What's new

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TEAM FORTRESS 2 TOPIC

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TEAM FORTRESS 2 TOPIC

Equalizer change means a big messup on how utilized it used to be, but I think the split in function is a nice touch meself. And ze goggles... oh god ze goggles...

Also definately want the Scorch Shot too.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's amazing :D

I think the scout pistol with the extra health is very legit and will probably be banned in comp.

Oh and to see how much I could make Windows Movie Maker do cool things. The answer is not much.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Thoughts?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THAT MIGHT MAKE ME PLAY TF2 AGAIN

Because I left originally when I finally said " "

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I am fucking LOVING Mann vs Machine co-op. Especially as soldier. 12 Rockets in a clip that I can empty in less than 5 seconds? YES PLEASE.

Now it just needs more waves. It feels waaaaaaaay too damn short. Then again, I haven't played on a MANN server, just the Boot Camp ones.

Also, as my friend pointed out, it's funny how it was supposed to be Red and Blue working together, yet it's Red doing all the work, and the machines are technically Blue.

Also also, I can see where Spy would fit in in this mode, but I and my friends suck at it, lol. Oh well, Medic/Heavy combo GOOOOOOOOOOO!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I just been rolling it as Pyro. Blast/Bullet/Crit Resist, plus extended clip/damage on the flamethrower and you're basicly just cleaning up dat trash.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I really hope that A) they put up a few more servers for MvM, B) that somewhere along the line they up the number of people to 9, and C) they make maps have more waves. 6-8 waves feels too short. Maybe up it to at least 10? Or give players the option to increase/decrease the number of waves?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Fun mode, but you really need a team to play it. I ended up facing off against later waves with only three other people and let me tell ya, it wasn't pretty.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Also needs some bugtesting. Half the time when we 'lose' the game doesn't end and we're able to just soldier on, no pun intended.