What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG RJ142185

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG

I also went back to this game and figured out a few of my old problems, but I still cannot figure out how to get the elf girl, I know it has something to do with taking aya to see her, and after that talking to the village elder, but when I talk to the village elder aya says nothing to him. Anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong?

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also went back to this game and figured out a few of my old problems, but I still cannot figure out how to get the elf girl, I know it has something to do with taking aya to see her, and after that talking to the village elder, but when I talk to the village elder aya says nothing to him. Anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong?
You need to wait til it the afternoon/the time when the screen is like an orangish hue u will see that Lynettes alone in the house you will then find the guy at the small house to right of the village on the world map u can only get to it thru the one house on the bottom right of the village then defeat him and then return to Lynette and she should then be freed and will take residence it the main town below the house with the cow girl. Also if it changes to night I believe he returns and won't be there at the house with the ord in the middle

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to wait til it the afternoon/the time when the screen is like an orangish hue u will see that Lynettes alone in the house you will then find the guy at the small house to right of the village on the world map u can only get to it thru the one house on the bottom right of the village then defeat him and then return to Lynette and she should then be freed and will take residence it the main town below the house with the cow girl. Also if it changes to night I believe he returns and won't be there at the house with the ord in the middle
Think I have tried that and all he does is talks to you and goes back to looking at his orb.

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Think I have tried that and all he does is talks to you and goes back to looking at his orb.
Must need an item then but all I know is I did that with aya in the combat party and it led to the guy sprite changing to a hooded character after aya did something then it led to a fight which after u win he disappears and Lynette is freed

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where is the baby of sisters?

the girl in brothel where aya work she get out there ? have same in slum any event?

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the green head girl dont have h scenes?

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in second town where get a elf have a pool how i unlock the door

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the sisters get pregnant from the brother and cowgirl but the baby is in nowhere
is a bug or the cowgirl and the sisters have a place where is the baby?
i open 2box in cave next in slum where supose to trade for seed for cowgirlbaby but she is nowhere

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demongirl she disapear if you battle vs the demon but get in your party the red hair girl(the woman statue) battle the red hair die go in your home in front a cross in the sand area revive her with the item from the alchemist ;;;;; the demon girl goes in another island. but can go there this is whar i know....

How i marry the RED hair girl?
what to do in quest 6 ?

Last edited:

jay8888

Reputation score

So I'm super confused.

I've just started the game and there doesn't seem
to be any way to make money or level up as monster
are just way too strong.

Can anyone help?