want to know how Luka gets raped and how he complains about it .. tough luck