What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Toffi's Amazon Kara

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Toffi's Amazon Kara

I certainly didn't have to switch to Japanese settings. You try re-downloading already?

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it crashes on me if I'm on english and it doesn't if I'm on japanese...

Besides we're on a hentai board where a lot of games require you to be on japanese so it doesn't really hurt to switch lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And Toffi continues to impress.

<3

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

If your game immediately closes, make sure:
1. the name of the directory-path isn’t too long (good: “C:\Hentai\Games\Kara\”, bad: “C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\…\…\Kara\v4\”
2. the name of the directory doesn’t include a dot ( “.” ).

Toxic said:
<3

So, yeah, now for a short break from Kara and onto Melly 2. Today I actually bought some stuff I'm going to use in it. Who would've thought dlsite had voiceclips and such on sale?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I redownloaded it and unrared it before putting it into a folder of its own this time, and it worked, no more problems with it and no need to chance region settings. :)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Toffi, you think about sprucing up your site, adding some images for all the games or something so people know what they're downloading?

Also the rapidshare links are still down, and DepositFiles having a 33 minute wait for new files isn't too fun.

Crows

Reputation score

i don't know bout you guys, but amazon kara not playable for me, it keeps crashing randomly :(

W

Wolf624

i don't know bout you guys, but amazon kara not playable for me, it keeps crashing randomly :(
Did you try this?

If your game immediately closes, make sure:
1. the name of the directory-path isn’t too long (good: “C:\Hentai\Games\Kara\”, bad: “C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\…\…\Kara\v4\”
2. the name of the directory doesn’t include a dot ( “.” ).

Crows

Reputation score

Yup, only consist of 4 paths.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope Toffi can finish Melly 2 somewhat quickly, I'll miss progress on Amazon Kara. I went back and replayed all of her older games. Fairy War 2 being probably my favorite. I'd love to see another game in that style. I wasn't big on PotR.

W

Wolf624

Anyone who can't download the game with DepositFiles, Toffi replaced the Rapidshare link with Sendspace.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Update today about Melly 2. Looks promising.

**As for the question at the end. I'm not really that big a fan of futa for the heroine. Doesn't bother me so much for the baddies though.

Last edited:

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Indeed. Also, yay for futa on futa ^^.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Happy news...Toffi posted on the blog saying Kara was started back up again a few weeks ago. New update should be out in, I'm guessing, the next few weeks or so. New enemy is going to be a wizard with portals, chains and other contraptions. Glad to see Toffi is doing okay.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

He's aliiiiive!!! Ooooh happy day!!

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, Toffi has an update policy that I appreciate: "If I've nothing to write, I write nothing".

Not that I'm able to actually follow that policy, though... :D

I'm pretty happy to know that Amazon Kara would be completed, mostly because he said he has almost figured out his next project.

I'm still hoping he'll consider to revamp his early games: POTR and FW2... never really liked the "one sided rape" philosophy of Melly and Kara (not that I did despise the games...).

We'll see: Toffi is a brand name for H-quality. :cool:

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

UPDATE! Downloading it now. Also, on a side note, I used the deposit files link and the capcha asked me "Who you gonna call?"....I couldn't help myself. lol

Added a new boss character. She's the mage. Almost every move involves chains or some sort of summoned mechanical equipment. My favorite move is the footjob 'finisher'. Pretty hot.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love you Toffi-sama!!

Can't wait to try Amazon Kara v5~