What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 2.8

XD

Same here. Or maybe cuz i need sleep

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

...and people call me a troll...

Anyway, Miles can be a female name in certain region of this globe, it's all about where the emphasis lies.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...and people call me a troll...

Anyway, Miles can be a female name in certain region of this globe, it's all about where the emphasis lies.
i would try to bring this whole thing back up. but i'm to tired to do it.:(

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I even have an example of a female Miles

Just kidding, ILU Edgeworth.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow...

So, JohnDoe... Like... MEE-Lays would be a pronunciation of a female Miles?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I WAS going to insult you for your insensitive and blatantly unwarranted insult to the gays, but I decided against it for two reasons:

1) You're might be making a shitty joke and I might be overreacting.
2) You might be referencing to something in the thread earlier and I might not have seen it.

Don't get me wrong though. What you said was still fucked up. And if you really want to know:
Darkfire1004 said:
Yeah man. Fuck the gays. Jesus. Good thing I think you're a faggot too.
Edit - Well, you just deleted your post and now it makes me look like I'm coming out of nowhere and calling you out. But I'm not gonna abuse my powers any more than I already have just to defend myself. You know what you said, and you know that was wrong.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I WAS going to insult you for your insensitive and blatantly unwarranted insult to the gays, but I decided against it for two reasons:

1) You're might be making a shitty joke and I might be overreacting.
2) You might be referencing to something in the thread earlier and I might not have seen it.

Don't get me wrong though. What you said was still fucked up. And if you really want to know:
I'm sorry, Darkfire. Let me kiss your feet to make it up to you.

Not edited by - Darkfire

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So you know how people picked me to be mod because they thought I'd organize this place in a mature manner?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So you know how people picked me to be mod because they thought I'd organize this place in a mature manner?
whoa!!
kinda awesome and not awesome at the same time..
but your a girl anyway.. i don't mind :)
wait..
i don't know..
how?( i like trivia s)

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stop double posting.

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

most people dn't no this but orignally tails was suppose to be FEMALE.

Man, seriously, this is a bullshit legend. The ideia of Tails initially female IS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT OF SONIC STORY EVER. Is just a excuse for man fap to Tails and don't be called gay.:D

An internal competition was held at Sonic Team for define the new sidekick GUY for Sonic, and while numerous designs were once again submitted to be considered for the role (including a rocket-powered turtle named Boomer), it was Yasushi Yamaguchi who would win out with his design. Yasushi had created a two-tailed orange foxboy whom he affectionately called "Miles Prower", and the crew give him a nickname "Tails";)

And Miles Prower ARE NOT a female name anywhere, and is the first thing that Yamaguchi decided for Tails, so Tails is always a boy in the begin. The endsong are a love song BUT COME ON, MUCH GAMES, MOVIES, AND ANIMES END WITH A LOVE SONG!:eek:

HA NOT TRUE
On Sonic Retro:

"Sally is a female squirrel/chipmunk originally based off of the small squirrel sprite in the early Sega Genesis games, known as "Ricky" in the Japanese Sonic 1 manual."

So Sally is base off on a GUY! So why she don't wear anything, she are to be a guy in the begin, but Archie comics are so fucked up, so they make her female.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

And Miles Prower ARE NOT a female name anywhere,
Your ability to negate something you have no knowledge about with such decision and strenght amazes me, do you have any form of proof to validate your negation?
Did you visit every nook and cranny of our vast planet and ascertained that there is no girl with a name that is written miles(but that sounds quite different when spoken)?
If so, i commend you for your dedication, otherwise don't bother trying to negate something just because it's out of your knowledge.

On Sonic Retro:

"Sally is a female squirrel/chipmunk originally based off of the small squirrel sprite in the early Sega Genesis games, known as "Ricky" in the Japanese Sonic 1 manual."

So Sally is base off on a GUY! So why she don't wear anything, she are to be a guy in the begin, but Archie comics are so fucked up, so they make her female.:D
Tze, your reasoning is weak, by following the same reasoning the bible says women are made out of half of a man(following littleral translation and not the church adapted translation), would you say women are based off on a guy?(Well, some women might actually look like guys...)
Your point is broken with a much simpler reasoning tho, if there is a male chipmunk somewhere there is bound to be a female chipmunk too, since they are mammals, at the very least it's mother. The fact you can find a chipmunk in a sonic game doesn't mean that every character sharing chipmunk traits are the same as that one, for a race is made of several individuals(unless on the verge of extinction).

Rejected, try again next year.

Cappy

Reputation score

I don't know the exact details of this argument, and lord knows I'm too damned lazy to read through it, but I'm fairly certain the Miles ProwLer was originally a male character, despite whatever the rumours floating about have to say.

And besides that, isn't it obvious how manly tails is? He has so much chest hair it's almost as if he has voluptuous tits. The only thing feminine about him is the fact that he can fly, and only women and faggots can fly. That's why all birds are really lesbians.

My logic is infallible, because clearly I'm the only person on the internets qualified to say whether or not Tails was meant to be a woman or a highly attractive male. Besides which, I've yet to see the difference apart from the size of their clitorides anyhow.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't know the exact details of this argument, and lord knows I'm too damned lazy to read through it, but I'm fairly certain the Miles ProwLer was originally a male character, despite whatever the rumours floating about have to say.

And besides that, isn't it obvious how manly tails is? He has so much chest hair it's almost as if he has voluptuous tits. The only thing feminine about him is the fact that he can fly, and only women and faggots can fly. That's why all birds are really lesbians.

My logic is infallible, because clearly I'm the only person on the internets qualified to say whether or not Tails was meant to be a woman or a highly attractive male. Besides which, I've yet to see the difference apart from the size of their clitorides anyhow.
I'm almost tempted to +rep you for that...

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JohnDoe said:
Your ability to negate something you have no knowledge about with such decision and strenght amazes me, do you have any form of proof to validate your negation?
Did you visit every nook and cranny of our vast planet and ascertained that there is no girl with a name that is written miles(but that sounds quite different when spoken)?
If so, i commend you for your dedication, otherwise don't bother trying to negate something just because it's out of your knowledge.
I guess you are using the irony, if not, you FAIL HARD.

Way not? Now I am that don’t have facts to prove? Maybe forgot that are him that are saying that Tails mean to be a woman with no facts, and he is right and I am is wrong? I can consider it hipocrisy

But if you want facts, here go:

What I said is part of Sega history, and I said this:

An internal competition was held at Sonic Team for define the new sidekick GUY for Sonic, and while numerous designs were once again submitted to be considered for the role (including a rocket-powered turtle named Boomer), it was Yasushi Yamaguchi who would win out with his design. Yasushi had created a two-tailed orange foxboy whom he affectionately called "Miles Prower", and the crew give him a nickname "Tails";)
See that you are wrong? Good! Next!

And yes, is "Miles Prower" and not "Miles Prowler" because "Miles Prower" is a "engrish" pun for "miles per hour".

Tze, your reasoning is weak, by following the same reasoning the bible says women are made out of half of a man(following littleral translation and not the church adapted translation), would you say women are based off on a guy?(Well, some women might actually look like guys...)
Your point is broken with a much simpler reasoning tho, if there is a male chipmunk somewhere there is bound to be a female chipmunk too, since they are mammals, at the very least it's mother. The fact you can find a chipmunk in a sonic game doesn't mean that every character sharing chipmunk traits are the same as that one, for a race is made of several individuals(unless on the verge of extinction).

Rejected, try again next year.
So much text, but you said nothing relevant, really, and I am not trolling you.

I only said that Sally is based off on a guy, and you come with all that bible stuff for why? For just counter my argument that Archie characters don't are equal as the usual game characters?

Please, what the hell is wrong with you o_O

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful Bye bye
If he really is trolling you, guy who sucks at the English language, the fact that you've responded so strongly makes it so successful that it isn't funny anymore, like that guy who killed himself over his i-phone.

If he isn't(trolling you), I'm inclined to give him more points just because he's worded his arguments well, in a calm manner as well, despite the fact that my view point isn't actually aligned to his.

So "Spoony" (I honestly think I should be the only person round with a "y" on the end of his/her name in such a manner) , please remember next time to learn the definition(s) of the word(s) you are using before you try to converse with somebody in such a manner, or you will merely make the case and viewpoint you are trying to defend less appealing.

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If he really is trolling you, guy who sucks at the English language, the fact that you've responded so strongly makes it so successful that it isn't funny anymore, like that guy who killed himself over his i-phone.

If he isn't(trolling you), I'm inclined to give him more points just because he's worded his arguments well, in a calm manner as well, despite the fact that my view point isn't actually aligned to his.

So "Spoony" (I honestly think I should be the only person round with a "y" on the end of his/her name in such a manner) , please remember next time to learn the definition(s) of the word(s) you are using before you try to converse with somebody in such a manner, or you will merely make the case and viewpoint you are trying to defend less appealing.
Ok, I edited that before your post because I posted with a hot head, I am sorry, It now will happen again, but...

Now my arguments are complete null just because I don't know English very well? What English have to do with the topic? What English have to do with my arguments? English will make Tails male or female? Anyone that born on a country that English is the 1ª language are more smart than any other? Maybe if we talk in Russian I can be more smart right?

Maybe is not that what you are trying to say, but it seen so!

My name come from a bad translated dialoge from Final Fantasy 4, and there is in my sign, look there, is just think that is funny, and a good nickname, that all.

I not here to fight with anyone, I just lose my patience, but I am edited my post for not make fights here, and if I am wrong, sorry.

Lets end this, lets have peace here.

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Ok, I edited that before your post because I posted with a hot head, I am sorry, It now will happen again, but...

Now my arguments are complete null just because I don't know English very well? What English have to do with the topic? What English have to do with my arguments? English will make Tails male or female? Anyone that burn on a country with English are the 1ª language are more smart than any other? Maybe if we talk in Russian I can be more smart right?

Maybe is not that what you are trying to say, but it seen so!

My name come from a bad translated dialoge from Final Fantasy 4, and there is in my sign, look there, is just think that is funny, and a good nickname, that all.

I not here to fight with anyone, I just lose my patience, but I am edited my post for not make fights here, and if I am wrong, sorry.

Lets end this, lets have peace here.
It's not the fact that you can't speak English well that makes you disagreeable, it's the fact that you pursued an argument such as this with such fervour in a hotheaded manner.

And not only that, it's half-impossible to understand exactly what you're trying to say when you're pointing out something, yet you market that argument as if it is the word of God despite it.

I understand that you might be perfectly intelligent, but you simply don't come off that way in this debate, and I can only perceive JohnDoe as more sensible because he not only was more chilled than you, but he also tried to make sensible claims (Though I disagree with certain parts of his logic) as far as I could see.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's not the fact that you can't speak English well that makes you disagreeable, it's the fact that you pursued an argument such as this with such fervour in a hotheaded manner.

And not only that, it's half-impossible to understand exactly what you're trying to say when you're pointing out something, yet you market that argument as if it is the word of God despite it.

I understand that you might be perfectly intelligent, but you simply don't come off that way in this debate, and I can only perceive JohnDoe as more sensible because he not only was more chilled than you, but he also tried to make sensible claims (Though I disagree with certain parts of his logic) as far as I could see.
JohnDoe always has flaws on parts of his logic..

but trying to point it out doesn't benefit anything anymore..

I'd rather go home and have sex.