What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Princess Of The Ring Version 1.0

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess of the Ring 1.1v - Human like AI and some new battle rules.

From the readme in "B: Normal Throws":

"Since left and right are identical, left counters right and
vice-versa."

In plain English that means what it says, and that means that right does NOT counter right, and left does NOT counter left. Which in turn means you have 4 choices, not 3. Now obviously I don't know how the game works, I didn't create it. It's well possible the game mechanics actually work as you said. But that text there doesn't leave a lot of room for interpretation.

The game's great otherwise and the creator deserves credit for it, but I'm just handing out some critique here.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

SINCE LEFT AND RIGHT ARE IDENTICAL.

How did you skip that part? In plain English, that's exactly what it says. It's the same move. Right counters left the same way left counters left. Because it's the same move. Nowhere is it suggested that right doesn't counter right nor left counter left. There's no interpretation of that
Did you read the readme file?
"There are three options available: up, left/right and down." Where's your interpretation now?
"Left and right are identical in this situation so it doesn't make a difference which one you press."

And you're not really critiquing this game, you're critiquing a modded version of it, like I've said already.

Last edited:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The parts where left/right are mentioned are about the animations and throwing moves, BEFORE the counters which read as I stated them. But nevermind, it says what it does and I'm getting tired of arguing this.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Left counters left/right and right counters left/right.

END.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I had actually brought up 2 points of contention kusa. What I was mainly boggled about is how he posted on a version that was modded to make the enemies harder and said it was hard. This thread basically said "This is the hard mode" and he asked if there was an easy mode.

In slime's defense though, Palaman doesn't link in the first post to our thread where we originally have this game posted, and this whole thing probably should have taken place THERE instead of HERE which would have saved everyone's confusion

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Princess Of The Ring Version 1.0

Seems that this was brought back from the dead. So I will take the opportunity to say that since I got my laptop, I was able to see a 'finisher' in this game! It heated up my laptop a bit though.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems that this was brought back from the dead. So I will take the opportunity to say that since I got my laptop, I was able to see a 'finisher' in this game! It heated up my laptop a bit though.
And with that, my mind immediately decided your new laptop is as perverse as the rest of us.

Might wanna check for any A.I. programs, in particular anything named Sharon Apple.

;)

(It's official, I've jumped the shark)

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Throwing and rape moves are used randomly??

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What do you mean guil? Your own throw and rape moves? Because those are determined by direction.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

The parts where left/right are mentioned are about the animations and throwing moves, BEFORE the counters which read as I stated them. But nevermind, it says what it does and I'm getting tired of arguing this.
You are wrong.
ToxicShock and Kusanagi are right.

Throwing and rape moves are used randomly??
It might seem that way sometimes (for example if you press a direction + grab, you will - unless you let go of the button before the grapping animation starts - use the left/right throw, even though you pressed up or down afterwards).
But normally the throws aren't random.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sophia's standing L/R and standing D rape moves seem to be bugged. No matter which direction I push, she executes the same move. I only got a different move once. The standing U move and the ground moves all work fine though.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Sophia's standing L/R and standing D rape moves seem to be bugged. No matter which direction I push, she executes the same move. I only got a different move once. The standing U move and the ground moves all work fine though.
Then you are doing something wrong. I don't know if palaman changed something with that, but in the original version there is definitely nothing wrong with Sophia's moves. I've tried them several times before I released the game, used the moves countless times after that and - for the slight chance that I missed something - tried them out several times a few minutes ago. Nothing wrong, no bugs.

See my post before. If you press the grab button without pressing in any direction and input the directional button AFTER you've grabbed your enemy, there shouldn't be a problem.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then you are doing something wrong. I don't know if palaman changed something with that, but in the original version there is definitely nothing wrong with Sophia's moves. I've tried them several times before I released the game, used the moves countless times after that and - for the slight chance that I missed something - tried them out several times a few minutes ago. Nothing wrong, no bugs.

See my post before. If you press the grab button without pressing in any direction and input the directional button AFTER you've grabbed your enemy, there shouldn't be a problem.
Okay, that seems to have been the case. Now I have another problem: how can I finish my opponent in a Hardcore fight? I made her cum in all six positions, but nothing has happened. Do I need to go through them in a specific order or without being raped myself or something?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if you cumming between any of them does anything and I doubt it does, but the order shouldn't matter. You're absolutely sure you didn't repeat one?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, that seems to have been the case. Now I have another problem: how can I finish my opponent in a Hardcore fight? I made her cum in all six positions, but nothing has happened. Do I need to go through them in a specific order or without being raped myself or something?
I had a similar problem doing this with Karin. I thought I had used all the positions, but Sophia was still running around trying to knee me in the head. So I started all over again, this time only using on direction until they were completed. I started from up then worked my way down, standing first then knocking Sophia to the floor. When I did the standing down rape that was when I could finish. I thought I had done it very early in the fight, but since that one and the down rape on the ground were very similar I realized I may have gotten the two confused. And this was on Palaman's harder version, so you don't have to worry about that.

I would like to say that poor Nina can't seem to use her melee attacks all that well, but considering her character it makes sense. It forces you to learn how to time a grapple, so she helped me improve my game. Now I never lose!

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if you cumming between any of them does anything and I doubt it does, but the order shouldn't matter. You're absolutely sure you didn't repeat one?
Does that matter?

Also, is there a way to make sure my opponent doesn't cum more than once from the same rape? Because especially later in the fight, she usually cums two or three times before she can wrestle free.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does that matter?

Also, is there a way to make sure my opponent doesn't cum more than once from the same rape? Because especially later in the fight, she usually cums two or three times before she can wrestle free.
That definitely doesn't matter. In a Hardcore match the only thing you need to worry about is making her cum in all six positions. It doesn't matter how many times they do in one attack or if you do another attack that has already been completed before. The only time you can mess things up is when you need to finish the match. Some sex attacks tend to leave you standing behind your opponent with your back to her, and if that happens as the final move it'll tell you to finish her, but you're stuck next to their head. There's nothing you can do to get to the other side, so basically you're stuck and will have to go through EVERYTHING all over again.

ValSem

Reputation score

This is changing the subject a little bit but...

If all you're looking to do is increase the difficulty, you could just increase the game speed. Sometimes my computer would crash from it, but I found if I changed the speed on the screen before the fight starts it works fine.

Anyway, by doing that, the enemies movements are much faster and the time you have to react is much less.

I have actually lost while trying to win under these conditions.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, long time lurker, just wanted to note something here.

Don't increase the game speed. I've run into a lot of glitches with doing so, including one point where Sophia's Up Grapple loops forever with her fist in your stomach. I've run into other errors before but for the most part that's the biggest one and can really ruin the game. If you really want to make it harder, just set your controls to manual and whenever you get grappled, don't try to resist at all. If you get sex grappled don't do anything until you cum. That makes it a looot harder for me.