What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Injihara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

is 1.3 oficially out or still beta guys?
Still beta, official is 1.22 .
Ray-K just uploaded new scene preview of working together on his twitter, so this might get all of us a little bit exhausted to translate over and over again.

Maybe just wait for him to finish his game then.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay in response, hadn't refreshed this thread in the longest time. Apologies to spacegodzilla for not getting back sooner.

I've updated the first post a tad, pushing a few super minor fixes to the patch and fixing some information so that it's accurate as to how the game is right now. Hopefully it helps.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game has been updated to 1.30 and doesn't seem to have a beta included. We might have finally gotten to the point where a new version isn't right around the corner.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for doing the translation of this game, it's a wonderful one.:)

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.3.1 is out, fixes two bugs and adds some new GIFs in the bonus folder.

Translation chugging along. There's no beta now, but consider he didn't include a beta in 1.16 either until a mysterious unlisted update in December. A brief pause, perhaps, but doesn't really preclude a beta showing up later.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1.3 out, any one can do like a quick UI translation? like real hard to play when you dont remember the choices

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game has been updated to 1.30 and doesn't seem to have a beta included. We might have finally gotten to the point where a new version isn't right around the corner.
He mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago about how he's planning for a version 1.4 and wants to focus on implementing more clothing options.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago about how he's planning for a version 1.4 and wants to focus on implementing more clothing options.
So... guess we're waiting for stable (as in the maker didn't plan for any more update) before we expect any translation release?

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... guess we're waiting for stable (as in the maker didn't plan for any more update) before we expect any translation release?
I'm not. I've been working since 1.22. When a new version comes out I run the script through it to get the new lines and keep working along. Once the majority is done, new versions should only take a few days at most instead of as long as this one's taking. I do apologize about that.

Thanks again to Jaypee for making the dictionary script, though. Being able to just run the game once and grab all the new lines is pretty awesome.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not. I've been working since 1.22. When a new version comes out I run the script through it to get the new lines and keep working along. Once the majority is done, new versions should only take a few days at most instead of as long as this one's taking. I do apologize about that.

Thanks again to Jaypee for making the dictionary script, though. Being able to just run the game once and grab all the new lines is pretty awesome.
Oh right, my bad, I mistakenly thought you gotta translate from square one if a new version came instead of continuing the translation from the last version.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work. Might you always be blessed with good health and other things nice.

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version of the translation plugin:

I added a config file, added support for button tooltips based on filename, and changed the translation format slightly (see the readme for upgrade instructions). Didn't have as much time as I'd have liked to test and refactor the code, but I need to step out for a while so I figured I'd put out another version first.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be working fine! I rather liked the condensed version from before, so I believe as far as finishing 1.3.1 I'll use the old one. I did give the new one a shot, though, and the update script seemed to work perfectly and ran fine, so I'll go ahead and run the update once I'm done and release it as v006 compatible.

Thanks again! Now I can commission my Aussie friend to do an en-Bogan version of the script! :p

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems to be working fine! I rather liked the condensed version from before, so I believe as far as finishing 1.3.1 I'll use the old one. I did give the new one a shot, though, and the update script seemed to work perfectly and ran fine, so I'll go ahead and run the update once I'm done and release it as v006 compatible.

Thanks again! Now I can commission my Aussie friend to do an en-Bogan version of the script! :p
i really dont get the plugins and stuff

so to wrap things a little bit for me to understand that you are working on 1.3 and further translation right now? is that right?

and the patch at #1 is patch for 1.16? am i wrong?

i am so sry for bothering such a stupid question even while you are working hard on the translation

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so to wrap things a little bit for me to understand that you are working on 1.3 and further translation right now? is that right?

and the patch at #1 is patch for 1.16? am i wrong?
That would be correct. The one in the OP is for v1.16, v1.3 is in progress, and v1.2x was never released.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That would be correct. The one in the OP is for v1.16, v1.3 is in progress, and v1.2x was never released.
thank for helping me to clerify things, cause im so dumb

MrNobody

Reputation score

I kept having problems with losing images when trying to apply the translations.

Even when using the program to change the name of the Chara folders not all would change. How ever doing so manually by going down the list seems to have worked so far.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I kept having problems with losing images when trying to apply the translations.

Even when using the program to change the name of the Chara folders not all would change. How ever doing so manually by going down the list seems to have worked so far.
Sorry for the late response, I kept forgetting to reply here. My guess is that you either tried to apply the 1.16 patch to the 1.16+1.2b version and only after it didn't work ran the batch script (which probably won't work; you have to run the batch first), or you tried to apply the 1.16 patch to any version that isn't 1.16 (1.22, 1.30, 1.3.1).

1.16 only works on 1.16, and if you have the final version of 1.16 you have to run the batch script first before applying the patch so that your folder names are correct before copying the files over.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the late response, I kept forgetting to reply here. My guess is that you either tried to apply the 1.16 patch to the 1.16+1.2b version and only after it didn't work ran the batch script (which probably won't work; you have to run the batch first), or you tried to apply the 1.16 patch to any version that isn't 1.16 (1.22, 1.30, 1.3.1).

1.16 only works on 1.16, and if you have the final version of 1.16 you have to run the batch script first before applying the patch so that your folder names are correct before copying the files over.
Is there any sort of ballpark estimate on when 1.3 will be translated?

I don't ask to be pushy, but I'd like to know if I should check back here daily or just check back in a couple of months? Or longer?

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any sort of ballpark estimate on when 1.3 will be translated?

I don't ask to be pushy, but I'd like to know if I should check back here daily or just check back in a couple of months? Or longer?
Just subscribe to the thread and watch it when there is a new post

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just checking, so there is no working patch for v1.31 currently am I right?