Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Princess Of The Ring Version 1.0

Most likely your filepath is too long.

ric9000

Reputation score

How can you tell if it's a humiliating attack?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You know, Toffi, if there were any features I'd want, it'd be the ability to cancel an animation, a longer time between breaking out of a hold/sex move, and an indicator that lets me know which directions I've made the opponent cum with.

When I play, it usually gets to the point that I make the opponent cum like two, three times times before she breaks free. That's pretty cool, but it's also annoying if I don't particularly like the animation/want to hurry up. It gets really annoying when I forget which moves I haven't done yet, and have to just cycle through them and hope I hit the right keys.

After breaking a hold or having the opponent break my hold, it's like a split second delay between "grabbed" and "successfully grabbing me". That's a little quick for me to whip my hands back into place, make sure they're on the right keys, etc. I work around it by mashing the punch key, but...
The last part

The last part would help in Hardcore matches. A little indicator, maybe two rows of three small buttons with V, <->, and ^ on them, that light up once you've made the enemy cum with that move.

ljakse

Reputation score

The game is ok to me, but why not even better? How about some more different characters(slender, thick, muscular, big boobs, smal boobs, smooth, hairy...) and maybe two more AI players and options like 1 on 1, 1 on 2, 1 on 3 and 2 on 2. It maybe could be like human & human against AI or human vs human & AI or two humans vs two AI etc...

OP
R

Ryka

I see you're a newbie. Hello. It is unwise to bymp old threads though. The last post was well over a month ago. Please try to post in the first page of a forum you're going to post in. Just looking out for you.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is ok to me, but why not even better? How about some more different characters(slender, thick, muscular, big boobs, smal boobs, smooth, hairy...) and maybe two more AI players and options like 1 on 1, 1 on 2, 1 on 3 and 2 on 2. It maybe could be like human & human against AI or human vs human & AI or two humans vs two AI etc...
I'm fairly sure, between the oversize sprites Toffi uses and the limitations of the Enterbrain fighting game engine, that increasing the number of participants would make the game unplayable.

I see you're a newbie. Hello. It is unwise to bymp old threads though. The last post was well over a month ago. Please try to post in the first page of a forum you're going to post in. Just looking out for you.
Now, now, Lila, we'd rather have our newbies bumping old topics rather than creating new ones.

Even if their comment is so generic as to suggest they haven't actually played the game at all.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is 1 small bug, if you change the speed of the game.
Sophia´s grab with hitting the stomache can crash the game, well not really crash but she just dont stop and you cant do something.

Maybe it is only for me but it happend several times.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

about paulman's tougher version i noticed a slight glitch with a com vs com fight between sophia & nina. a bit of time into the fight sometimes the 2 strike at the same time. the rsult is that sophia gets elevated a bit in midair and immediately get's stuck in the standing pos. without being able to move and slides to the far side of the screen whether it's the right or left. nina is able to still move but the com thinks there isn't anything there or that the opponent isn't reachable. this glitch occurs no matter how many times i redownload paul's version.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(I made this on memebase just for you)

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

uh ok if that's supposed to be in response to me then i'm confused. otherwise idk what to respond with.

Reactions: Ory

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uh ok if that's supposed to be in response to me then i'm confused. otherwise idk what to respond with.
You replied in a thread almost a year old.

No one is going to give you a real answer since we stopped caring, well a year ago :D.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You replied in a thread almost a year old.

No one is going to give you a real answer since we stopped caring, well a year ago :D.
I'll give you one...basically it is a bug in the modded version of the game only and it is not a glitch, this happens not just in the siuation you gave as an example but in many others as well but only in the CPU vs CPU fighting, I am afraid there is no ix so your gonna have to deal with it.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well alright then sorry for saying something everyone already knew about.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Next time consider the date of the last post, another methode would be a pm cause it will cause less attetion.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Curious..

I tried this game and it isn't bad but I was wondering, is there anything like Rumble Roses but with Street Fucker "elements"?

I've tried this game and some other one called Mix Wrestling or something but both were kinda light on content.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats the main thing i'm searching for, mix wrestling battles. with some wicked humiliating finishes once the match is over.

pound the bitch with your cock. or female wins my favorite, smother the wimp or punish with a dildo. i would start with the fairy wars engine and build from there.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i found a youtube video that has a good music track to play to this game, at least i think so. here's the link use it if any of u want:

Last edited:

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gah seems the music on the vid got changed so it's not as fitting. ignore the link.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

one thing that's starting to turn me off is the blood effects. is there a way to turn them off without causing the files to mess up?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score