thetwo Test Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: thetwo Test Thread

"Good thinking... I just hope that we can find someplace to sell them sooner, rather than later." Nadia said, as Mary extracted the darkhearts from the dead plant creatures. As they walked back toward the cabin where they had left the others, Nadia held her wounds, trying to stop the bleeding. She eventually succeeded, but as they approached their makeshift home, she felt light headed, and had even begun to shake slightly. They still pained her, and she felt weak and tired from them, but she didn't have any way of cleaning or dressing them, and they had to reach the cabin for her to rest.

Unfortunately, it didn't look like she'd be getting that rest any time soon. At first, everything seemed alright, and the mildly exhausted Nadia simply assumed that everyone was inside of the cabin as she and Mary approached it. That proved to not be the case, however, as an orc, of all things, came out, followed shortly after by two more. All armed, and all male. She was about to say something when one of them shouted his 'advice' in their direction, while knocking an arrow. Slavers? Of all the things that could have happened.... Nadia hadn't even considered mortal insanity, when she'd made up the list of nightmares she might have come back to. It was certainly more pleasant than many of the things that her imagination had conjured, at least.

In response, Nadai shook herself, and spread her wings, partially obscuring Mary from the orc's view as she knocked her arrow. Her exhaustion seemed to melt away as her skin began to glow softly, the upcoming battle allowing the angel to set aside her weakness. Temporarily. There would be a price for it, but it would be paid by her, and her alone. She couldn't afford to allow these slavers to take all of her charges. Particularly Sarah. But... That didn't mean that she had to resort to immediate violence, however. Instead, Nadia held her arms out wide, her hands opened, and calmly shouted back; "Cease this foolishness. Surely you must know of the cataclysm that has befallen our world! We cannot stand divided, not now. Besides, there are no markets left for you to take your slaves to, orc. What will you do with them?"

She shook her head, her face impassive and her blue eyes glowing brightly, and continued; "We need not be enemies. But I cannot allow you to take them. If you will not aid us, then I will allow you to take your allies, and all you have come here with, and go from here alive and at peace. If you do not accept those terms, then we will have to settle things in battle."

Nadia doubted that the work would actually accept those terms, of course, and as such, she was ready. If the orc moved to fire his bow, or the other two started forward, Nadia would instantly become a blur of motion, her wings and her legs combining to hurl her through the air, away from Mary. She wouldn't move directly toward the orcs, however, instead moving across and to her right, drawing her bow, knocking an arrow, and firing it all in the same motion. She didn't target the orc in the chainmail, however. Instead, she sent an arrow toward the knee of one of the lesser warriors, trying to momentarily cripple him rather than outright kill him.

If things start to get violent:
Move 20 feet diagonally, making Nadia both closer to the orcs than Mary, and not in the same line as her. Then fire an arrow at the orc with the axe. Use Crippling Shot, which gives me a -10 to attack, but requires that he win a Resistance check against Nadia or be stunned for a round. Also, fight defensively, taking -20 from my attack to get another 20 points of dodge.

The end result and relevant numbers:
66 Dodge, 32 Resistance, +22 to the attack roll, and damage would be 2d6 + 17 if it hits.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Attack (Captain): 17+52 = 69 v 66 -> Hit!
Damage (Captain): 2,6+13 = 21

Attack (Nadia): 13+22 = 35 v 25 -> Hit!
Damage (Nadia): 65+17 = 28-4 = 24
Resistance check: 3+26 = 29 v 21 = 20+1 -> Stunned

Attack (Mary): 16+40 = 56 v 25 -> Hit!
Damage (Mary): 4,3+9 = 16-4 = 12

"Well now. If you're right and there's nowhere to sell my slaves... well, then we've already lost. In which case, perhaps a little offering will appease these invaders, yes? Better then no offering, at least. And if we haven't lost, then there are still those who will require my services. In which case -"

The orc drew and fired in one movement, sending an arrow streaking at the nude angel. Nadia was ready for an attack, and was already moving when the arrow was released. But not quite fast enough. The arrow buried itself in Nadia's thigh, making every step painful. The powerful angel could ignore that pain for now, but it was one more injury on top of the still unhealed wounds from a few minutes before.

Nevertheless, Nadia's own arrow easily found its mark, bringing one charging orc to the ground in pain, while another arrow appeared in the second leather-armored foe's shoulder. Unfortunately the shoulder wound was not enough to stop that one, and he would be upon Nadia in seconds.

27/72 HP, 51 PP, 76 EP; Badly injured
Mary: pregnant, uninjured.

Foes:
Captain: uninjured, wielding a bow, and walking towards Nadia
Orc1: Critically injured, stunned, wielding an axe, 40' away.
Orc2: Badly Injured, wielding a spear, charging Nadia.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia grunted in pain as she felt the arrow embed itself in her thigh, but immediately pushed the pain of her movements to the back of her mind. Still, she could only do so much, and the arrow was still stuck within her, meaning that her every step caused her additional pain. Despite her concentration, she found herself limping slightly, favoring her unwounded leg. Still, she didn't have much choice but to keep fighting at this point, and she quickly nocked another arrow as she hurled herself backwards, using her wings to keep herself stable.

The orc that was practically on top of her was the more immediate threat, and as such needed to be the first to be dealt with. But... Nadia couldn't quite bring herself to kill them. Not yet, at any rate. Her shot went for the charging warrior's leg, trying to cripple him temporarily. At the same time, she tried to put the wounded warrior's body between herself and the bow wielding captain, hoping to spoil his shot against her.

Ouch.
For the attack: Do the same thing as last round, only this time shoot the orc that's already charging her. Once more, aim for the legs, in order to cripple rather than kill.
For movement, move about ten feet back, hopefully out of enemy reach.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Attack (Nadia): 2+22 - 24 v 25 -> Miss! (um... ouch?)
Attack (Mary): 19+40 = 59 v 25 -> Hit!
Damage (Mary): 2,5+9 = 16-4 = 12
Slaver1 is dead!

Attack (Slaver2): 12+47 = 59 v 66 -> Miss!
Attack (Captain): 16+52 = 68 v 66 -> Hit!
Damage (Captain): 6,3 + 13 = 22

Nadia again went for the orc's leg, but this time the orc was too close for her to get a clean shot off so accurately. Her arrow slammed into the ground between the orc's feet, and he gave a toothy grin as he finish closing the distance between them, and swung his spear. Nadia managed to nimbly avoid it, but she dodged right into another arrow from the slaver captain. Two arrows now stood out from her one thigh, and she felt suddenly faint from the blood loss. One way or another she wasn't going to be fighting much longer.

The Orc Nadia had taken down the with her previous shot got back to its feet and charged Mary, perhaps deciding that she would be easier meat. An arrow through his neck permanently disabused him of that notion. The captain, still closing with Nadia despite her slow retreat, nocked another arrow to his bow. "Last chance, angel. I'm not letting you go, but if you kill one of my men I'll have to give the rest free access to you until you go to market." He gave a meaningful look at Mary, who in turn darted a glance at the woods behind them, holding her bow in hands that weren't as steady as before.

Edit: status
5/72 HP, 51 PP, 76 EP; badly injured
Mary: pregnant, uninjured.

Foes:
Captain: Wielding a bow, chainmail armor. Uninjured. Not far out of melee range of Nadia.
Orc1: Wielding an axe, leather armor. Dead.
Orc2: Wielding a spear, leather armor. Badly injured. In melee with Nadia.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia was silent as she dodged the spear, too busy trying not to dwell on the pain shooting up from her leg with every step as she sidestepped the charging orc.... Only to groan in pain as another arrow sunk right into her leg. She faltered in mid stride, nearly collapsing from pain and blood loss as she stumbled to the side, panting for breath and trying to keep her head from spinning. Her body was very near to the limit of her durability, but even though she felt as though she was about to black out, Nadia began to laugh. There was a great deal of pain to go along with it, but the angel still laughed richly at the orc's "offer."

"Heh.... You... Really... Hahaha.... I've got... A better idea..." She hobbled forward slightly, leaning forward as blood ran down her leg. She was truly a pitiable sight at that point, barely able to walk or talk, and with two arrows jutting from her leg. That was exactly what she wanted the orcs to think as well, and even though it probably wasn't looking very good to Mary either, Nadia didn't have any other options at this point. "I've... Got a better... Idea for you." She said, gasping every word out as though she barely could. Then, she suddenly surged forward, moving far faster than she had any right to, and tackled the orc. There was no effort into defense this time, only into slamming into the orc, and getting him onto his back.

"Just you... And me." She muttered, straddling over him in an almost loving fashion, her hands on his chest.

(Charge and grapple the leader.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Attack (Nadia, initiate grapple): 5+52 = 57 v 40 success!
Grapple (Nadia/Captain): 2+52 = 54 v 52 = 40 + 12 -> Nadia wins! (barely!)

Attack (Mary): 13+40 = 53 v 25 -> Hit!
damage (Mary): 5,4+9 = 18 - 4 = 14

Attack (slaver2): 9+47 = 56 v 21
damage (slaver2): 5,10,7+14 = 36
Mary is defeated.

Behind her, Nadia vaguely saw Mary stick another arrow into the slaver attacking her, but while it was now badly injured, it still managed to to knock the nude human in the head with the flat of its spear. She collapsed to the ground bonelessly.

Desperate, aware that she was on the edge of unconsciousness in the hands of a slaver, Nadia charged the slaver. He looked surprised by her sudden charge, and dropped his bow to grab the great two-handed sword across his back. But Nadia was too quick, and she tackled him to the ground before he could put the sword between them. She was left straddling the slaver, one hand on his chest, with both of his own hands holding his sword. Behind her, she could hear the other, wounded, slaver coming towards her. He had a spear, she recalled, and she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. "Just you, and me, and my friend there, but none of yours. You're pretty strong, and maybe you could kill me like this even with all that blood loss. But Karguk there isn't very fond of me, and I doubt very much that you could kill me and dodge his spear."

5/72 HP, 51 PP, 76 EP; badly injured, grappling slaver captain
Mary: pregnant, unconscious.

Captain: Wielding a greatsword, chainmail armor. Uninjured. Being grappled by Nadia.
Orc1: Wielding an axe, leather armor. Dead.
Orc2: Wielding a spear, leather armor. Badly injured.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia grinned down at the orc beneath her, and the glow around her body suddenly intensified greatly. "Is that so? Well.... Actually, you'll find that...." Her glow became almost blinding as the badly wounded angel looked down upon her enemy. "I have a proposition for you, orc. If you don't want to hear it, I'm sure that whatever is left of you and your comrade will be an excellent deterrent to your kind in the future. Though, I am curious... Where are the rest of your men? Surely the three of you weren't the only ones here."

Any hint of movement from either of them at that point would cause Nadia's power to lash out, proceeding to halfway between herself and the approaching spear wielder and exploding violently with as much power as the badly wounded woman could manage.

(If he attacks, Power Surge, X = 13, so as to catch both of them inside of its range.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grapple check (Nadia v Captain): 52+20 = 72 v 54 = 25+7
Attack (Nadia): 30+2 = 32 v 25 -> Hit!
Attack (Nadia): 30+3 = 33 v 40 -> Miss!
Damage (Nadia): (5+1)*13 = 78-4 = 74
Slaver2 is killed. Massively.

"The rest of my men... will be along shortly. And I don't really believe you'll let me live if I make a 'deal' with you, so..." The growing glow from Nadia flashed into searing radiance as the hilt of his sword rose suddenly. The smell of burned flesh filled Nadia's nose, and a thud was the sound of the orc behind her hitting the ground. Nadia felt the orc beneath her shift slightly, one arm getting free and grabbing her wrist. She felt woozy, and knew that she was on the edge of unconsciousness. And that she had misjudged the distance, completely failing to hit the chain-armored orc.

5/72 HP, 51 PP, 63/76 EP; critically injured, grappling.
Mary: unconscious
Slaver1: dead
Slaver2: very dead
Captain: uninjured, grappling.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia cursed inwardly as the orc beneath her was unharmed by her blast. Pain shot through her body as the armored man shifted beneath her, and she felt light-headed and as heavy as stone all at once as he grabbed at her wrist. "Heh... You should... Trust me... I'm an angel! If you let all of the others go... Everyone that was in the cabin when I left, and Mary, I'll go with you without a fuss. You have my... Word." Nadia muttered as she lay stunned by pain for a moment.

She knew that the orc wasn't buying it, however, and with every last bit of her remaining strength, she tried to pull away. She had to get to her feet, and get her weapons out, and try to kill him before he did the same to her. And that needed to happen soon, before she blacked out completely.

Try to get free of the grapple. If he allows it, it's a free action, and if he doesn't then if he loses the grapple check he doesn't get an action anyway.

Double swing at him with Rend at the next possible opportunity. Unless he agrees and sounds like he actually means it.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Grapple Check (Nadia v Captain): 52+7 = 59 v 55 = 50+5 -> Nadia wins.
The grapple is broken.
Attack (Nadia): 1+51 = 52 v 40 -> Hit!
Damage (Nadia, Khazidea): 5,9+22 = 36-12 = 24
Damage (Nadia, Phantomfang): 3,4+22 = 29-12 = 17
Damage (Nadia, rend): 7,3 = 10

Total damage: 51
Total captain health: 50
Captain is KO'd.
Gain 4 XP for captain, 2 XP for the soldiers: 6 total.

The orc frowned, apparently considering her offer. "Give up all the slaves? No. I don't think so." Nadia pulled away, hoping to get a step or two away from him so that she would have space to swing her swords, giving up on the hope of taking him alive in favor of the hope of getting out of here alive and free herself.

Fortunately, his grip on her arm did not prove to be too much for Nadia, even in her gravely wounded state. She got to her feet, and before the orc could move her twin bastard swords swung through the air and took him in the chest. For a moment it seemed that his heavier armor might have saved him, but he collapsed back to the ground and lay still. A quick check confirmed both of the other attacking orcs were truly dead, and that Mary was still breathing. The door of the cabin stood ajar, an almost eerie silence coming from it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia almost collapsed along with the captain, her swords hanging limply in her hands as she stared for a moment down at his limp form. She stood numbly, blood leaking down her body from her numerous wounds. After she had remained standing over the orc for long enough to be sure that he was dead, Nadia almost collapsed again, but she knew that to do so now would only put both herself and Mary in danger. She glanced toward the orc that Mary had killed and saw that he hadn't moved. Her head swiveled drunkenly toward the other downed orc, whom she had fried with her spell, and the effort made the world around her spin until the angel felt as though she was going to pass out on her feet. The claw wounds from the plant creatures throbbed, and the arrows that were embedded in her leg shifted painfully as she moved. The adrenaline of battle was fading swiftly, and it seemed that it had been all that was keeping her moving.

'Can't... Fall.... Yet... Need... To... Check... On.' Nadia slowly moved toward Mary, and fell onto her knees with a wince of pain next to the girl. A quick examination, and she found the girl to be still breathing. She was only stunned. "Mary... Wake up." Nadia slurred, staring down blankly at the human girl, before releasing one of her swords to slap at the girl's face for a moment. Whether or not she awoke, the angel began to lean forward, her eyes closing as blackness closed in on her vision and her head began to lighten. 'I... I can't...... Not any more....'

As her sight faded, however, Nadia saw a vision of the men that the orc captain had mentioned returning, and putting a foot and a half of sharpened steel through her throat as she knelt over Mary, and then doing the same to the girl she had tried to protect. Her eyes opened and suddenly blazed blue, and the pain receded as if it had never been. For a time, at least, she would be free of it. Nadia stared up into the sky as the darkness faded, and prayed that it would be time enough.

Her legs felt like jello, but Nadia forced herself to stand, and with or without Mary, headed over to the cabin. She had to see what it looked like in there, and determine what had happened. She had to find Sarah, and all of the others, before she could rest.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia very nearly stumbled into the cabin, having been unable to wake Mary so easily. It took her a moment to take in the sight, and not just due to her blood loss. Nude female flesh made up most of the view, but that was hardly unexpected given that most of them hadn't had clothes when Nadia had left. Only two forms still had clothing on. There was a forth orc lying on the floor, wearing the same leather armor that two of those outside had worn. There was blood on him, but Nadia wasn't in any position to judge much more. Jack had been left in his tight-fitting underwear, and was also bloody. He, along with all the women, was tied hand and foot, and gagged.

Most of the intended slaves had their hands tied together, their feet tied together, and the two sets of bonds tied together behind their backs, left on the floor unable to move. But three women were different. Two of them were tied to chairs, legs spread obscenely. Sarah was bent over the room's small table, legs also spread to show or give access to her pussy. There was also a large bruise visible on the woman's back, and she was the only one actively fighting against her bonds. Some of the others were obviously unconscious, others could see Nadia, but many seemed to have simply given up on escaping their bonds.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A glance inside, and Nadia's face darkened to a scowl instantly. She continued to glow as she limped into the room, seemingly unconcerned by the arrows in her thigh, or by the hopeless expressions on the faces of the bound victims. The first thing that Nadia did was approached the bloodied orc, and using the one sword that she still held smashed it in the head with the flat of the blade, ensuring that he wouldn't be getting back up for a while. The next thing she did was cut Sarah free of her bonds as delicately as possible, expressionlessly saying; "See to Jack, and then help me get everyone else free."

She started cutting the rest of the captives free, starting with their arms and then cutting their legs free. Once at least three of them had been released, she told them; "Mary is lying on the ground outside. Go get her, and bring here here. Make sure that you grab her bow as well, and the weapons and armor from the three dead orcs outside. If you see any more of the orcs, scream immediately."

She hadn't made any comment on Sarah's position when she had been found. She had expected something of the sort to greet her, and the fact that it was Sarah only reinforced the angel's fury. Still, she could only push herself so far, and once all of the captives had been freed, Nadia's glow swiftly faded, and she very nearly collapsed in the middle of the cabin as all of the pain she had suppressed came rushing back to her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia felt a sudden rush of heat through her body, and the pain faded. Somewhat, anyway. No longer completely overwhelmed by her injuries, Nadia turned and saw a nude Sarah collapse next to her. She looked exhausted. "I... you came back just in time. One of them said they were going to punish anyone who had fought back, and they saved me for last because I hurt them the most... I don't know which one it was, but he had just slipped inside me when one of them called that they were under attack. A few more minutes and I'd probably have been pregnant and on my way back to their camp."

"Mary and Jack are going to live. It was pretty close with Jack, but I guess he's tough. And, ah, all the slavers are dead, now. Only two women were actually raped, I think, not including me. Beth was one of them." Arms embraced Nadia, and she felt another shudder of warmth as a few more of her wounds closed up. "It's all my fault. You left me in charge of protecting everyone, and I failed..."

In the background, everyone was moving by now, and they seemed to be taking their brush with slavery remarkably well. There was still someone crying, but it was interspersed with relieved laughter now, not sobs.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turning to see Sarah collapsed beside her, Nadia glanced down at the arrows still embedded inside of her, and as she felt better, the angel calmly broke off the tips of the arrows, and then pulled the shafts through, removing them from her flesh. It was painful, but at least the arrows hadn't had barbed tips and had gone through her flesh cleanly. Free of the burdensome munitions, Nadia knelt next to Sarah and smiled, only wincing slightly as her wound continued to pain her. "I wish I could have been here sooner... You have nothing to be ashamed of, Sarah! Had you and Jack not fought as fervently as you did, I might have returned to find this place empty, and all of you would have been enslaved."

Nadia held Sarah close as the elf embraced her, and as more of her injuries closed up from the elven woman's magics, she whispered; "How can you say that you failed, Sarah, when all of us are alive, together, and still free? We will all be alright, soon enough, even those whom the orcs abused. Were any of the orcs still alive before I came in here? Listen." Nadia tilted her head up, to hear the laughter and the cries from those around them, and simply listened with Sarah in her arms for a few moments. "You defended them with more than your life, Sarah. And you were triumphant, even though it might not have seemed as such at the time."

Nadia held Sarah closely for a while, allowing that to sink in, before she said; "Are you alright? Mary and I scouted most of the area, and found only a handful of plant creatures. I will keep watch tonight, but on the morrow there will be much to do."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah looked a little bit mollified, but not entirely. "I... I'm fine. I only saw the four orcs, but I spent most of the time tied up... a few girls tried to run when they saw me and jack both captured, and it took a while to collect them all. I think... I think there might be more nearby. The one in chainmail said something about sending someone to bring the rest of the men, a few minutes before you saved us. But you killed four, and I only saw four, so maybe they hadn't done it yet?"

She put a hand on Nadia again, and again the warmth of her healing washed over Nadia, removing some of the pain of taking out the arrows. But not as much as before, and it seemed to drain the elf. "You said you found plant things... is that why Mary is, um, pregnant? What should we do when she gives birth?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I only saw the three that I killed outside and the one in here, so perhaps we were lucky, and won't have any more company tonight. If there are more slavers about, we will just have to be extremely careful in future, but we can't know for sure right now." Nadia replied, and then sighed as the elf poured more magic into healing her. The effects were clearly exhausting Sarah, and Nadia laid a hand on hers, stopping her from enacting any further magic.

"Save your strength, Sarah. I'm alright now, really..... Yes, that's why Mary is pregnant. When... whatever it is that she is carrying comes to term, we will have to destroy them, lest they grow into more of the monsters that attacked us." Nadia glanced around at the other inhabitants of the cabin, searching specifically for Mary and Jack, to make sure with her own eyes that the two were alright. "It might be good if we all had something to eat. Tomorrow, we need to go find more food.... Maybe go back to that wagon that we found, and gather some more supplies." She announced, looking searchingly at all of the faces assembled around them.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia's eyes eventually found Jack and Mary. Both had bloody bandages in several places, and neither was conscious, but she could see their chests moving. Jack looked pale from blood loss, but Mary looked more like she was just sleeping. She was also visibly more advanced in her pregnancy then the last time Nadia had seen her. "You should sleep. Some of the girls who were just tied up can keep watch, and yell if they see anything. You can't do without sleep forever." Sarah blushed, and continued in a whisper, "And... I could use a little... comforting?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia was about to reply soothingly to Sarah's insistence that the angel get some rest, but only a sigh came from her lips. Nodding her acquiescence, she replied; "I suppose that I could use some rest." Grinning wryly at the elven mage's whisper into her ear, Nadia leaned against her slightly and wrapped an arm around her back.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah perked up a little as Nadia agreed to her request to spend the night together. As she guided the angel towards an unoccupied corner of the little room, her hands quested over Nadia's body, quickly finding her ass, her ample breasts, and even briefly the growing heat between her legs before they were even on the floor. As a kiss became more passionate and Nadia found herself on top of the fiery elf it became obvious that Sarah at least was more then simply willing to make love in a room full of people, she was very nearly demanding it.

She rubbed her dripping pussy against Nadia's thigh, one of her hands going for Nadia's clit straight away, raising the Angel's libido partway towards what it was clear she herself already felt, while the other hand found Nadia's own and drew it towards her needy slit.

A short but intense time later Sarah slowly ground to a halt, one last orgasm shuddering through her. The smell of sex was thick on the two of them, and while there was no way that anyone at all curious was unaware what had been going on between the two lovers, Sarah had managed to keep herself remarkably quiet through the whole affair. Only now did she finally speak. "Thank you. Sleep well, Nadia..." With one last slow kiss, Sarah fell asleep in her lover's arms, and Nadia could feel the long-delayed bliss of complete rest pulling her into its own embrace with a force that she could resist no longer.

=================================

Nadia awoke with the dawn, after what for a human would have a relatively short night's sleep on an uncomfortable surface in a cold building. For an angel, though, it was more then sufficient and she felt fully rested. The warm form of Sarah was still against her, a pleasant sight and touch as well. The other girl was facing away from Nadia now, her back brushing against Nadia's breasts. She awoke, turning over with a smile and a kiss. She spoke with a whisper, "Well, we survived the night unmolested... what are we going to do today, dear?"

One apparent idea took hold on Sarah's mind, and Nadia saw a blush at the same time the elf's nipples hardened and brushed against Nadia's own, but she didn't press the point, and there was a great deal else that might need to be done today.