What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Man das ist ein grauen haftes orgasmus system es wird jede runde x 2
naher hat man über 100 stück und hat kein bok mehr weil man alle durch erleben muß nein danke.
Wenn das nicht gefixt wird ist es so unspiebar horro.:mad:

You will be as soon as possible
Near you have over 100 pieces and has no bok more because you have to experience through no thanks.
If this is not fixed it is so un playble! horro.:mad:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What in god's name
It's pretty great, isn't it? I'm glad this appears to be so well-received; I know it's a little silly coming from the person who shared it with everyone, but I really hope it sells well. Despite the two game-crashing bugs I found (the first being missing green hair's recruitment, the second being a random crash during the knotting scene with the dog and the blonde heroine), this is almost without a doubt my favorite hentai game of this year. From what I can tell, it's from a new developer, too, so I honestly hope they do well enough to continue to make more games like this. It looks like it's well on its way to selling a lot already, which is a good sign for being a game from a fresh circle.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man das ist ein grauen haftes orgasmus system es wird jede runde x 2
naher hat man über 100 stück und hat kein bok mehr weil man alle durch erleben muß nein danke.
Wenn das nicht gefixt wird ist es so unspiebar horro.:mad:

You will be as soon as possible
Near you have over 100 pieces and has no bok more because you have to experience through no thanks.
If this is not fixed it is so un playble! horro.:mad:
Okay so what you're saying is the charakters pretty much orgasm full time and you can't skip it

Ums kurz zu fassen wolltest du sagen das die Mädels so ziemlich dauerhaft n Orgasmus haben und mans nicht skippen kann? Das klingt wirklich nervig o_O

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can tell, it's from a new developer, too
Probably not true? Or maybe it depends on how you define "new". As stated previously, there's a very high probability that this developer is the same as the one who did the cancelled game , which is actually pretty old.

Would agree that it's a pretty fun game though. It's nice to see games which don't take themselves too seriously every once in a while. My only real complaint on this game is a lack of variety in the H-scenes - it's pretty much all battle rape.

Oh, and the time when 4 enemies decided to restrain each and every one of the party wasn't too fun either - it took some time before anyone could get a single action off.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably not true? Or maybe it depends on how you define "new". As stated previously, there's a very high probability that this developer is the same as the one who did the cancelled game , which is actually pretty old.

Oh, and the time when 4 enemies decided to restrain each and every one of the party wasn't too fun either - it took some time before anyone could get a single action off.
Yeah, I wasn't going to be surprised if it turned out to be just a "new" circle that was comprised of someone(s) who worked on previous games; it certainly seems too good to be a first effort.

As for the restraint thing, it can get frustrating fast. No joke, the very first time I walked out to a battle, both of the heroines were restrained on the first turn and raped immediately. While amusing from my viewpoint, as someone who absolutely loves combat rape and doesn't usually try to play these games fairly, I would be slamming my head into the keyboard if I was trying to play normally.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question does anyone know how to get VNR to do it's thing with this game? I prefer having things atleast somewhat understandable and partials only go for the menues

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Blind as a bat but, where are the dog enemies? manage to find all enemies but seem that i'm missing just those

EDIT:
OH FUCK OFF, just found out because the map has a TINY spot leading to other place.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know if their is a way to cure phobias and if (trying to) keep virginity matters at all?

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm very visually demanding, but this game could really use better skip methods or gameplay for rape in combat. Felt too dull when there's nothing else to do while the characters are locked into these scenes.

Reputation score

Am I missing something or is the tree boss supposed to take a really long time to beat? I've been fighting him for about 30 minutes, almost out of MP and items and I've been hitting him for about 16k each turn.

There was mention about ice or something in the thread, but I have no idea where that is.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to agree with Sangoku this game is terrible atleast the purple haired heroine she alone takes 10 minutes per turn while the others need if even 15-20 seconds IF I go in skip mode

ments

Reputation score

Am I missing something or is the tree boss supposed to take a really long time to beat? I've been fighting him for about 30 minutes, almost out of MP and items and I've been hitting him for about 16k each turn.

There was mention about ice or something in the thread, but I have no idea where that is.
well last boss was prety easy, there is no sene after defeating it, only cg room
i was atacking with swordsman dmg 1000000 with one hit if using power boost

Reputation score

well last boss was prety easy, there is no sene after defeating it, only cg room
i was atacking with swordsman dmg 1000000 with one hit if using power boost
No, not the last boss, the *tree* boss. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me I cannot beat this thing. All the girls are level 30, but the pink haired girl still dies in one hit even with a defense boost. I don't understand, there must be some key item I'm missing or something.

ments

Reputation score

No, not the last boss, the *tree* boss. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me I cannot beat this thing. All the girls are level 30, but the pink haired girl still dies in one hit even with a defense boost. I don't understand, there must be some key item I'm missing or something.
last boss is giant tree - if you think the the little side boses who gives items and are in cave with many trees, than dont try to beat him, go to forest well next to tree then head up there you will fight dogs - in north of map there will be 2 dog boses kill them get items, go again there and there will be another one, kill get item - go kill tree boss

Reputation score

last boss is giant tree - if you think the the little side boses who gives items and are in cave with many trees, than dont try to beat him, go to forest well next to tree then head up there you will fight dogs - in north of map there will be 2 dog boses kill them get items, go again there and there will be another one, kill get item - go kill tree boss
Again, I wasn't talking about the last boss. I finished the game though so I see why you were confused. I was talking about the first tree monster you see that's also guarding the teleport to the ancient caves. Thanks for the advice either way.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, I wasn't talking about the last boss. I finished the game though so I see why you were confused. I was talking about the first tree monster you see that's also guarding the teleport to the ancient caves. Thanks for the advice either way.
I don't believe you're supposed to defeat the tree the first time around; as soon as it downs someone, the battle ends and they run away. When you come back, it's no longer there and you can continue on without fighting it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay so what you're saying is the charakters pretty much orgasm full time and you can't skip it

Ums kurz zu fassen wolltest du sagen das die Mädels so ziemlich dauerhaft n Orgasmus haben und mans nicht skippen kann? Das klingt wirklich nervig o_O

You've captured it XD

Du hast es er fast XD

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can Someone post a screenshot of where this entrance is to the north near the well. I cant for the life of me find out where it is...