What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

iealchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v4.0 released 8th March 2013

I know this is from a while back, but for one of the trailer pictures for evil mode there's a pic of your character being able to do the green echidna guy you save in stage 1. Is that in the game, or did it not make it?

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pardon? for the third time? tell me when we did the second one, because i cant remember that.

If we are updating Amy, is because we already had work done for her from some time, and we want to finish with it before we start to make the releases with 4 characters, and we dont want to make her sprite update discontinued, because while one person works to update her sprites, the others works on new stuff, dont talk about priorities when you dont know anything about the development, we always had work done during the development that we dont like to show to the people, or not are interested to make it public to keep some surprises, so, no, when we release an update is a pretty REAL update due the content we offer, not just a couple of animations added.
i have a problem i installed windows xp deluxe 2010 service pack 3 and i had before a problem with windows xp service pack 2 it was giving me crash at start up but now when i run the game nothing happens D:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I say that any sort of progress is good progress I suppose. I would rather they be working on new enemies and stages, but something is better than nothing at all.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the gauge on the PX forums, the next update is about 50% done.

The next update will include, new Amy, stage four, stage threes missing emerald stage and, finally, a new Rouge.

R

Ryka

Why did I picture horses on waterskis in this level?

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"We currently have the 3 enemies:

And the team wants the fans to give the opportunity to put one of their suggestions in the game for the Stage 4. :D
I have to point that we dont do this because of ideas, but we really want the fans participate with us in some way.
Remember that the Stage 4, is Pumpkin Kingdom, and is a halloween/monster/cemetery themed stage.
We will select several suggestions and make a final poll to decide the best idea.
We dont want another demon/vampire type character or ghosts, take it in mind.

Name --> The name of the enemy, they are general enemies, and the same name will work for a lot of them, so, avoid to put common names given to people, as steve, den or Carla.
Gender --> Obvious, Male, Female, Herm, no gender, etc
Description --> Physical description of the character, colors, details, etc, avoid huge sized enemies.
Ability --> If the enemy have a particular ability, but we dont want complex or deadly abilities, ganbang or interaction with another enemies, this can be, recover hp when a rape sucess, and things like that.
Rape 1 and 2 --> Description of the rapes, and please, focus in ONE action, i dont want to make first a blowjob, then, anal, then cum in face, no xD ONLY one rape style, or blowjob, or anal, or cum in face, not all in the same rape.

Thanks and good luck!

Copy/paste this to fill it and make your suggestion better visible for all.

NAME:
ABILITY:
RAPE 1:
RAPE 2:
****************************************************"- Zeta

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd make a suggestion, but my favorite scenes are possessions and full body insertions. The latter is covered and the former looks to be covered soon too! Loving the game so far!

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks pretty nice, looking forward to playing it!

Hironaru

Reputation score

And the team wants the fans to give the opportunity to put one of their suggestions in the game for the Stage 4. :D
I have to point that we dont do this because of ideas, but we really want the fans participate with us in some way.
Remember that the Stage 4, is Pumpkin Kingdom, and is a halloween/monster/cemetery themed stage.
We will select several suggestions and make a final poll to decide the best idea.
We dont want another demon/vampire type character or ghosts, take it in mind.

Name --> The name of the enemy, they are general enemies, and the same name will work for a lot of them, so, avoid to put common names given to people, as steve, den or Carla.
Gender --> Obvious, Male, Female, Herm, no gender, etc
Description --> Physical description of the character, colors, details, etc, avoid huge sized enemies.
Ability --> If the enemy have a particular ability, but we dont want complex or deadly abilities, ganbang or interaction with another enemies, this can be, recover hp when a rape sucess, and things like that.
Rape 1 and 2 --> Description of the rapes, and please, focus in ONE action, i dont want to make first a blowjob, then, anal, then cum in face, no xD ONLY one rape style, or blowjob, or anal, or cum in face, not all in the same rape.

Thanks and good luck!
Zeta[/QUOTE]

How about the giraffapillar from that one comedy page.

e621 net/post/show/190340/allegory-breasts-caterpillar-female-giraffe-male-o

NAME: Giraffapillar
DESCRIPTION: Caterpillar/Giraffe
ABILITY: Abstract analogy (temporarily immune)
RAPE 1: Egg laying (phallus)
RAPE 2: Abstract analogy body insertion

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Zombie
When caught another 2 zombies appear.

Zombie Gangbang (Double P and BJ)
Zombie Bukkake (Character kneeling down, eyes closed, tobgue out and getting a few good loads over them)

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NAME: Whore
DESCRIPTION: Short and spiky blue hair, complete with black corset and fishnet stockings
ABILITY: None
RAPE 1: On female characters, strap on fuck
RAPE 2: On Tails, intercrurual (Thigh fuck), or pegging, as in rape 1

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha! Actually, reminds me of Shinobi 3 stages too.

Very nice progress, I like new stuff.

Ok, some thoughts.
Name: Karloff the Franken.
Description: a stereotypical frankenstein monster in sonic form ( mobian? ). Grayish-blue (maybe green) skin, purple suit, a pair of bolts and scar on the head. Stereotypical movement with arms stretched out.
Ability: Lightning charge. Periodically he gets striked by bolt of lightning form the sky, which makes him much faster and stronger for a short period of time. If he grabs character in this mode he will perform Rape 2.
Rape 1: Standard anal rape (I don't know how to make it more interesting right now).
Rape 2: Drops character on the ground and masturbates her/him with his hand. At the end grabs character's clitoris/tip of the cock and releases a strong electrical charge that gives her/him climax.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

NAME:ShapeShift
DESCRIPTION: A liquid-like creature capable of perfect shape-shifting.ShapeShift can be of any gender,and it's very aggressive.
ABILITY:Shape-Shifting,Gender Swap
RAPE 1:
-Male:
ShapeShift transforms into a female character and proceeds to have (Forced) sex with the player,by throwing him on the ground and will start jumping furiously on him until he cums inside her.
-Female:
ShapeShift will transform into a muscular male and rape her in the ass,and when near climax he will take his cock in her pussy and cum.
RAPE 2:
-Male:
ShapeShift will transform into a succubus-alike female,and will suck his dick until he cums inside her mouth.
-Female:
ShapeShift will transform into a Ctulhu looking monster and will rape her with it's mouth tentacles in the ass,and then it will rape her with a big dick-like tentacle until he cums.

Those are my ideas.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NAME:ShapeShift
DESCRIPTION: A liquid-like creature capable of perfect shape-shifting.ShapeShift can be of any gender,and it's very aggressive.
ABILITY:Shape-Shifting,Gender Swap
RAPE 1:
-Male:
ShapeShift transforms into a female character and proceeds to have (Forced) sex with the player,by throwing him on the ground and will start jumping furiously on him until he cums inside her.
-Female:
ShapeShift will transform into a muscular male and rape her in the ass,and when near climax he will take his cock in her pussy and cum.
RAPE 2:
-Male:
ShapeShift will transform into a succubus-alike female,and will suck his dick until he cums inside her mouth.
-Female:
ShapeShift will transform into a Ctulhu looking monster and will rape her with it's mouth tentacles in the ass,and then it will rape her with a big dick-like tentacle until he cums.

Those are my ideas.
nice idea sir! =D

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I might as well toss in my idea into the hat.

Name:Witch (normal) Wicken ( harder witch) Sorceress (hardest witch)

Description: basic flying woman on a broom sonic style if you prefer, but just female.

Abilities: She is just like every other enemy in the game if she touches you she rapes you.

Rape 1: Puts male/female in a daze, and forces them to bend over while she inflates her hand/foot for serious fisting action.

Rape 2: Her broom rapes you (with stick end not straw end) , and you see a bit of a bulge of the broom inside of the character you are playing, and the broom floats in the air a bit making faster piston motions then finishes, and then turns itself upside down, and the character slides, or drops down bonking his/her head.

Hope that is simple enough

Also just asking is this supposed to be the basic enemy, or an enemy like the horse, and dolphin in which they do seperate sex moves from the normal enemies?

Last edited:
R

Ryka

I got a question. Is it possible for Tails to "receive gifts of life" from enemies in the same vain that the females get impregnated?