Thunder in the Distance (thetwo)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Thunder in the Distance (thetwo)

Ashleys Status: HP = 30/32, P = 14/38, EP = 10/30, Grappled, Submission Hold, Penetrated

(Yep.)
Ashleys Pleasure: 11 + 11 + 2 = 24.
Enemy Pleasure: orgasm, don't need to roll for it since pleasure after orgasm gets dropped. Forgot the damage from last time though.
Pregnancy: 1 = Not pregnant.

Ashley can only lay helpless as the woman thrusts a few more times into her, the waves of pleasure coming from her over-sensitive vagina making her want to cum again already. She feels the familiar heat of the womans seed flooding her womb, this time causing her belly to swell slightly because so much cum is being pumped into her womb. With all of the seed being pumped into her, Ashley wonders how long it's going to be before the woman gets her pregnant.

(Ashley gains another 5 corruption.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooohhhh.... please... ooohhh..."

Ashley gets a grip on herself as the woman cums for the second time and suddenly the fear of pregnancy fills her. It's something she's avoided so far in her life, and to experience it now, in this way... something told her it wouldn't be a pleasurable experience. As soon as she managed to get enough of a hold on her body to stop thrusting herself, she returned to trying to pull free. Maybe she won't be holding me so tightly after... after I started helping...

It would have to be quick - she could already feel another orgasm growing inside her, and she knew she could only go for so long before she collapsed. And what might happen then didn't bear thinking about.

(and... if I *don't* get free, I get to orgasm a second time. >.<)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys Status: HP = 30/32, P = 14/38, EP = 10/30, Grappled, Penetrated

Grapple: 10 + 14 + 1 = 25 vs 4 + 22 + 4 - 12 = 18 == Ashley wins.

The woman releases Ashleys hands, her grip too weak to hold the girl any longer anyway. With her hands free, Ashley has a chance to attempt to get away from the woman, but she knew that if she orgasmed again she'd be helpless to prevent the woman from filling her pussy and womb with even more of her seed.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finally, a free hand!

Ashley knows that the woman's lapse in strength is probably only a post-orgasmic lull not much different from her own seconds earlier, and that she'll probably be held fast again in moments if she doesn't do something to prevent it. The problem is that while the woman seems to have paused for a moment, she has already demonstrated the pitiful ease with which she can stop Ashley from even holding onto her gun, must what aiming it, and her enormous dick was still inside Ashley, making her unsure of her ability to cast even the simplest spell. And what good would a few sparks do here?

No, no sparks or pretty lights or woodland creatures would do here. She needed something more powerful, and for that she needed to reach inside herself and let out the Storm. It had failed earlier, but even in her own element she didn't feel confident in a more powerful spell, and she could feel her reserves of spiritual energy were low already and likely to be lower after even this spell. It would do no good to defeat this woman and then fall unconscious from the mental strain of it - what if another of the beasts she had defeated earlier or something else from the rift showed up?

Ashley's eyes seemed to go a darker gray, with a shifting pattern as if reflecting a storm, roiling across the sky as she once again bent the local weather far beyond its normal limits, pulling wind from miles around to pummel her rapist across the room. The memory of only a minute earlier trying this spell and watching the woman emerge unharmed rose up and was ruthlessly suppressed. There was no other choice. It had to work. The woman wasn't at her full strength, wasn't focusing, letting go of her arm like that.

The roar of wind filled her ears and her hair blew out in front of her face as the gale ripped around her, and she hoped that it would be enough, because if it wasn't...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys Status: HP = 30/32, P = 14/38, EP = 10/30

(Nice. Epic'd the damage so she's out.)

Casting: 9 + 13 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 12 = 23 vs 15 = Success
Mind vs Body: 15 + 26 + 1 = 42 vs 18 + 22 = 40
Damage: Epic Roleplaying

Ashleys spell once more brings forth the wind, this time her inner storm adding to its power. Ashley was exhausted, the sex and spellcasting having heavily drained her, and for a moment it seems like her gust will have no more effect than last time. But few can truly resist the storm, and the woman suddenly found herself flung off of Ashley by a powerful gale. Right out the window. Ashley smiles to herself, having freed herself from the strange woman, and probably killed her, along with the demon she'd been carrying her belly, and the demon that had fathered it. Not bad. She thought, and heard at the same time.

Suddenly, her eyes bolt open, and she looks up at the doorway to see a dark figure. He is incredibly tall, dressed all in black with a red-burning skull marked on the chest of his black clothes. He wears a long black coat, down to his knees, and at his side a curved blade in an old green scabbard hangs from his belt. He wears a black mask that covers his entire face, including the eyes, which have a strange reflective quality to them. He also wears a black, wide brimmed hat atop his head. "Not bad at all, magus." He says, his voice hoarse and raspy. His gloved hand rests on the hilt of his sword casually, but he doesn't seem to be threatening her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley pulls her pants back up, retrieves her gun, and stands to face the man. She is painfully aware of the semen still flowing out of her sex and down both legs, and of her sore nipples and flushed face, but she wipes away her tears and does her best not to tremble with fear or shame or exhaustion.

This guy looks like trouble, but I'm barely fit to stand right now. I wonder why he covers his face? There's very little worse then what one's imagination will conjure to explain a full-face mask like that... Well, best not to annoy him. At least until I'm stronger.

"What... what happened to that woman?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys Status: HP = 32, P = 38, EP = 30

As she moves, Ashley suddenly finds her strength restored, and all of the semen gone from her body. The man doesn't move as she reclaims her pistol and her dignity and stands up.

"The woman was a victim of her own weakness, the corruption that leaks from the portal took control of her, mutating her into what she was. you need not fear it affecting you as it did her, she was present when the portal opened." He says, his tone and voice unchanging.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley feels her strength return and feels her thighs suddenly dry. Woah. I don't think I'll ever be stronger then this. On the other hand... if he did this then he's pretty powerful, and if someone else did it then I'm probably in for a nasty surprise. Best to pretend it didn't happen. Unfortunately, since before her strength returned she was pretending to have all her strength it would be rather difficult for the man not to see that she was suddenly better.

"And what are your intentions here, if I may ask?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man laughs, and says; "Why, I'm here to feed of course. The creatures here make for entertaining kills, especially the demon lords and their knights."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're... here to kill demons?"

Ashley had some suspicions about what exactly he had meant, but it wouldn't do to just accuse someone of something like that...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes. As many as will hold still long enough for me to reach them. Which is all of those that I've so far found. What else would one of my kind want with this place?" He says, his head coking to one side.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I have to admit that I'm not completely sure what your 'kind' is... are you a daemon? I've never actually seen one before."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man laughs again, and replies; "Yes, I am. Though with most daemons you'd never be able to tell if you were looking at one. Most appear like they did when they were alive, so they might more easily hide. Those are the one's still so weak that they fear mortal beings, such as these demons and yourself. What are you doing here, anyway? I hope you didn't come just to, ahhhh..... cum."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So he is a daemon, and apparently more powerful then a significant portion of them. Probably no reason not to be honest then, and maybe he'll even be willing to answer a question or two...

"Must have left your sense of humor behind with your corporeal body... no. Of course not. I'm here... oh, for all kinds of reasons. Because this is my country of birth, to help people out, and to learn something about the world and myself, for starters. I admit I may not have been, shall we say, fully aware of exactly what was going on here, but that's one point for the knowledge category for starters."

"You said that woman was pregnant with demon spawn? And mutated by their corruption? I know that can't have taken nine months, but how long did it take? Approximately."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The daemon shrugs, and says; "Usually about three hours. As for the corruption, the more contact you have with demons, the worse it gets. Mutations are common, and eventually most of the mortal woman were happy to give in, after their bodies were warped into demonic forms."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley murmurs as if quoting, "the mind bends to the body..."

"Well, thank you for... whatever exactly it was that you did for me after the fight. May I ask what you plan to do next?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You are welcome. Now, I'm going to find something to kill. Perhaps I will see you again before you become twisted like the ones that lived here." The daemon says, and turns to walk away.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, he was optimistic...

Ashley decides to do a brief survey of the house. Its owner was apparently corrupted and dead, and one never knows what one may need. Aside from any valuables and especially both valuable and perishable, she looks for keys that might lock the doors, and anything that might be used to block the ground floor windows and doors. She doesn't intend to spend the night here, but having a place to fall back to if nothing better presents itself would be... comforting.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man disappears into thin air, causing Ashley to start slightly. After a moment, she thinks indignantly; 'Why couldn't he pop in BEFORE I was getting raped...'

She finds that there was a lot of jewelry in the drawers and such in the room that the strange woman and the demon had been in, but on closer inspection she found that all of it was fake. There was plenty of furniture though, and she found a ring of keys on the desk which had had the jewelry in it. She would have to try the doors one by one, but she might be able to lock the place up.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Armed with her ring of keys, Ashley goes downstairs and looks for a store-room or similar to try first.