What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v3.5 Released 14th May 2012

Not quite no one ever. I did enjoy the story involved in this game so far and as a game without the H-content, its quite fun for me, reminds me of old style beat-em ups like Streets of Rage. The characters each having their own strengths and weaknesses adds an interesting element to it for me.

This game may or may not take as long as Duke Nukem Forever to finish but chances are, unlike Duke people won't end up sorely disappointed once it's released in full.
Gameplay and story are completely different. I'm not saying the story doesn't matter, but I'd rather play it without text then wait for it. I know that it's necessary, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree with me.

The gameplay is solid, albeit a bit floaty with the 3-D plane and what not, especially when you are jumping. I dare say that the predetermined jumping distance is worse than the nes Castlevania game's. Yes, I know you can change directions, but there is no fall acceleration/deceleration. The combat is well done and the hadouken-esque specials that every character has are nice. But we are on a hentai website, so that pulls through as the most important aspect of the game by far. For me anyway. Really interested in how the swimming section is gonna be done though...and dare I say the mermaids.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gameplay and story are completely different. I'm not saying the story doesn't matter, but I'd rather play it without text then wait for it. I know that it's necessary, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree with me.

The gameplay is solid, albeit a bit floaty with the 3-D plane and what not, especially when you are jumping. I dare say that the predetermined jumping distance is worse than the nes Castlevania game's. Yes, I know you can change directions, but there is no fall acceleration/deceleration. The combat is well done and the hadouken-esque specials that every character has are nice. But we are on a hentai website, so that pulls through as the most important aspect of the game by far. For me anyway. Really interested in how the swimming section is gonna be done though...and dare I say the mermaids.
You make good points, I got somewhat sidetracked by talking about the gameplay over the story but I do agree on being able to play it over worrying about the text being in. If the text takes more work perhaps they should cut that for now and save it as a final polish for when the levels are all done and so are the characters. With the jumping I don't worry to much about it myself since I've been through many games with horrible jumping so I am more adept and handling them these days.

With luck after finishing this current stage things will move more quickly since they have a different gameplay element in this stage but the next one will be back to their standard one so no new type of coding to be added.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You make good points, I got somewhat sidetracked by talking about the gameplay over the story but I do agree on being able to play it over worrying about the text being in. If the text takes more work perhaps they should cut that for now and save it as a final polish for when the levels are all done and so are the characters. With the jumping I don't worry to much about it myself since I've been through many games with horrible jumping so I am more adept and handling them these days.

With luck after finishing this current stage things will move more quickly since they have a different gameplay element in this stage but the next one will be back to their standard one so no new type of coding to be added.
Speaking of game environments... I totally wanna see mechs at some point. Like, I know it would never happen, but mech v horde of horny animals would be the greatest thing...ever.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of game environments... I totally wanna see mechs at some point. Like, I know it would never happen, but mech v horde of horny animals would be the greatest thing...ever.
Disagreed. I normally hate robot or mechanical enemies in my H.

R

Ryka

Sexually compatible species is hot in specific circumstances. Zeta is a robot. So she would be the one most likely to be fertilized by another robot.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I like Mechs and this game has Rouge, therefore I am posting a picture of Rouge getting fucked by a mech.
Because... because.

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sexually compatible species is hot in specific circumstances. Zeta is a robot. So she would be the one most likely to be fertilized by another robot.
I think she's a cyborg. Otherwise the animals in stage 2 wouldn't impregnate her.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like Mechs and this game has Rouge, therefore I am posting a picture of Rouge getting fucked by a mech.
Because... because.

-Insert picture here.-
This guy, he knows what's up.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Because... because.
See that doesn't count, because that bot has a penis, and character.

Those mech enemies that are just a wheel or an eyeball and they suddenly spawn tentacles or rape you with a box of dildos, those I don't like.

And that's not any mech, that's a Dboy animation.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

See that doesn't count, because that bot has a penis, and character.

Those mech enemies that are just a wheel or an eyeball and they suddenly spawn tentacles or rape you with a box of dildos, those I don't like.

And that's not any mech, that's a Dboy animation.
Aren't two out of the three bosses in the first level robotic? Besides that I think most of the enemies are too..

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The entire first stage IS robots. Nothing else.

Therefore I don't think we need more.

R

Ryka

They don't look very robotic to me.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Sonic has a lot of robots in it. It's part of it's story and as normal in the series as robots are in Mega Man.

The robots here however are different. The type of robot I don't like are like the ones in "Fighting Yuna" and some of the Swiss Made games as well.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just imagined Mega Man as a new character in this game. My childhood ='(

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

..... New bosses for Mega Man!
Tentacle Man
Dildo Man
.... I'm sure I could come up with others, but I'm extremely tired and I'd rather see what other people come up with now that the idea is planted.