What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v4.0 released 8th March 2013

Really digging the new level. Just out of curiosity, has anyone found the third chaos emerald? Is there even one in the level? I played the level several times and found nothing.
Well,the third bonus area for the chaos emerald is not in the game yet it seems(as far as i gather from reading the update thread on the game's forum)...

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like new stage, it brings some refreshment into gameplay. Good update overall.

One thing bugs me somewhat though. Since your character shoots projectiles and enemies still get stunned when they get hit it becomes very easy to beat them. It's a bummer that including shooting enemies became a problem for developers, since it's exactly what this level needs IMO. Maybe on a new engine.

Fetish-wise it's definitely my favorite stage. I know that, aside from dolphin, enemies have same placeholder scenes for all characters (except mermaid x Tails like was mentioned), but the fact that all these scenes are anal makes me want to keep this version as "special" in times new one comes out ;)

Again, having played the game 2 times in a row (Zu, Zeta), I notice how ridiculously strong Zeta is. I haven't lost a single life with her, she's like a Godzilla that smashes everything in her way. I get that playing Zu supposed to be hard, but playing Zeta is just too easy IMO.

Regarding comic. I'll try to donate, I like MarTheDog's art.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zeta definitely made Zeta OP. :D Tanky, hits hard, special move that lasts for days...if I do a couple auto attacks in between, I can basically just spam the special attack. Basically a good character when you don't want to be challenged.

I like the new level pretty well. However, I do kinda wonder why it was released now. After being delayed for so long, it actually feels a bit rushed with the last-minute game-breaking bug that was hotfixed, place-holder animations for most attacks on new enemies, etc. Even with all that, its still one of the top projects out there.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm glad we got an update, but the new boss is very annoying, and the one animation is good, but after seeing it so many times I wish I could skip it.

Rouge blowing the dolphin and the mermaid titfucking Tails are my favorites among the new animations.

Here's to speedy development.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Loving the new stuff, just as always wishing there was more! I think the squid reproduction move has to be my favourite at the moment, I also love the dolphin ones where the player character is visibly humiliated to get a load dumped on their head and have it slowly run down their face.

I'm glad we got an update, but the new boss is very annoying, and the one animation is good, but after seeing it so many times I wish I could skip it.
I bet that's why it's not any longer.

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since your character shoots projectiles and enemies still get stunned when they get hit it becomes very easy to beat them.
This has always been in the game. Simply just do not carry out the full melee combo by pausing in between attacks, and you can stun lock most enemies forever. It is great for beating arena with the weaker characters, just be sure to watch your back and hit special.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys, but in my version the mermaid just gives tails a blow job. Where is this titfucking you speak of?

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys, but in my version the mermaid just gives tails a blow job. Where is this titfucking you speak of?
Rouge titfucks the dolphins and squids That's about as far as it goes for that.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest I seen a concept of the deep sea tentacle boss that was just posted that looks pretty good compared to the one in the game.

To be honest I actually like the one TheBrave came up with

Felonius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the save for this one? :3

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Rouge titfucks the dolphins and squids That's about as far as it goes for that.
Yeah that was my mistake, the mermaid blows him only. Not a titfuck.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

any news about the stage 4? i've heard about succubus on stage 4 o_O

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

ain't no hitbox like abusses hitbox

Ha! Enjoy another 3 years wait
might be pretty accurate if they keep going as inconsistent as they do

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Fools! With the new R-Engine we'll only wait 2 and a half years.

Get shit straight. XD

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a save with the bosses included?

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody have a save with the bosses included?
For 3.5 I do yes.

For 4.0 I didn't bother because there was no content changes from 3.5.

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man why does this have to come out while my dick is still recovering from the surgery after that horrible faping accident.

That's not a joke I faped so hard that I tore my penile frenulum and I had to get a frenuloplasty because it wouldn't heal since it was at a fold in my foreskin. It'll still be another 4 weeks before the damn thing heals completely. It's a shame that I'm not a masochist because if I was I could be having so much fun right now.