What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Toffi's Amazon Kara

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Toffi's Amazon Kara

Dashing over and over again make it pretty easy to finish that pre-final boss stage. Pretty nice animations though. Can't wait for that final boss! :p

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wasn't expecting it to be finished this soon. :D
that plot twist though.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Bumpity bump I'm done!
Spider boss? Finally? Time to DL and check it! Thanks toffi! :D

Edit: Whoa, that ending. Didn't see it coming.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is more a crab than it will ever be a spider.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Bumpity bump I'm done!
As always Toffi, you freaking rock! Downloading it now and I'll play it sometime tonight after rehearsal! :D:D:D:D:D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The spider is actually creepy. o_o

So Toffi, just curious, did you have some real life spider reference when you made the model or you just aim to make it as creepy as possible/as similar to spider as possible?

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

good job overcoming trauma toffi

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Great game. Everything in spoiler is...well...spoilers.

Yeah, great game. What a wonderful ending. Great twist and great job wrapping it up into the other games!

Only problem I had throughout the entire game was during the Tribe fight just before the Boss. The move where the girl drops down behind you and grabs you while the other drops down and punches you in the face. The screen shake kinda roughly and makes it rather frustrating to watch. Maybe you meant it to show some kind of jarring impact or something but meh....wasn't a fan of that.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Great game. Everything in spoiler is...well...spoilers.

Yeah, great game. What a wonderful ending. Great twist and great job wrapping it up into the other games!

Only problem I had throughout the entire game was during the Tribe fight just before the Boss. The move where the girl drops down behind you and grabs you while the other drops down and punches you in the face. The screen shake kinda roughly and makes it rather frustrating to watch. Maybe you meant it to show some kind of jarring impact or something but meh....wasn't a fan of that.
I thought I was fucking it up by struggling.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

I wasn't expecting it to be finished this soon. :D
I have the feeling I started working on AK back when humanity still wrote on papyrus, so I'm kinda surprised by that statement. But hey! I'm glad you're happy.

The spider is actually creepy. o_o

So Toffi, just curious, did you have some real life spider reference when you made the model or you just aim to make it as creepy as possible/as similar to spider as possible?
I'm happy you find it creepy, cause it is a fucking spider. They are horrifying vile creatures and the embodiment of creepyness.
But to answer your question: I didn't have a real-life reference; I just kinda stumbled upon the mod and instantly thought this would make for a nice boss. Once I started making her moves, my goal was to make the movements as "natural" as possible. Often, if you see some monsters in hentai games, it's just a human in a different skin. If you have a model like this, you ought to make everything out of it you can, in my opinion.

That is not intentional, no. It's a byproduct of the way the enemy works. But I might tackle that and release a version with some bug-fixes in the future.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you were working on 2 games and have a huge fear for spiders. i was expecting it in January. :p

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

you were working on 2 games and have a huge fear for spiders. i was expecting it in January. :p
True, you may have a point there.

Now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let the whole internet know about my phobia.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm happy you find it creepy, cause it is a fucking spider. They are horrifying vile creatures and the embodiment of creepyness.
But to answer your question: I didn't have a real-life reference; I just kinda stumbled upon the mod and instantly thought this would make for a nice boss. Once I started making her moves, my goal was to make the movements as "natural" as possible. Often, if you see some monsters in hentai games, it's just a human in a different skin. If you have a model like this, you ought to make everything out of it you can, in my opinion.
I have a phobia of spider too, so yeah, that spider really creep me (and I think I know how you feel). Though to be said, she has some great H scene.

Also, is it intentional or not? When Kara lost all her health, and the spider caught her in the scene where she grab her and begin penetrate using one of her front legs, the animation won't end and changed into another animation until you start over?

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, is it intentional or not? When Kara lost all her health, and the spider caught her in the scene where she grab her and begin penetrate using one of her front legs, the animation won't end and changed into another animation until you start over?
Can you give me some more details?

You lost all health, collapsed and the animation started - and it continued without orgasm? Was the will-level at 100% or lower?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you give me some more details?

You lost all health, collapsed and the animation started - and it continued without orgasm? Was the will-level at 100% or lower?
the scenes do seem to take longer to cum when youve lost allready

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it is a fucking spider.
It's not.

Not trying to piss you off, but it's just not a spider. Spider's limbs are not attached to their abdomen, you'd look more like a spider if your cut your arms and legs and sewn them to your head. Crabs on the other hand...

I wonder if you subconsciously turned her into something less "revolting" or "terrifying" to be able to work on her, or you just relized the mistake when half the animations were done already and just went with it.

Again, not trying to piss on your parade, just giving some reasonable criticism, it's bad for an artist's ego to get only praises despite blatant mistakes.