What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG RJ142185

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG

How does one go about getting each character that can get pregnant? I know i read the elder sister can get but i cant figure it out is it a rapey thing or can the brother get her pregnant cause all the scenes i get its either cum outside or wear condom.
Well each girl has their own danger day, you two sisters share the same day, and they can only get pregnant on those days, unless they get raped by monsters. As for rubbers, only certain sex scenes demand rubbers. Pretty sure the two sisters will not have sex in an inn or your room without a rubber but their room is fair game. Pretty much the same for the other four girls. I'm almost certain monday is the cowgirl's danger day.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone beside me have preg bug?
When child born - Hero kicked from hospital with mother (1lvl)
And Cowgirl born = Seline born ....
Looks like need 141123 version.
Im be very glad, if anyone good enough send me PM with....
Please?

Sarav

Reputation score

Happened to me with yuki, she gave birth after we had sex and I got that exact same bug. I just loaded to before I had sex with her and waited a week or so in the bed.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Anyone know where to find a padaika seed? Need it to make the baby cow girl grow up.
To get the seed you need to open the treasure in west cave. I forgot which one it is, but to get the keys:
1. You need Aya to the South Island. Then in the farm town, near the bottom house get the key from the closet. Note, no light indicator.
2. You need Elf to the East Island. The key is in the treasure box there.

Open the treasures, then head to the slum where the guy is watching AV. He'll pass the seed to you, which then makes the cow girl grow and you can fight in the arena... which then earns you more items... phew...

Sarav

Reputation score

To get the seed you need to open the treasure in west cave. I forgot which one it is, but to get the keys:
1. You need Aya to the South Island. Then in the farm town, near the bottom house get the key from the closet. Note, no light indicator.
2. You need Elf to the East Island. The key is in the treasure box there.

Open the treasures, then head to the slum where the guy is watching AV. He'll pass the seed to you, which then makes the cow girl grow and you can fight in the arena... which then earns you more items... phew...
Thanks for that, turns out you only need the first key, second key is for another quest. Now I just need to figure out where to get 100% milk from. I assume you get it from the cowgirl but I haven't a clue how.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Circle make path everyday.......

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have captured the cowgirl with the rope, at least from the CG I saw in-battle, but now I can't find her. where is she?

Sarav

Reputation score

How come the succubus girl left? I went into her portal and beat some big boss and now she's gone. Can I get her back?
SHE DEAD SON!!! No seriously, she's dead, and if you brought her sister along as well, she would have died instead. That's why you need the resurrection powder.

I have captured the cowgirl with the rope, at least from the CG I saw in-battle, but now I can't find her. where is she?
Bottom left building in the town. You need pedaika grass.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

SHE DEAD SON!!! No seriously, she's dead, and if you brought her sister along as well, she would have died instead. That's why you need the resurrection powder.
Where do you get the resurrection powder?

Sarav

Reputation score

Where do you get the resurrection powder?
The alchemist in the slum town makes it. I'm only one ingredient away from making it, but I have no clue where to find the black flower.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Can anyone let me know a site with the updated version of the game? Of course I would welcome a PM but a note of where to get an updated version would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sarav

Reputation score

Can anyone let me know a site with the updated version of the game? Of course I would welcome a PM but a note of where to get an updated version would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

or more specifically.

Obviously you'd need an account. I almost always get my links here before anywhere else. The only rare occasion I don't is where one kind soul buys it and post it here.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

or more specifically.

Obviously you'd need an account. I almost always get my links here before anywhere else. The only rare occasion I don't is where one kind soul buys it and post it here.
Thanks, I do have an account, I just seldom visit the site. Downloading now.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The alchemist in the slum town makes it. I'm only one ingredient away from making it, but I have no clue where to find the black flower.
Black flower get from the cow girl arena.

Sarav

Reputation score

Black flower get from the cow girl arena.
Is it a reward for winning all matches, or against a specific opponent.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you ever find all the ingredients for the breast expansion medicine?

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit lost. Once the cow girl gives birth where is the baby? I can't find her.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm a bit lost. Once the cow girl gives birth where is the baby? I can't find her.
At the hospital, you need the seed as explained a few posts up and then you can speak to the lady at the top.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh ok thanks.
Second problem how does the south island unlocking work exactly?

Last edited:

lordrogue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the art in this game doesn't look very impressive, and im not fond of cow tits... is the gameplay good?